Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@Crones884
Thank you for thinking of her. Unfortunately our little girl is quite poorly. We thought there was an improvement this morning but she deteriorated around 1pm appriciate any prayers , both sets of grandparents are with her now 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

Sloppy Foley

Good evening Tattlers 😎 I got a welfare check message on Tiktok by a lovely tattler and said I would let you all know that Big Back hasn’t eaten me and I am not in the same boat as Ratzhole and Graywalls 😂 was just busy! 😘 and I am not Sam’s coffee 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Tattler's this is for ye.
Thank you all for all your kind words and prayers for our beautiful Isabel we are heartbroken. Our lives have been shattered into millions of pieces by the sudden and unexpected passing of Issy 💔

This is for the Muppet who while telling the world how great a great person they are. This is for you
We / my husband and I don't need to justify ourselves to you.
There's been a lot said 're funeral arrangements and service and care we gave our daughter . ( In the real world )
You and those like you are the reason Issy's funeral was private.

Tattler's
Sorry for derailing this thread , and thanks to all who , sympathised with us here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Crones884

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Even Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows its true

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Deise Gurl

FAO Sarah!
I know you’re bate into reading here so if you see this comment I am pleading with you to do something about Luke’s teeth. They’re almost ground away to nothing, it’s effecting his speech they’re so bad. Please bring him to a dentist and have them sorted out. I know you think we’re all just hateful trolls but mother to mother, you genuinely can’t look at that poor child’s teeth and think they look ok. Fuck Clarney and Sanguli the only place Luke should have went is the dentist. Get your shit together and put him first for once

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
May the rain and wind of a thousand Atlantic weather fronts clobber Salou out of it until Thursday. Then a 'meticulous' heatwave begin as they're boarding the plane home.

Yeah I'm a cnut. I don't care 💅🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
No way keeeeet allowed burps to pay for miss beth as leeks babysitter! The hugging her aswell just always seems so dramatic like any normal kid would be shouting and jumping around not clinging to their cousin like she came back from the titanic 🤦🏻‍♀️ the child is warped with his interactions with others (it’s not his fault), it’s awful but I’m so glad he didn’t cry because she 100% wanted that.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Crones884

VIP Member
Remember when she went to Tenerife and came back and was up 10 pounds (her admission). Be interesting to see what she says this time around.
Dont you know she'll be down 14 pounds, 12 cysts, maybe azip missing and she left Lewk there cause he's had 7 years of being in Ireland and is grateful so he decided to stay in Spain and be a waiter in that bar

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Jellybb

VIP Member
Was thinking this , if details are on rip , Sarah will figure it out no doubt she's already been spending her morn checking things , df get deleted x
Don’t kill me for this, and no disrespect intended but not everything that people say on tattle is true and if it is I’m sure Sarah Burke will be the last thing she is worried about right now 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Stacey10

Chatty Member
This is where Beth said that Luke has 2 sisters

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47