Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So random a nearly 40 year old mother of 5 very young children preening herself so much in the mirror. She really LOVES herself.

Reactions: 13
So random a nearly 40 year old mother of 5 very young children preening herself so much in the mirror. She really LOVES herself.
I’m all for self care, but a 240km round trip to get your hair done is excessive to me.

I have no kids, no animals, a husband and I work full time and I’ll be hoorin’ it 2 mins down the road tomorrow to support my local hairdresser...and finding that 1.5 hrs in my week was a struggle....maybe I’ve got it wrong and SB has it right...thoughts anyone?

Disappointed to see that SB didn’t support her local hairdressers in Ballina...

Reactions: 14
I’m all for self care, but a 240km round trip to get your hair done is excessive to me.

I have no kids, no animals, a husband and I work full time and I’ll be hoorin’ it 2 mins down the road tomorrow to support my local hairdresser...and finding that 1.5 hrs in my week was a struggle....maybe I’ve got it wrong and SB has it right...thoughts anyone?

Completely agree.

I remember last year he got his hair cut in galway too.

But like the pictures afterwards what planet is she on.... Imagine siting in your room doing that.... My skin is crawling off my body tbh

Reactions: 9
Yes. And then sat in front of her new ring light all evening to take five photos of her self at different angles. Riveting content
I do like her new hair cut but for someone who's apparently 'quiet' what's with all the photos?!! Imagine doing all those poses in front of the camera then uploading them. One picture is enough. Does she think she's Sharon Stone!🤣 Her 'smiling' in photos is very unnatural looking. Years ago I did a modelling session and the photographer asked me to smile, looking at the pictures afterwards I could see how fake my smile was and they are exactly the way Sarah's are in hers, I remember thinking eeurgh that's not me!! It just looked like I was putting it on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it’s the fillers in her lips that make her look off. She posted a picture recently and she looked like she’d been in the ring with Mike Tyson.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally I don’t mind her having travelled so far for a hair cut , yes it’s excessive but what I find the most odd is how a mum of 5 can get away with that!!! I have two little ones and there’s no way I’d be able to pull a quick one like that on my husband 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Personally I don’t mind her having travelled so far for a hair cut , yes it’s excessive but what I find the most odd is how a mum of 5 can get away with that!!! I have two little ones and there’s no way I’d be able to pull a quick one like that on my husband 😂😂
Ah, you get away with it no bother if you had all the help SB apparently has!! Easy to have 5 when you’re not rearing them!

I couldn’t be arsed driving that far but I’m lazy as sin when it comes to my hair.

Reactions: 1
I wish I had joined agggggges ago

it’s actually a great confidence booster I’ve started to appreciate my really boring life 🤣😂 I hadda laugh at cooch and pooch again and her nomination if being an abso tit is what a humanitarian is then I should have a bookshelf of awards from the 90’s!!
What exactly is cooch and pooch? Is it a vag?

Eh?
that made me lol. Had a look. She’s just constant ads and tagging people ( pooch and cooch )!! I wouldn’t be able for her now too fake it till you make it for me. She looks like carol from fair city 😬!! I wonder what the nursing board think of it all, especially since she seems to constantly promote alcohol.. also if you are overwhelmed with your kids don’t set up a page on Instagram as someone else said, spend time with your children 🙄 hate these clowns who only have kids to tik a box!!

that made me lol. Had a look. She’s just constant ads and tagging people ( pooch and cooch )!! I wouldn’t be able for her now too fake it till you make it for me. She looks like carol from fair city 😬!! I wonder what the nursing board think of it all, especially since she seems to constantly promote alcohol.. also if you are overwhelmed with your kids don’t set up a page on Instagram as someone else said, spend time with your children 🙄 hate these clowns who only have kids to tik a box!!
Is tik tok not an app for kids? Crinnnggging for her

Reactions: 5

First ever Tattle comment so excuse me! I just 100% agree with you as someone in a similar situation (married with no kids or animals). I’d be mortified to tell my husband that my 2/3 hour hair appointment was accompanied by a 2 hour commute EACH WAY when Ballina is full of amazing hairdressers! Each to their own I guess!

Reactions: 9

Is tik tok not an app for kids? Crinnnggging for her
Okay enough is enough guys, can we plzzzzzz get a thread going on this pooch and cooch idiot 🤡🤡 I can't set one up for some reason, any help????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First ever Tattle comment so excuse me! I just 100% agree with you as someone in a similar situation (married with no kids or animals). I’d be mortified to tell my husband that my 2/3 hour hair appointment was accompanied by a 2 hour commute EACH WAY when Ballina is full of amazing hairdressers! Each to their own I guess!
I just think it would have been better to support local businesses in a country town as opposed to high tailing it to the city. Let’s face it, the local businesses have supported her profiteering over the course of the pandemic...Trevor Morrow, Foxford Woollen Mills, Connacht Gold (Aurivo). But when it came time for SB to ‘give back’....she didn’t. Truly shameful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.