Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bollox, €10 a week to be weighed in by that yolk who can't follow a plan to save her life,

Reactions: 13
What a load of bollox, €10 a week to be weighed in by that yolk who can't follow a plan to save her life,
Im telling ye - its Marjorie Dawes in Little Britain. A heifer in a suit lecturing her class while she stuffed her face in private. They mustn't be 'the full shilling' in that group to pay €10 to sit and listen to her reading SW HO latest print out - while laughing up her cuff at it herself. My old consultants always said they were weighed in a consultant group meeting once a month. They were not permitted to continue as leaders if they went 5lb +/-. Or is that more of SW bull$hit and lies.

Reactions: 8
Im telling ye - its Marjorie Dawes in Little Britain. A heifer in a suit lecturing her class while she stuffed her face in private. They mustn't be 'the full shilling' in that group to pay €10 to sit and listen to her reading SW HO latest print out - while laughing up her cuff at it herself. My old consultants always said they were weighed in a consultant group meeting once a month. They were not permitted to continue as leaders if they went 5lb +/-. Or is that more of SW bull$hit and lies.
Would turn you right off joining sw how in gods name shes not pulled over promoting other foods etc .

Reactions: 8
I'm about the same size as her,trying to lose weight but also happy to throw on a dress and not give a tit what people think about me.
She is dying to be thin,the story about standing in the deli que and questioning her weight was sad...
I actually thought she was going to cry in those stories..

Reactions: 6
I'm about the same size as her,trying to lose weight but also happy to throw on a dress and not give a tit what people think about me.
She is dying to be thin,the story about standing in the deli que and questioning her weight was sad...
She is so consumed by it

Reactions: 3
But she is the girl who can lash pints and spirits into her without a thought, why not an odd sausage roll or jambon, thought that was the secret to slimming world nothing is not allowed. She must think alcohol is calorie free.

Reactions: 13
But she is the girl who can lash pints and spirits into her without a thought, why not an odd sausage roll or jambon, thought that was the secret to slimming world nothing is not allowed. She must think alcohol is calorie free.
I think she's a very fu&ked up girl. She's constantly out eating and drinking to excess. Its high calorie stuff - burgers, steak, bread, chips. Her staple diet at home is potatoes and melted cheese. You'd never see her with a salad or a healthy soup. All of a sudden she's having a pity party in the deli queue.

Reactions: 10
I think she's a very fu&ked up girl. She's constantly out eating and drinking to excess. Its high calorie stuff - burgers, steak, bread, chips. Her staple diet at home is potatoes and melted cheese. You'd never see her with a salad or a healthy soup. All of a sudden she's having a pity party in the deli queue.
She is not a happy person, every thing in her life is excess. She eats to excess, lives for the chance to drink to excess. It must be exhausting for her to show that her life is now all #happiness when she is regularly abusing alcohol and overeating just to feel ok.

Reactions: 10
Whatever about her followers she tells herself the biggest load of 💩 I’ve ever heard!! Apparently she always tries to food optimise!! Maybe for a few hours but once the weekend comes round it’s all off! Then she’s going to lose 7 pounds before her holidays?? She’ll have it back on before she even gets off the plane ✈ she’ll have to have drinks and a packed lunch for the drive to the airport 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ehmmmm maybe don’t bing and blow out every weekend.
Eat less spuds.
And actually join the gym and or do some proper daily walks.
Not serious about it at all.

She can never be that girl who eats chicken fillet rolls and jambons and I don't know what else she said and not gain weight. News flash Sarah most people can't be that girl either. If you want to be slim eating a selection of deli food and drinking millions of calories in alcohol very regularly is NOT the way you go about it. Most slim women in their 30's up work very hard to maintain their figures. She loves that pity party about not being able to stuff her face and be naturally skinny

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whatever about her followers she tells herself the biggest load of 💩 I’ve ever heard!! Apparently she always tries to food optimise!! Maybe for a few hours but once the weekend comes round it’s all off! Then she’s going to lose 7 pounds before her holidays?? She’ll have it back on before she even gets off the plane ✈ she’ll have to have drinks and a packed lunch for the drive to the airport 😂😂
And cans 😜

12 stone 7 pounds i think she said.
😂😂😂😂 Where's the proof

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does it seem like she ate an excessive amount of food yesterday? Theres no all that was "on plan" her portions are huge.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't say much for the meal plan she gets that she was eating noodles last night. Just because she has 'syns' left over doesn't mean she has to use them! Surely if she is trying to loose a few pounds for her holiday she could make an effort this week!

Reactions: 4
Doesn't say much for the meal plan she gets that she was eating noodles last night. Just because she has 'syns' left over doesn't mean she has to use them! Surely if she is trying to loose a few pounds for her holiday she could make an effort this week!
If I didn't know Id say someone needs to explain to her how SW works. There's a huge amount of calories in a pan of noodles. To eat that after having a big slab of that plastic food she gets for free 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.