Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off with your secret holiday destination you pleb. We all know it was more than likely a budget travel booking, shop low to high. Nothing wrong with that but stop making out it’s the Maldives or that anyone cares. I will die if it’s Turkey. Talk about being predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck off with your secret holiday destination you pleb. We all know it was more than likely a budget travel booking, shop low to high. Nothing wrong with that but stop making out it’s the Maldives or that anyone cares. I will die if it’s Turkey. Talk about being predictable
She might keep you waiting till she uploads a tik tok :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to do SW but it's the whole thing about being "good" and drawing a line under it when going "off plan" is just encouraging a binge and restrict cycle. I felt sorry for her that she feels she can't have a Tuc cracker or she'll eat the whole pack or comparing herself to people who have a healthy weight and can eat a sausage role. I went to a dietician for help a while back and she introduced me to intuitive eating. It's basically learning to avoid the type of diet culture plans like SW promote and listen to our bodies when we are hungry and full etc. If we crave something have it but stop when full. Just going back to basics. It's not easy but neither is being tied to plans for the rest of my life and feeling guilty all the time. SW works for some people but for anyone I know they get trapped in a cycle of it.

Reactions: 6
It will be. Someone here was saying scouting the skin and boob surgeries

Reactions: 6
Betty was only collected yesterday to leave in the car ‘minding’ Lukey while bodado babe herself got the lips done

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any chance they'd give her a personality transplant over in Turkey? Shes a total narcissist if I've ever seen one, congratulating herself on being a good grandaughter takes the biscuit most people do things like that without any acknowledgement. And no shes tooting on about "being good" all week and feeling good enough to go on the piss today, Clarney tomorrow (on the piss probably) and then on her lovers getaway next week, I wonder will she be crying at the deli on any of those occasions. Girl is full of shitting nonsense.

Reactions: 19
I'm so confused .. why the hell was she building it up 'oh ill tell yeeee later '

Humans are weird

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait now for the absolutely hilarious story about why they picked Turkey... Sarah.. "Wait until I give you all a laugh, it was so funny" 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cue nodody finding it funny only Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am shaking laughing here at the absolute tool who asked her was she going on Love Island. I stopped for about 30 seconds and visualised it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a place in turkey called Bodrum. I imagine she might go there as it sounds like a place you’d get bodados 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's deffo for a procedure , I'd say teeth especially when she got the lips done, imagine the spuds she will be ateing after getting the nashers done

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, Revolut me €5 a guess. I’ll give ye 1/100 odds.
Place your bets/guess

Romantic picture of the back of him on the beach captioned ‘HIM = Happiness’

Up 12 pounds after the hols but will drive it on for a week of SP

Extreme PCOS symptoms on return, that are absolute not from 7 days of happy hours and carbs .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.