Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not bringing him cos the travelling circus won’t be with her to mind him whenever she wants!! He’s prob better off not going cos no matter what she portrays id imagine it’s hard to watch your mammy with another man especially at his age.

Reactions: 5
Who actually cares where she is going on holiday, she is chatting there as if she is a celebrity and that droves of people will stalk her if they find out where she is going! Such a fake girl, that spew the other night about having to watch her weight forever was another drama 🙄 if she went through what some of us did like losing a parent then she wouldn't know what hit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"There's a lot to be said for being on plan, I've loads of energy this week" well knock me down with a feather who knew eating fruit and veggies and nourishing your body instead of stuffing yourself silly with spuds and fuckin cheese would make you feel good 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
does sarah honestly think by showing a laptop we will all think she is some super important full.time worker. she needs to just admit she works two days a week and people might respect her a bit more. off to get the lips done and bringing betty out today doesn't look like a 40 hour week to me

Reactions: 10
She'd never go somewhere as cultured as Greece she likes visiting dumps ie Lanzarote the halting site.
shes probably off to Turkey to check out the combo deals...2 veneers and a boob job for a fiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd never go somewhere as cultured as Greece she likes visiting dumps ie Lanzarote the halting site.
shes probably off to Turkey to check out the combo deals...2 veneers and a boob job for a fiver.
And a bbl as well thrown in for #happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In all fairness imagine talking 2 urself like that over a tuc biscuit...what kind of life is that to live..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her dress in tina benas hall way is given me free willie vibes. The state of the "sangles" she defo more than 12.7 she must be putting only 1 leg on the scales 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In all fairness imagine talking 2 urself like that over a tuc biscuit...what kind of life is that to live..
She was always like that. I'm following her since her Snapchat days and honest to God, she is obsessed with food. Like OBSESSED. She can go from obsessing over something like a tuc cracker to pigging out and drinking gallons of alcohol. Its a vicious circle she's caught in. Her obsession with food shadows over everything, she's right in that she will never be able to not worry about weight but that's the majority of us. She needs to speak to someone qualified to get to the bottom of her food issues.

Reactions: 8
Why would you pay big money to go to somewhere hotter than here for a week, i would have no interest and wouldn't enjoy it, sweat, drink, eat, sweat and repeat. Someone said Keith has a heart condition too this weather must be a killer on him and he's a smoker too.

Reactions: 2
The lips dont look bad actually I'd like to get something natural like that done myself.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.