Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burp has no business filming the customers in that bar and putting them on her stories!
I’d snap! I think it’s so rude when I see people filming. I’d walk up and be like take a picture it lasts longer! Then delete it or I will make you lose that phone again. In salt hill this week the place was jammed and all I saw was wannabe huns posing and holding a drink up etc etc

Reactions: 3
first time posting but did it bother anyone else that she considers spending time with her nan a “good deed” like could she be more self congratulatory?! It’s not a good deed to spend time with your Nan I’m sure if she heard that she was doing it as some sort of charitable act she’d be sickened
Omg how disrespectful when she said that her good ferd she kept referring to the nan as her I will take het out again before I go away.
Not to mind her filming the poor nan every time she eats a bite

Burp has no business filming the customers in that bar and putting them on her stories!
I know... I think it’s wrong to do that . People are entitled to go for a drink and not show up on someone’s social media.

Reactions: 9
You can be sure it’s a fake (and not a good one) as if she had bought it in BTs she’d make sure we knew! No class

That Marc Jacobs bag tagged as Brown Thomas Cork Official ..... I doubt it very much. Those knock offs are going around the place like free spuds!!

Reactions: 4
Ive yet to have a night out and it's like there has never been covid the way she's been out.
Living her best life doing what she does best lashing um back

Did anyone notice that she put #happiness under her post 🤣🤣 Hi Sar 👋
And the new word # gratitude 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive yet to have a night out and it's like there has never been covid the way she's been out.
Living her best life doing what she does best lashing um back

And the new word # gratitude 😂😂😂😂
Yes... I meant to say that too 🤣 Ffs.... She'll be doing yoga and manifesting before we know it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
You can be sure it’s a fake (and not a good one) as if she had bought it in BTs she’d make sure we knew! No class
I looked on both the Brown Thomas and Marc Jacobs websites. And not one sign of that design bag. Surely so it is fake? And is she that slow to tag them with her fake that seemingly doesn't exist?!
Unless it's old. I dunno. What ye all think? 😆

She much of got them the same day she got her “Chanel” sandals 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why would you buy fakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 stick to Penneys hun 🤣🤣
Omg I remember those horrific yokes. 🤦‍♀️

This is going to sound like I am boasting but I promise I am not. Her bag is meant to be the Marc Jacobs softshot scalloped cross body. Not only did this particular bag go down in the sale some time ago but her one does not look like the genuine article. I have a weakness for designer handbags and loathe cheap looking copies, even though the Marc Jacobs cannot be considered high end any more

Reactions: 8
Maybe ask BTs on Instagram see if they have this bag that Sarah says she ‘bought’ there 😂 you can see the tit quality that it is a mile away! They are hilarious sitting around cork with their fakes thinking they are all that, when most people are laughing at them!

I looked on both the Brown Thomas and Marc Jacobs websites. And not one sign of that design bag. Surely so it is fake? And is she that slow to tag them with her fake that seemingly doesn't exist?!
Unless it's old. I dunno. What ye all think? 😆

Omg I remember those horrific yokes. 🤦‍♀️

Omg how disrespectful when she said that her good ferd she kept referring to the nan as her I will take het out again before I go away.
Not to mind her filming the poor nan every time she eats a bite
I do find it lovely that Nan really enjoys her trips and McDonald’s and ice cream it makes me smile , in fairness she does take her out quite regularly so fair dues for that

Reactions: 6
Maybe ask BTs on Instagram see if they have this bag that Sarah says she ‘bought’ there 😂 you can see the tit quality that it is a mile away! They are hilarious sitting around cork with their fakes thinking they are all that, when most people are laughing at them!
Wait until she comes back from Kusadasi. If she thought she was in fake bag heaven in Lanza she's seen nothing yet !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tagging every god dam place she's In... give it a rest discover bleedin Ireland seriously
These people are getting paid for this to push the whole staycation thing. They’re all at it

Wait until she comes back from Kusadasi. If she thought she was in fake bag heaven in Lanza she's seen nothing yet !
I’m genuinely so bleedin jealous. I bought a Mulberry 4 years ago and I’m always asked about it. It’s in great shape and I use it a lot! I’m going to turkey next time with a mission 😂

I can’t wait. I hope she wears her jumper off the shoulder & nods along wistfully.
This has to be in next thread title somewhere 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anybody remember her saying months ago she was going staying in loughanmore Court in Carlingford for the August BH at the time I remember thinking how the feck did she get that place they are not taking bookings during lockdown I messaged the place to check and was told no defo not taking bookings till we know when can reopen and weddings will be our priority she was obviously lying through her teeth again she actually tells that many lies she doesn't know when she's telling the truth
Designer bag my arse it's as fake as her personality

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.