Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine, day 5,000 of the heatwave, and she only goes looking for a paddling pool today. Poor Luke. She didn't give a thought to that child all last weekend, when she was getting sloshed in Youghal. She makes it look like he's an inconvenience.

Reactions: 7
But shur she was too busy being #happy , drinking, working full time on the frontline, polycovidovaries, getting her passport ready, all whilst trying to stay on plan 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she for bleeping real people are dying with god knows what illnesses and she's crying about not being able to get hot chicken rolls like her friends . duck off with your petty tit that you make first world problems. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she actually crying over not been able to eat sausey rolls out the deli. Omg shes lost the plot. What about the mountain of spuds she eats a week. Pints after pints. Burger after burger. duck sake big back get the sausey rolls if its going to stop you from crying like a 13 year old haven to eat a brown bread salad 'sang wage' the sang wage didnt do ya any favours should of just gotten the hot chicken roll ya cracked duck!!

She is the only 1 that can controll what she puts in that bucket of a gob she has. She looking for a gastric sleeve next

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know i thought someone had died at the start of that chat ... I really did..

I had counselling yesterday Sar... but guess what we discussed ... me watching my very young mother die right in front of my eyes... I had already lost all grandparents... and dad... and then my mother... I've also huge medical issues that I have to cope with on my own .go to hospital appointments on my own.. and I'm a single mother who WORKS FULL TIME all while battling to stay sane ..

But you know what Sar, I'll keep fuckin goin .. I won't pick up a phone and cry into it for attention.. I wipe my god dam tears at night... and get up every day for my child...

Now sar... go and duck off with your crying over a sausage roll... come live with me (or plenty of people on here with awful hard problems )... and then you will see how ridiculous you sound...

Sorry for the rant... xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Slimming world has her so brainwashed... it's the healthiest approach, the best way to lose weight blah blah blah. Scary 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she actually crying over not been able to eat sausey rolls out the deli. Omg shes lost the plot. What about the mountain of spuds she eats a week. Pints after pints. Burger after burger. duck sake big back get the sausey rolls if its going to stop you from crying like a 13 year old haven to eat a brown bread salad 'sang wage' the sang wage didnt do ya any favours should of just gotten the hot chicken roll ya cracked duck!!

She is the only 1 that can controll what she puts in that bucket of a gob she has. She looking for a gastric sleeve next
Swear to God when I saw her trying to hold in the tears I thought someone was dying and when I heard the reason I was like what the fuckkkkkkkkk. Self obsessed is an understatement 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How she claims its the most healthiest plan in the world is beyond me? I followed slimming world for years and it gave me the most unhealthy relationship with food. If she's claiming that you can have anything on the slimming world plan then why doesn't she have her sausage rolls. She's also crying because of the way she felt at a young age about certain foods. So why the hell is she stuffing her sons face with fast foods and sausage rolls. She is giving him the bad habits. Youd swear she would try her upmost to not let him go the same way as her

Reactions: 16
I know a lot of people here think SW is not a good plan but you can make some really nice recipes that are healthy overall! A lot of people and Sar focus on recreating fakeaway type meals which only makes you want the unhealthy version more!! Like what has been said before she seems to just put cheese on everything 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I know a lot of people here think SW is not a good plan but you can make some really nice recipes that are healthy overall! A lot of people and Sar focus on recreating fakeaway type meals which only makes you want the unhealthy version more!! Like what has been said before she seems to just put cheese on everything 😂😂
Yeah, I don't necessarily think it's the SW plan that's the problem, it's more how she manipulates it to suit herself

Reactions: 6
You know i thought someone had died at the start of that chat ... I really did..

I had counselling yesterday Sar... but guess what we discussed ... me watching my very young mother die right in front of my eyes... I had already lost all grandparents... and dad... and then my mother... I've also huge medical issues that I have to cope with on my own .go to hospital appointments on my own.. and I'm a single mother who WORKS FULL TIME all while battling to stay sane ..

But you know what Sar, I'll keep fuckin goin .. I won't pick up a phone and cry into it for attention.. I wipe my god dam tears at night... and get up every day for my child...

Now sar... go and duck off with your crying over a sausage roll... come live with me (or plenty of people on here with awful hard problems )... and then you will see how ridiculous you sound...

Sorry for the rant... xxx
Big Love to you and your strength and determination to keep going despite the horrific grief you have experienced is beyond admirable!!♥♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I don't necessarily think it's the SW plan that's the problem, it's more how she manipulates it to suit herself
Exactly. Jens journey lost 10 ish stone on SW eating well, very little fakeaways and been active.

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Jens journey lost 10 ish stone on SW eating well, very little fakeaways and been active.
Yes! Jen took SW as far as she could but then focused more on the type of food she was consuming especially when she was really committed to the gym.

Gosh Lukey has a lovely tan I wonder was he away with Brian or maybe he just tans easily??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.