Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keet is obviously a dimwit anyway, imagine getting a night away with "the love of your life" and then she spends most of her time recording her make up, her outfit, recording in the reception area, recording her dinner, recording the waiter singing happy birthday to her nearly 2 months after her birthday 🤭He can't even walk around the hotel room in peace cos she has the phone out recording herself shoveling make up onto her face! Like what kind of relationship do they even have if she would rather spend her time chatting tit into her phone than spending time with the man that she's supposedly obsessedddd with 🤷‍♀️
He’s as bad as her, loves to get his pig head seen on the camera and always barking something inaudible in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Firstly, for a one that wasnt going to put on a full face of makeup, how many layers did she put on??
Secondly, when I go away with my husband of 26 years, I definitely don't pack cosy pyjamas!!
I never bring pjs with me when we go away 😅😂 might change now after the baby though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Keet is obviously a dimwit anyway, imagine getting a night away with "the love of your life" and then she spends most of her time recording her make up, her outfit, recording in the reception area, recording her dinner, recording the waiter singing happy birthday to her nearly 2 months after her birthday 🤭He can't even walk around the hotel room in peace cos she has the phone out recording herself shoveling make up onto her face! Like what kind of relationship do they even have if she would rather spend her time chatting tit into her phone than spending time with the man that she's supposedly obsessedddd with 🤷‍♀️
Exactly I'd rather be single theirs nothing worst watching someone on the phone the whole time. she's in a relationship with her phone. His probably only delighted with the freebies thou 🤦 I'd be gone out the door anyway !!!

Reactions: 10
Did she say this?! I want one from Tadgh o Flynn that had the pop up in BT Cork (she could have went there) but if she gets one not a bleeping hope will I get one and they aren’t cheap at all! duck sake she ruins everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ what happened the deal in yokes bracelets though! They’ve a chavy shop in Liffey Valley 😂
---

She’ll be like a bleep she won’t get a free stay now with a bad review from him and the bitching over the rooms, clearly the pillow wouldn’t comp dinner so now it’s a drama 😂
She said she's definitely getting one but the chavy bleep will defo want to be matchy matchy with Keith. At least if she gets one she won't by lying anymore when she says she never takes it off. Either dealing jokes have seen sense and ran for the hills or she's bulked that much their bracelets no longer go round her wrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she's definitely getting one but the chavy bleep will defo want to be matchy matchy with Keith. At least if she gets one she won't by lying anymore when she says she never takes it off. Either dealing jokes have seen sense and ran for the hills or she's bulked that much their bracelets no longer go round her wrist.
She’s proper scummy, they still comment on her posts licking her ass so they haven’t severed ties with her even though they got a tit tonne of complaints about partnering with her. She’s a smelly yoke with the lies, unless she’s paid even she won’t wear the tit 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s proper scummy, they still comment on her posts licking her ass so they haven’t severed ties with her even though they got a tit tonne of complaints about partnering with her. She’s a smelly yoke with the lies, unless she’s paid even she won’t wear the tit 😂
She's a skip rat and no doubt they smell and eat better. I can't get over the price of them bracelets I'm not a jewellery person so i defo wouldn't spend the money but each to their own we all have our own vices. But when your living in your mother's have a wedding to pay for have your son kitted out in hand me downs and wouldn't take him as far as the front door surely to god there's better ways to spend it or heaven forbid bleeping save a few pound. I myself was an awful saver until I downloaded moneybox it rounds up all your card transactions to the pound you don't miss the money and in a year I'd a grand saved you can add payday amounts aswell I've mine set that from I request an amount of money it takes 45days for it to go in my bank account so it stops the stupid spending

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I’d to put that amount of makeup on for a trip to a shopping centre I just wouldn’t bother

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look, she's found a photo with Luke in it in her camera roll so she can pretend he's at home and not with Brian 🙄 she's pathetic at this stage 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lewk was probably an emotional wreck when he came back I wonder did he pray to the Keet shrine when he was in hospital and stroking the photo crying?? 😂

no one will ever understand how funny I find this I KEEL OVER when I think about it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😂😂😂😂😂 Its cheapo dealin yokes she got the bracelet from, I knew no reputable jeweller would touch off this yoke 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Did we get Sars weekly made up excuse for Luke being around? Even though we all know he’s not. She’s pathetic

Reactions: 3
She looks absolutely fuming in that dylan oaks video, is it because he’s not getting the right angles 🤔

Reactions: 7
All the other huns getting gifted the horrible welded shite from proper jewellers like tadgh kearneys and Matthew Stephen’s and this bleep getting dealz tit 🤣

• Haha
One sec….. did Sayyyrahhh have a shower, get out, put on pjs she slept in and then put on a full face of makeup? Or, did she put on her makeup while still wearing smelly pjs, then go into a shower with a full face or did she just not shower? Jesus Christ every option is rotten. I pity that poor wan having to weld the braclet onto her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So why did she poat a pic of teeth and the kids like 2 hours ago with "home" on it.. then a half hour ago post the Dylan yokes clip??? She obviously messed that up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.