Sarah Burke #102 Keet will be partying,Burp out shopping, don’t worry Sar he won’t get any c's throbbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it’s crazy she’s never ending on about a baby she miscarried so early on. I understand it’s an awful thing to go through but her carry on is psychotic. I know so many& myself too that have had a miss and in in all my days none of them carry on the way she is naming and tattooing and introducing her young kids to death of a so called sibling is so cruel and just so strange. I hope this doesn’t come off insensitive I personally find it really weird. Do her sisters not think it’s mad?? I don’t have any but my close friends would be questioning my sanity if I carried on this way
I agree. It’s mental. Someone I know lost a baby at 22 weeks. Very sad. Had stopped growing a few week earlier. At that stage I think the term (pre 24 weeks) is a late miscarriage but it’s constantly referred to as a stillborn baby. But to be harping on about a 12 week pregnancy the way she is is crazy. I’ve also suffered a miscarriage so I’m not heartless.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg if you ever wanted to see delusion in real time it’s those invites 😂😂😂 what a work of fiction they are 😂 this is literally how burps see herself 😳 I’m mortified for her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she's down 1.2lbs this week.She had apparently lost 11.8lbs up to last weekend so that would make it 13lbs not 13.1lbs.
Prime example that this one can't count and in reality she probably has the decimal point in the wrong place and it's really 1.31lbs she's lost in total 😆

View attachment 2806089
The state of the blusher 😝

We know Isabella is so advanced, but to be standing and holding flowers by October is a bit of a stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The wedding invitation !!sure who’s Keith marrying ffs 🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪and who’s the little flower girl!!! I know the child is beyond advanced but walking by the summer wedding date wow 🤣🤣🤣🤣stupid invites

Reactions: 5
Sorry to hear that Wexy❤❤ but you are so right.

My mum had a miscarriage at 7 months and had my sister a few years later . My sister who is now 18 was never told about the miscarriage.
Exactly- what does it achieve?
Especially telling a young child - utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.