Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will only really be away from him for 4 days as he will be with his dad the other 4. No hun you will be away from him for 8 days... does she actually believe the shite she comes out with 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s amazing how fast the doting mother of Luke act was dropped once she had a new man on the scene. So much for I’ve never been away from him for more than 2 days

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Jesus the absolute spew coming out of her today I thought when she said she was getting her lips done she ment her Ronnie she was pointing too. As for the luke shite does she ever listen to herself

Reactions: 9
the alpha wealth guy must have very strange advise for getting a motgage more staycation and holidays for luke. I don't care if she own or rents it's just pathetic how she brags about being able to buy a house on her own. if she keeps this spending up she will never but that house

Reactions: 7
She will only really be away from him for 4 days as he will be with his dad the other 4. No hun you will be away from him for 8 days... does she actually believe the shite she comes out with 🤣🤣
I thought I was hearing things when she said that 🤔 I'll really only be away from him for 4 days cos he's with his Dad for the other 4.... Like 🤦🏼‍♀️ the mind boggles. What in the name of f**k kinda concept is that. Is that her justifying it to herself? Did she actually say that 😳 Selfish witch. And Sarah no one had a break from their kids for the last 20 months as EVERYONE was in lockdown, not just you 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think everyone knew there wasn't a hope the child was going, let's be honest...

Reactions: 15
the alpha wealth guy must have very strange advise for getting a motgage more staycation and holidays for luke. I don't care if she own or rents it's just pathetic how she brags about being able to buy a house on her own. if she keeps this spending up she will never but that house
That house isn’t even for sale 😂😂 it’s a fantasy in her deranged head. She celebrated buying it before ffs. She is only talking big to impress strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There isn't a hope that she is saving for a mortgage. Her weekends away cost a minimum of €500 between drink food and accommodation. Cocktails cost a tenner each at least. She's always buying cheap looking clothes too. Unless the love of her life is paying for everything and getting a mortgage with her she's bullshitting again

Reactions: 3
Oh and as of up til yesterday he was going (yeah right)🥴 yet In the next breath it was booked AFTER his Dad said he was taking him, and she wasn't going to be the bady to say he couldn't go. The bleeping horse shite outta this one 💩

So let me get this straight. She is trying to say she has not had a break. She is on a non stop bleeping break months in a row. She’s always without that child.
she is with your man a wet week and the son and him idolise each other.
he’s sleeping there after nights, she’s making his food. So she must be getting money from him. And she’s off every weekend drinking and eating at hotels etc yet she’s saving. My duck she is. Also I call Greece! She said it’s very hot etc so guarantee it’s Greece or Malta. Also your flowers are ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SW are crying out for consultants at min so much uncertainty with classes etc anyone interested pulled back so they can't really get rid of another till things are looking up.

My old consultant was fired for much less than cheesy fries head
Pooh me nose is at me.. What's the story there? Obvs don't know her but I'm still a nosey witch 😂😂😂😂

So let me get this straight. She is trying to say she has not had a break. She is on a non stop bleeping break months in a row. She’s always without that child.
she is with your man a wet week and the son and him idolise each other.
he’s sleeping there after nights, she’s making his food. So she must be getting money from him. And she’s off every weekend drinking and eating at hotels etc yet she’s saving. My duck she is. Also I call Greece! She said it’s very hot etc so guarantee it’s Greece or Malta. Also your flowers are ugly.
I think she's going to Turkey to size up a place to go for her skin removal and boob lift that's why she's not talking about it

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she's going to Turkey to size up a place to go for her skin removal and boob lift that's why she's not talking about it
I was thinking Turkey as well as it’s extremely hot there. Or Bulgaria. They do all the boobs etc I think as well

Reactions: 3
We all knew she wouldn't be taking her child... Less time for partiing if she did.... 4 days my ass... 8 days love.. But you are Co parenting... Just might have been nice for your little boy to go with you.. Memories you'll never get back.. But enjoy the cocktails shur 😪

I wonder did Keith put the foot down and say they had to fp somewhere alone rather than to lanza with tina and the ugly sisters

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.