Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead that people in here guessed 😂😂 I don’t think she has any procedures booked but I’d bet anything she will be popping into clinics telling them she is a celebrity on Instagram hoping for a collab

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, Revolut me €5 a guess. I’ll give ye 1/100 odds.
Place your bets/guess

Romantic picture of the back of him on the beach captioned ‘HIM = Happiness’

Up 12 pounds after the hols but will drive it on for a week of SP

Extreme PCOS symptoms on return, that are absolute not from 7 days of happy hours and carbs .
New teeth boobs lipo etc we will do a raffle of free Kerr pinks for the winner!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
first time posting but did it bother anyone else that she considers spending time with her nan a “good deed” like could she be more self congratulatory?! It’s not a good deed to spend time with your Nan I’m sure if she heard that she was doing it as some sort of charitable act she’d be sickened

Reactions: 21
She should of just gotten the bagel it would of been healthier. She will eat both them packets of meat. Can bet you the bagel she makes will be a mountain. The bottom lip looks awfull but the top looks fine the be looking like them 10syn sausages she posted the other day come christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d imagine Betty has to stump up the cash for all these trips out, she had to pay for the diesel, food and drinks etc cos there’s no way the Burp is paying for it all 🙄

Reactions: 6
is it just me or is it quite sad that a 30 year old with a full time job 《according to sarah) a small child a house that they want to make a permanent home for the child lives for going out drinking on a sat afternoon. maybe it's just me but I think her life is very empty of real happiness. I know everybody is different but I have so many things to do today other than go drinking at 3 o clock.

Reactions: 15
Honest to God she should have gotten the Lips done years ago cos she couldn’t eat 😂😂 there you go now the answer to her weight issues. Also she said just the top lip? And it’s both? And listening to her trying to talk now with the puffy lips is hilarious! She melts my bleeping head with the amount of self praise she gives herself! Eye bleeping the camera every chance. No need for it

• Haha
  • Heart
How is she an sw leader ? duck me... free food is only free food when you pair is with speed food..
Not a speed food in sight with that bagel and them noodles the other night...
Sarah hun.. you might wanna read your sw book 📕📖👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the piss again on a Saturday afternoon she's leaving her son next week for a week you would think she would want to spend time with him selfish witch he's probably better off with his Dad at least he gives a tit about him and not just used for gram pics

That Marc Jacobs bag tagged as Brown Thomas Cork Official ..... I doubt it very much. Those knock offs are going around the place like free spuds!!

Reactions: 4
Burp has no business filming the customers in that bar and putting them on her stories!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.