Sarah Burke #102 Keet will be partying,Burp out shopping, don’t worry Sar he won’t get any c's throbbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies to derail from Burps & the stag shenanigans momentarily. But has anyone bought from fruugo.ie ?

I agree, as I said previously my point is that he can actually go away and put his hand in his pocket when he wants. Last minute or not he’s never done that with Sarah. Maybe that got lost in the original comment I made. To me it just highlighted how little he cares for her. That’s all
I didn't see your 2nd comment until afterwards... but I don't see why he should have to put his hand in his pocket for her to go away with her family? I'm pretty sure he would have contributed to their holiday last year...

Reactions: 5
I didn't see your 2nd comment until afterwards... but I don't see why he should have to put his hand in his pocket for her to go away with her family? I'm pretty sure he would have contributed to their holiday last year...
Agreed. She needs to get off her arse and get a job.

Reactions: 11
Hilarious bringing the ‘Get Well soon’ balloon in the back of the car with her..only dying for people to stop and ask her if she was sick! 😂😂😂

F7588CEC-CD6F-407C-A707-C528CEBF8542.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
“ I don’t want a takeaway- I’m having a king creole and taco fries tomorrow “ 😂 I played that on loud and my other half was like she she for bleeping real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“ I don’t want a takeaway- I’m having a king creole and taco fries tomorrow “ 😂 I played that on loud and my other half was like she she for bleeping real 😂
She said she was going to have her dinner at half 4, and at half 3 she posted a photo of a bleeping wrap she was about to inhale 🤦‍♀️ Hungry Hippo couldn't wait an hour 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said she was going to have her dinner at half 4, and at half 3 she posted a photo of a bleeping wrap she was about to inhale 🤦‍♀️ Hungry Hippo couldn't wait an hour 😂😂
Honestly, have a fecking rice cake or something to get you through the hour like... not an entire meal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After that hideous tiktok answering questions about eachother can you imagine them setting up a podcast together 🤦🤣 the bigot & the beast weekly episodes 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wasn’t trying to suggesting he should be paying for Sarah. Anyway let’s move on, I probably wasn’t clear with what I was trying to get across and don’t want to keep going on about it when there is so much going on with our Sars.

Reactions: 8
Does Majella ever take Isabella, or help burps out like take the baby for the afternoon burps and Luke could have a few hours together...... Isn't that something grandparents do or am I being spoilt by my own family and in-laws. ?
You're being spoilt..no one has ever taken ours to give us a night out or to have a dinner together etc 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If I can find jerry from Longford ill take them
Stop 😂😂😂😂 TBF I have my mam but a full time carer or she would help,my in-laws haven't seen my kids in years abdbthey live locally but they are a pack of cunts,as bad as the burps are at least they see their nieces and nephews and don't rob from family..!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Stop 😂😂😂😂 TBF I have my mam but a full time carer or she would help,my in-laws haven't seen my kids in years abdbthey live locally but they are a pack of cunts,as bad as the burps are at least they see their nieces and nephews and don't rob from family..!
Hopefully ye do get away soon 🙏 I have a whole side of my family this baby will never meet and they werent invited to my wedding, families are cruel but also the best

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hopefully ye do get away soon 🙏 I have a whole side of my family this baby will never meet and they werent invited to my wedding, families are cruel but also the best
Actually same let's just say Jerry's side 😂 but look the ones you want in baby's life will be there,my kids don't want for love because the ones in their life adore them and your baby will be the same ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Actually same let's just say Jerry's side 😂 but look the ones you want in baby's life will be there,my kids don't want for love because the ones in their life adore them and your baby will be the same ☺
Sure this baby has the whole of tattle rooting for her I can do no more 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.