Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to laugh cos when she gets tired the real bully comes out in her! She prob had no 700 calorie bagel now tonight so she’s like a dog! Oh watch now she’s up all night crying about the child! 😂 he will be like bye girl enjoy keefff teefff 😂

Reactions: 9
I just had a peep at Brian’s page too.. his girlfriend is stunning, he’s very handsome.. she was definitely punching, and Luke is the spit of his dad

Reactions: 6
That was no more two towels than the man and the moon. She irritates me so much. 1. Couldn't leave my child for so long 2. If I absolutely had to id soak up every possible moment leading up to being away 3. I wouldn't be giving out about having to spend time with him and rolling my eyes About my child needing/wanting his mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He annoys her so much because she isn't used to having him around. It isn't normal to be that irritated by your child. Yes, mothers have days when we could scream with frustration and weariness but she's non stop with the child annoying her. She thinks by boasting about buying him material possessions and crying that she will miss him makes her a good mother. She would want to work on her skills as a mother and try and do some bonding and give the binge drinking a miss for a few weekends. Or else shut up about the child on Instagram because it shows her is a very poor light

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🎵How long will I love you?🎶
You love him when he's asleep Sar and not annoying you. Poor child

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just had a peep at Brian’s page too.. his girlfriend is stunning, he’s very handsome.. she was definitely punching, and Luke is the spit of his dad
He is very attractive alright 😍 To be fair, I don't think Keith is bad looking either, I think he gets a hard time on here purely due to association with Sarah. How does she manage to pull these guys and get them to stick?!

I can't get the gross toe nails out of my head. Theyre sickening. They look dirty and badly done. Its a flag to avoid the salon that did them. How does she get her feet into a pair of runners???? She looks filthy. Like somone not showering and plastering themselves in perfume 🤢

Brian is so handsome. Luke is his double. Brians partner is beautiful. Such understated class. No need for trowelling on the Jossa there 🤣

He is very attractive alright 😍 To be fair, I don't think Keith is bad looking either, I think he gets a hard time on here purely due to association with Sarah. How does she manage to pull these guys and get them to stick?!
Keeth is a bit odd looking I think. Not a patch on Brian.

• Haha
Ok tattlers. I went down a rabbit hole. Found Brian ‘Luke’s Dad’ 🧐 on FB & then the new partner. So went snooping. All I can say is what a wonderful
Mother , sister & person she seems to be. Her page made me a bit teary just in terms of how family orientated & other things - it’s a public go fund me for her bro that caught my eye. Devastating story. Anyway, it’s evident she loves her family, Brian looks happy. Couldn’t get over the fact that they too go to Killarney a lot 🤭🤔 but anyway maybe it’s just me !! But have to say after my searching it’s more evident now why Sarah is pushing is perfect man ‘I miss/love my son’ story. Without even trying, Brian’s new lady seems to actually genuinely be a lady

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"I just want him to look nice, the way I'd have him myself"...
What a witch. She is so shallow. I'd prefer a friendly child who has a good nature, and who might not have the newest clothes as opposed to a little brat in a brand new rigout. Luke is a lovely little lad from what we see, no thanks to Sarah.

Reactions: 10
Ok tattlers. I went down a rabbit hole. Found Brian ‘Luke’s Dad’ 🧐 on FB & then the new partner. So went snooping. All I can say is what a wonderful
Mother , sister & person she seems to be. Her page made me a bit teary just in terms of how family orientated & other things - it’s a public go fund me for her bro that caught my eye. Devastating story. Anyway, it’s evident she loves her family, Brian looks happy. Couldn’t get over the fact that they too go to Killarney a lot 🤭🤔 but anyway maybe it’s just me !! But have to say after my searching it’s more evident now why Sarah is pushing is perfect man ‘I miss/love my son’ story. Without even trying, Brian’s new lady seems to actually genuinely be a lady
No comparison, surprised burp hasn't pics of her and teeth in a hot tub or spa too. They all love Clarney its gas.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm "knotted" here thinking of when she was trying to keep up all in suspense about where she was going on her holidays as if it was a luxury holiday 😂😂😂😂 Keiff was going for his tieff with or without you gurl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
But of course Sarah made it about herself as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.