Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m being mean now but I’m going to say it.... I think her new haircut is very aging and I don’t like it too much 🤦‍♀️😐

Reactions: 9
OMG that top lip, nobodies mouth from the lips to the nose sits like that unless packed with filler!
She definitely has fillers but it isn’t even much is it ? Like you can clearly see she’s had it from that photo but I feel like her lips size look no different?!

Reactions: 1
She definitely has fillers but it isn’t even much is it ? Like you can clearly see she’s had it from that photo but I feel like her lips size look no different?!
I’m not sure who does her fillers and Botox but she looks “stretched” if that makes sense. And we’re back to spotlight because she’s obsessed with her teeth...no tit! She’s obsessed full stop, with herself.

Reactions: 7
Oh she for sure has some sort of botox and fillers. The issue is that it’s not actually done that well. That’s why her upper lip is sitting like that. It should be natural and unnoticeable.

Reactions: 3
Tablescaping for a ‘brunch’ with the ma. So contrived. Whatever happened to ‘hey mom, come over to us for your lunch on Sunday”. It’ll be chill and casual. Nope, it’s all “managed” for Instagram content .... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Tablescaping for a ‘brunch’ with the ma. So contrived. Whatever happened to ‘hey mom, come over to us for your lunch on Sunday”. It’ll be chill and casual. Nope, it’s all “managed” for Instagram content .... 🤦‍♀️
Sure its desperate wait til we see itll be as up your own arse as possible.. Brunch... duck off so try hard.. All the best china out. The poor mother was opobably down minding the kids while she all the filming 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The desperation. She just tagged James Kavanagh on a pic of Aran sweaters. She wrote that her twins love his style. James-they don’t know you. They’re babies. They wouldn’t know a sweater from a shovel. You’re welcome. Sarah- you are pathetic with the lengths you will go to to monetize your children. You are using your own children, with all of the negatives that go along with that, to make money. Sit with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The desperation. She just tagged James Kavanagh on a pic of Aran sweaters. She wrote that her twins love his style. James-they don’t know you. They’re babies. They wouldn’t know a sweater from a shovel. You’re welcome. Sarah- you are pathetic with the lengths you will go to to monetize your children. You are using your own children, with all of the negatives that go along with that, to make money. Sit with that.
Her twins love his style 😂 stop! Must ask my two year old who he likes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her twins love his style 😂 stop! Must ask my two year old who he likes
Your two year old likes Tom Ford. Your two year old has taste!
Side note: I don’t know who James Kavanagh is but presumably another instahun. Sher all they do is tag one another, and like and comment on each other’s posts

Reactions: 6
Your two year old likes Tom Ford. Your two year old has taste!
Side note: I don’t know who James Kavanagh is but presumably another instahun. Sher all they do is tag one another, and like and comment on each other’s posts
He doesn’t know who she is- doesn’t follow her.

Reactions: 2
Iv attempted creating a new thread guys.... hopefully done right

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.