Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would go maroon if I had to order a “sloppy foley” - I’d say only the lowest of the low order it pure filth!

@Sloppy Foley you had a good escape there she was about to cook you, say thanks to shatina
That would be some death getting ripped to bits by those translucent baby teeth!!!

Reactions: 8
Do they be laughing at what is said about the cunt or do they think it’s terrible 🫠

Reactions: 6
Her calorie counting is way off isn’t it? She puts the roast potatoes, that she ”made” (boat, it says Aunt Bessie’s ) as 70g, they’re way more than that sure the pile of peas are down as 100g she’s only fooling herself with this carryon. The food sucking was utterly revolting, jesus it’s something I’d expect of someone bladdered after a night out eating a Donna kebab.

Reactions: 19
Anytime I've calorie counted, not a hope would I get to the evening having enough calories left over for an almost 800 calorie dinner and then still be able to have Greek yoghurt. Wtf is her daily calories?!

Reactions: 18
What the fuck is she doing couch to 5k for?
She's the "couch" part nailed anyway

In all seriousness she'd want to start off with 2 or 3 weeks of consistent walking. Even 20 minutes 3 or 4 times a week. She'll keel over if she jogs, she's not moved in years.

Reactions: 18
Those jeans are the 24

Reactions: 8
No wonder Keith's heart is racing, mine would be too if this rubber bellied bullock was trying to mount me
She looks like she's getting ready to climb to the top rope and body slam someone. Sarah "camel toe" Burke in the red corner weighing in at 600lbs

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.