Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing a little honeymoon / baby shower party for Sarah and Keet - so please enjoy the confetti.

I know ye will think I’m being a bit premature on this but bump or bling by christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she really have to make everything a big family time away. Her mother and sisters went to Dublin with her, honestly I can’t understand why she doesn’t spend time just herself

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does she really have to make everything a big family time away. Her mother and sisters went to Dublin with her, honestly I can’t understand why she doesn’t spend time just herself
She needs someone to go on the gargle with 🍻

Reactions: 7
Okayyyyyyy Sarah here's a medal for mentioning on EVERY photo that you were gifted . We get it. bleeping hell change the record 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okayyyyyyy Sarah here's a medal for mentioning on EVERY photo that you were gifted . We get it. bleeping hell change the record 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And its still not clear what was actually gifted as it says on the post even though we were gifted so much I am glad I paid for it or some bollox like that. Like what does that mean 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course, Keith and the child sitting together on the roller coaster, and mother of the year behind by herself.

Why do the whole family have yo go with her wherever they go?? Keith must really like her to put up with being with her mother & sister every time he goes somewhere with Sarah. So odd with a new couple, if you're married years, fair enough, bring the family along, but they're a fairly new couple and he's sharing the room with Sarah and her son, and the rest of the family in the next room then 🤔

Reactions: 9
Like I wouldn't say I goes round the place all dolled up but my god that greasy ratty clumpy rotten head of hair on her burping away while she's talkin absolute utter shite. That lasagne looks like Ghandis flip flop then.. 🤢 Preferred when she was offline.. Also I bleeping HATE HATE HATE the phrase "I be on for the chats" it gives me irrational rage. Then again so does she 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course, Keith and the child sitting together on the roller coaster, and mother of the year behind by herself.

Why do the whole family have yo go with her wherever they go?? Keith must really like her to put up with being with her mother & sister every time he goes somewhere with Sarah. So odd with a new couple, if you're married years, fair enough, bring the family along, but they're a fairly new couple and he's sharing the room with Sarah and her son, and the rest of the family in the next room then 🤔
Read between the lines she was probably happy to have Tina there so they could sesh without Luke too and have her babysit

Reactions: 6
Did she not say she was coming back on 🤔 like, did she not ramble on and on to make a point she'd be on again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why does she always do that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Imagine that like living across the road from the Mam and then down the hall from her on a break away ... anything for de sesh like

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.