Sarah Burke #102 Keet will be partying,Burp out shopping, donโ€™t worry Sar he wonโ€™t get any c's throbbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pre dinner snack. What a pig... pig ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿฝ Is Teety gone to the stag does anyone know? Who's out tattler out Forrin?? ๐Ÿ˜†
She hasn't mentioned him at all or said he was going on a stag. Just say it Sarah, we all know he's off to Torremelinos in the morning ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ‘™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her interaction and comments are shocking on her posts for such a big following... People are probably sick to death of her attention seeking ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 14
I can't get over the video of her "surprising " Luke coming home with belly. The manipulation of that child is just disgusting. Why set it up for a video for the gram . Even stevie wonder could see how tit that child is treated . His dad needs a kick up the hole, she treated him like dirt and he ran, but left his child to be treated so badly for everyone on social media to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Are they flying from cork? Ill go up and keep watch for him
Double dare you, if you see him being dropped by big back doing her best wobbly lip impression to make him stay, scream KEET I KNEW ID FIND YOU HERE, THIS BABY IS YOURS ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In her words 6lbs, by her looks she's up a stone
So that 3 lbs a month. She'll be down 21 lbs for her wedding.... thats not going to be nowhere near where she needs to be! Its only herself she's fooling. She'll just be so disappointed on her wedding day.

Reactions: 5
Isnโ€™t gas when her entire family were heading off to Lanza for the week, Keet wouldnโ€™t put his hand in his pocket for her and him to go. The minute a stag is being organised heโ€™s gone without a second glance. It says it all really.
In fairness, why would he choose a last minute holiday with HER family, pulling Lewk out of school again instead of going on his brothers (apparently) or friends stag that would have been in the planning months. Burps doesn't deserve a holiday.

Reactions: 8
In fairness, why would he choose a last minute holiday with HER family, pulling Lewk out of school again instead of going on his brothers (apparently) or friends stag that would have been in the planning months. Burps doesn't deserve a holiday.
Burps does deserve a holiday don't be mean...in a psychiatric ward :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flying out today.
Well the stag party was if Keith's there is another matter ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ I thought it was tomorrow!
No wonder she's talking about doing something nice with Luke, keet is not around to occupy her ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
I agree, as I said previously my point is that he can actually go away and put his hand in his pocket when he wants. Last minute or not heโ€™s never done that with Sarah. Maybe that got lost in the original comment I made. To me it just highlighted how little he cares for her. Thatโ€™s all

I agree, as I said previously my point is that he can actually go away and put his hand in his pocket when he wants. Last minute or not heโ€™s never done that with Sarah. Maybe that got lost in the original comment I made. To me it just highlighted how little he cares for her. Thatโ€™s all
Didnt he get her those tickets for Mamma Mia to get her away from him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Didnt he get her those tickets for Mamma Mia to get her away from him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
(Only the ticket) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ didnโ€™t the sisters have to buy the flights? Heโ€™s such a tight arse. I love how Sarah is keeping the pretence that he lives with her full time

Reactions: 10
Does Majella ever take Isabella, or help burps out like take the baby for the afternoon burps and Luke could have a few hours together...... Isn't that something grandparents do or am I being spoilt by my own family and in-laws. ?

Reactions: 12
Does Majella ever take Isabella, or help burps out like take the baby for the afternoon burps and Luke could have a few hours together...... Isn't that something grandparents do or am I being spoilt by my own family and in-laws. ?
Id say she does take her but Sarah doesnt use the time to spend it with Lewk. Sure wasnt Jelly taking him to Youghal last summer

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.