Sarah Burke #102 Keet will be partying,Burp out shopping, don’t worry Sar he won’t get any c's throbbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Do you know when you come out of hospital and you have loads to do” what the duck kind of a statement is this? 🤣 no Sarah we don’t understand because fortunately the majority of us don’t treat the hospital as a holiday home… bleeping bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
‘You know when you’re out of hospital you have so much to do’ no burps most of us don’t as we don’t look for reasons to stay in hospital! And the way she says she’s not in the mood for a take away , yeah probably because you’ve spent the last 5 nights eating them 🙈

I dant stop lol’n at keet sayin something like you pretend your a clean freak and you spend all day cleaning but the place is a pigsty 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs 🤦‍♀️ how is she not mortified 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Isn’t gas when her entire family were heading off to Lanza for the week, Keet wouldn’t put his hand in his pocket for her and him to go. The minute a stag is being organised he’s gone without a second glance. It says it all really.

Reactions: 24
Isn’t gas when her entire family were heading off to Lanza for the week, Keet wouldn’t put his hand in his pocket for her and him to go. The minute a stag is being organised he’s gone without a second glance. It says it all really.
I'm sorry now but if I could only pay for 1 of a weekend with friends on the sesh OR a week in Lanzaroddy with my inlaws I'd be making a similar choice to Keith. If it's his brothers stag he might be best man or the best man might have collected the money ages ago, I'm sure it was a long time in planning and definitely nowhere near as expensive as a week long holiday for 4

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm sorry now but if I could only pay for 1 of a weekend with friends on the sesh OR a week in Lanzaroddy with my inlaws I'd be making a similar choice to Keith. If it's his brothers stag he might be best man or the best man might have collected the money ages ago, I'm sure it was a long time in planning and definitely nowhere near as expensive as a week long holiday for 4
*holiday for 1.5 to his wallet, him and half of belly, burps covers herself and lewk even though he’s best stepped up daddy and half of belly 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't want takeaways because she has had 1 everyday for the past week
But will 100% be on Sunday morning saying she's down weight to coincide with opening up spots for rejew you 🙄 you could read her like a book at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree but that wasn’t really the point of my comment. My point was highlighting that he is well able to pay for holidays and to go away when he wants. From what we have seen he has never put his hand in his pocket to bring Sarah away even for a weekend. Last time they went to the hotel down the road was because Sars got it through her social media. Doesn’t even get her a birthday, christmas or valentines present. Any trip they have is because it’s a gifted trip that Sars gets.
From what is said on here he gambles most of his salary away. I’d say if he wasn’t blowing his entire salary in the bookies, he’d be on enough where he wouldn’t need to choose between 1 holiday with the lads or Sars.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That wrap is more like 540 calories if not more, and if she is truly calorie counting she should be counting her drinks too. But sure why bother doing something properly burbs. Uh she is infuriating , I can't believe that there is anyone out there who think she is someone they should take advice from .

Reactions: 10
Ham salad wrap at half 3 and she's having her dinner at half 4 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.