Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crones884

VIP Member
Tattlers the newest member arrived healthy out this morning all is well with everyone thank god 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 153

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at Keet saying you’re like Abby Clancy and I’m Peter Crouch. More like Flabby Clancy and Teeter Couch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

Crones884

VIP Member
Thank you for all your lovely messages 💗 Baby has had 2 breast in a buns, a sloppy foley and some chips on the side as her first dinner. She also is 45 foot long they had to open loads of doors in the hospital to get her to lie down. She has 14 teeth and came out wanting to watch judge judy. The nurses and doctors cant get over her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Stacey10

Chatty Member
I’m still laughing at Keet saying you’re like Abby Clancy and I’m Peter Crouch. More like Flabby Clancy and Teeter Couch
I'm still thinking and laughing at this all day 😂

We now have our very own Onslow Gardens version of The Therapy Crouch called The Couch Potatoes with Teeter Couch and Flabby Clancy 🤣🤣

1000001077.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Ladies (and Hector 🐓) I am more than happy to sponsor a mole to join for 8th March I would do it but it will be as clear as day what I’m up to 😂😂😂
@Sloppy Foley I'm interested in clabbing with you on this. The mole would be given some limited edition ReJew You Merch.
I'll throw in a pop socket, tote bag, a larger shopping bag to carry all the meat and a notebook to write down all the beaudiful recipes😂

1000001048.png

1000001046.png

1000001044.png

1000001047.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Jellybb

VIP Member
“Do you know when you come out of hospital and you have loads to do” what the fuck kind of a statement is this? 🤣 no Sarah we don’t understand because fortunately the majority of us don’t treat the hospital as a holiday home… fucking cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Lads, I just said to myself there, I said I'd pop on and have the chats with ye. I drove the one minute walk to Aldi there to get my Maria Pipers and mince and miwadi, the whole of Aldi was rooting for me and my hair, I'd say 57% of people said it looked onreal and the other 59% couldn't see me after the weight loss.I bought the beeeaudifull shampoo and conditioner that @Jellybb was on promotiong without declaring it and I'm ubsesssed with it. If I had a cousin friend she'd wish she was me. I was actually down another .1lb the minute I purchased it. I don't have a code to share with ye, but those that know Jellybb know her and know that she knows a lot about knowing and if your hair looks anything like mine Keet will have a hard on for ye 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Lewk boils my piss if he was mine I'd have him on done deal.

I'm aware he's 7 and it's likely her making the most of this shit up and coaching him to perform for the camera but I can't anymore with the Luke content he gives me the shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Give yourself 10 minutes today and she sitting in her parents home jobless
Sitting at Tina’s kitchen table, jobless, her sister dropping lewk to school, and this one flat out writing in a diary for appointments her cringey quotes thinking she’s a girl boss with her BIC 4 coloured click pen 😂 IN THE BIN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Lewk is a marvel, doesn’t think he needs to celebrate his own birthday after 7 years but will celebrate his deceased great grannies? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Have the doctors & nurses in CUH anything better to do than tell this useless lump of shite that the baby would love a cot mobile. Help the sick ye bastards. Miriam the letter writing midwife I blame you for this
Maybe when she was sticking the baby in front of Encanto for the 8th time in a row a nurse said "here, you fat lump, would ya not buy that baby a mobile or something else to look at rather than sticking her in front of the tablet all day, also you have a ronnie and your fiance's gack..."

But I dunno, none of us were there ...

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Stacey10

Chatty Member
She’s baaaaccckkk!! With a boring as fuck update on her day I’d rather see her trying to flog the cans of piss spray from oh my ham 😂

Also, what is the actual fucking deal with lathering her self in tan to sit at home in a tracksuit?? I would wear makeup a lot for work but by god before I would be arsed lathering myself in tan for no reason each week especially if I was her size it must take hours! How does she tan that big gorilla back ?! Does her poor dad have to get out the paint roller ??
You might not have been here for the back tanning tutorials 😂
1000001003.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51