Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The counselling doesn’t seem progressive. She must be terrible or not hitting the right areas.

Go to the gym, drink your 3L water, don’t drink alcohol to excess, binge on deli foods, have a bleeping salad, go for your 5km walk, swap out da cheese and spuds for something else.
It’s so obvious the cycle that she is stuck in following her now for over a year.

Reactions: 11
No wonder the girl was overweight- buying deli food for her lunch at 13. Why didn't her mum make her a sandwich or a healthy lunch instead of having to buy a brown bread salad sandwich. I think Sarah is getting more and more unstable. She's fighting so hard to make people believe she's happy. She's miserable as hell- no time for Luke, serious binge drinking, crying into her stories, losing stuff, not cooking, eating stupid amounts of junk food. I started following her last year. She was a different person then. She cooked and put up videos of it most days, she showed her shopping, her chats were motivating and she lived for her groups. I think she's fallen apart very quickly.

Reactions: 14
The problem with Sarah is that in her head she thinks she is as thin as Terrie or Rosie until she looks in the mirror. She thinks she can achieve that type of body and until she accepts that she can’t she won’t be happy. I don’t see anything wrong with her weight / body. She definitely isn’t fat. If she got regular exercise she could tone up and try to live a happy life. Chasing the size zero dream just isn’t going to work.

Reactions: 10
No wonder the girl was overweight- buying deli food for her lunch at 13. Why didn't her mum make her a sandwich or a healthy lunch instead of having to buy a brown bread salad sandwich. I think Sarah is getting more and more unstable. She's fighting so hard to make people believe she's happy. She's miserable as hell- no time for Luke, serious binge drinking, crying into her stories, losing stuff, not cooking, eating stupid amounts of junk food. I started following her last year. She was a different person then. She cooked and put up videos of it most days, she showed her shopping, her chats were motivating and she lived for her groups. I think she's fallen apart very quickly.
Ì think her mother was more interested in her social life than providing proper meals for her children, if the way she behaves now is anything to go by. Donna does not need to worry about her weight but the other girls really struggle and the only thing that works for them is moderation. Ciara is looking amazing but she has cut all of her old habits out, she can no longer follow Sarah's lead because Sarah has a problem with food, she is always looking to replicate the unhealthy food with slimming world alternative, so she has an unhealthy relationship with food.
She should not be guiding vulnerable people who need help with healthy eating and Slimming world are derelict in their care towards their members to allow her to continue, she goes against all of their principles, how is her manager allowing her to continue?

Reactions: 11
Ì think her mother was more interested in her social life than providing proper meals for her children, if the way she behaves now is anything to go by. Donna does not need to worry about her weight but the other girls really struggle and the only thing that works for them is moderation. Ciara is looking amazing but she has cut all of her old habits out, she can no longer follow Sarah's lead because Sarah has a problem with food, she is always looking to replicate the unhealthy food with slimming world alternative, so she has an unhealthy relationship with food.
She should not be guiding vulnerable people who need help with healthy eating and Slimming world are derelict in their care towards their members to allow her to continue, she goes against all of their principles, how is her manager allowing her to continue?
Very well said. I think this SW 'fakeaway' mentality is one of its biggest flaws. I joined a few years ago to lose a few lb. I wasn't a 'chipper ' person but after a few weeks I was craving chips, burgers, pizza and all the sides that go with a chip shop takeaway. Their booklets are full of fakeaway recipes. This is the root of Sarahs eating problems. How on earth can she say its a healthy program? Look at the rubbish she eats. All i say is SW must be hard up for consultants.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she'd be better off with a counsellor trained specifically in eating disorders/food addiction.

Reactions: 12
I dip in and out of Sarah cos she annoys me with her consent moaning and her in general 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but how can a SW consultant be given ready made meals and promote them when her job is based around food? I know she’s counting the sins in each packet of shite but surely she shouldn’t be allowed to?? Whole point of SW is free foods etc??? For someone who is so worried about her weigh she doesn’t think of it when she’s necking the pink gins and 7up with Tina and eating out?? The mind boggles how she can get paid to advise on “healthy” eating???

Reactions: 7
She’d wanna be careful, Superscum Slimming got the boot for being on the Keto while being a SW consultant among “other” things.

Reactions: 5
She’d wanna be careful, Superscum Slimming got the boot for being on the Keto while being a SW consultant among “other” things.
I don't think Sarah's managers know what they are doing, if they are letting her continue with this dangerous promotion and bending rules of slimming world.
A diet so rich in starch and cheese CANNOT be healthy, no matter how much Sarah tries to make it fit in with her life and her brand deals, it is obvious from the fact that she is not losing weight and is desperately filtering every picture to make herself look slimmer. I can tell you, I saw her a little while back and she is far heavier that she is making herself appear. Not that there is anything wrong with the size that she really is, but she is deceiving people that she looks that slim because of slimming world, not clever angles and editing and that is so wrong, as she thinks she is aspirational.

At this point she should give up slimming world and run courses on filtering, she is such an expert on it and her counsellor should really be referring her to someone who deals in food and alcohol abuse as it is so clear she has not got a healthy relationship with either.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Sarah's managers know what they are doing, if they are letting her continue with this dangerous promotion and bending rules of slimming world.
A diet so rich in starch and cheese CANNOT be healthy, no matter how much Sarah tries to make it fit in with her life and her brand deals, it is obvious from the fact that she is not losing weight and is desperately filtering every picture to make herself look slimmer. I can tell you, I saw her a little while back and she is far heavier that she is making herself appear. Not that there is anything wrong with the size that she really is, but she is deceiving people that she looks that slim because of slimming world, not clever angles and editing and that is so wrong, as she thinks she is aspirational.

At this point she should give up slimming world and run courses on filtering, she is such an expert on it and her counsellor should really be referring her to someone who deals in food and alcohol abuse as it is so clear she has not got a healthy relationship with either.
Spot on, I have seen her a few times too and almost didn't recognize her, she doesn't look like the same girl that's on insta thats for sure and she is totally aware of that aswel. I think that's what causes the meltdowns with her self confidence. At the end of the day she is still nowhere near where she was in the beginning but if she wants to further her weight loss she just has to wake up to her bad habits and stop making excuses and crying into the phone

Reactions: 2
Spot on, I have seen her a few times too and almost didn't recognize her, she doesn't look like the same girl that's on insta thats for sure and she is totally aware of that aswel. I think that's what causes the meltdowns with her self confidence. At the end of the day she is still nowhere near where she was in the beginning but if she wants to further her weight loss she just has to wake up to her bad habits and stop making excuses and crying into the phone
Well if that's the case that she looks so far from what she portrays with filters I think that's where the deli meltdown came from. The realisation that the real her can be seen and at the hot counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SW are crying out for consultants at min so much uncertainty with classes etc anyone interested pulled back so they can't really get rid of another till things are looking up.

My old consultant was fired for much less than cheesy fries head

Reactions: 1
I just felt the whole video was promoting sw .and dishing WW.
I joined sw I can honestly say it was the worst decision ever in my case.
It totally took over my life but not t in a healthy way it played on my brain.
I was like her constantly talking and thinking about food it took over my life
I had to leave it .

Reactions: 7
They must be very desperate for consultants if Sarah is allowed to continue representing them online. First of all the before and after picture are heavily edited. Then she is misleading people by filtering her photos so that she looks slimmer and then hiding her bulk behind cushions etc when she does come on her stories.

It is possible to be the size that Sarah is pretending to be while followinf Slimming world, but not with the food she is eating and the amount of alcohol she is drinking. No wonder she is drinking so much movicol, her insides must be full of starch and cheese

Reactions: 5
I just caught up with her stories and what I'd like to know is how can I get them 5 minutes back please? 😬 jaysus my poor bleeding ears 👂👂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We should have bet our bottom dollar on that one lads... We'd bd worth a fortune 🤑 Mom guilty my h**e #ohhappiness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.