Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time β€œMom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe she's on the lash again. Jesus Christ. Her ovaries look in flyin form this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes your right, that's a healthy extra S. :poop:
In fairness the "bewdefell badaydos " don't have enough roughage, is it any wonder she has to use so much laxative! Her bowel is going to get lazy, it happened to me after my 2nd baby, I ended up having to wean off laxatives to try to retrain my bowel, and Sar, I really do have IBS, the real one that's always here, not the one that only comes and goes according to my social life 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this is too personal but have you tried the bodado and beer diet?
Jesus girl no! I only tried the boxty and chipper burger diet? And to be honest you’re being very personal about my problems. Only cos I’m desperate for relief from my crippling agoraphobia and anxiety I will try the bodadoe and beer diet but can you please have some empathy in future. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is it not 3 sachets of movical?? 🀣
I’d lose my ring! I’d tit through the eye of a needle I’d say πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So no reels or filtered pictures of tonight the phone is either " lost " again or taken off her for her own safety 😜
Wonder if Keith will be walking all the hills tonight with Maltesers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hahahaha remember how funny that was the last time? No me neither 🀣🀣🀣
Oh and ...... Happiness πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She will be green heading to Dublin 🀒 Imagine going on the piss the night before you're taking your child away on his staycation πŸ™„ Poor Lukey. Oh and #happiness πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads i'm in a hoop here laughing at all yere comments and dietary advice 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ye are a gas bunch! Might take up the badaydo and beer diet myself to help with my ovaries πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes gone onto the maternity hospitals now....

Shes in Dublin for two nights ...she will be at the doors of the Coombe Tuesday morning now looking for "answers..."

I wouldnt mind it's only a Monday to Thursday bleeping illness she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Shes in Dublin for two nights ...she will be at the doors of the Coombe Tuesday morning now looking for "answers..."

** and Tuesday to Thursday illness on a bank holiday weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Crying 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Roared laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.