Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a minimum bit of snooping I’ve found Brian’s and his GF on fb. No wonder Sarah feels threatened 😂 loads of pics of them with their kids all the time! Such a different life to Sarah’s, Luke must adore going to his dads!
I had a nose aswell. Naturally Pretty. He looks so happy

Reactions: 2
The latest post with the tan… filtered to death as the towel is a completely different colour when you swipe to the after 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She needs to keep her nose out of her ex's business, she said herself that his new partner is good to their son so thats the main thing. Their son doesn't seem to protest when its time to go with his Dad to me thats a great sign so she doesn't need to know anymore about it.

The break up was probably difficult and hard to digest, hands up I would feel the same. Keet with the teeth is now on the scene, she declares #happiness, move on and don't be worrying about the great time Luke will have, she could have brought him on holidays, simple as !
Keet with the teeth 😭😭 dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a nose there wow what an upgrade fair play Brian they look very happy delighted for them

Reactions: 3
Are her toenails gel extensions or are they thick and long with fungus 🤢
Imagine having to touch them!!! that poor woman today

Reactions: 4
Ooohhhhh I must say that girl is stunning! And all about family, has a fab job and they look genuinely happy. Well done brian! Fair play as she is always with her own little fella.

They are desperate toes
You witch! Why? In the name of all that is holy why show me that!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooohhhhh I must say that girl is stunning! And all about family, has a fab job and they look genuinely happy. Well done brian! Fair play as she is always with her own little fella.

You witch! Why? In the name of all that is holy why show me that!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Sorry I couldn’t resist to upset a few of ye 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot say too much because as I said, one of the Burke was asking who I could be but all I will say is what an upgrade Brian has had! From piggy Sarah with the poor hygiene to his lovely partner who's is full of class, she is a lady.
Sarah can scoff at this all she wants, but those who know the real Sarah, the person who she really is, know what a lucky escape Brian has and hopefully he will build a proper family with his gorgeous partner, and give little Luke a family structure, away from the scummy, Burke family

Reactions: 7
She’s so horrible and cranky they way she reacted to the person questioning the towel! Not an ounce of class in her!
Giving out about that poor boy then again and proceeds to say how she bought him all new
clothes and runners in sketchers!! That’s not being a mammy, she really doesn’t get it! Brian’s gf will show him a real loving mammy this week

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.