Pooch and Cooch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Midwife based in Westport - parenting, mothering content. Fond of tik tok. Freebies soon started rolling in.

Reactions: 3
Finally thank.you for setting this thread up! She looked after a friend of mine after she had her baby and she said she's an absolute demon and so rude. Definitely not the way she portrays herself on her insta. No respect for people like her !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Finally thank.you for setting this thread up! She looked after a friend of mine after she had her baby and she said she's an absolute demon and so rude. Definitely not the way she portrays herself on her insta. No respect for people like her !!!
I had her a few months ago and she was horrible, I thought I might of been sensitive as I’d just given birth but I got talking to the other girls on the ward and they said she was horrible to them too! So fake!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I had her a few months ago and she was horrible, I thought I might of been sensitive as I’d just given birth but I got talking to the other girls on the ward and they said she was horrible to them too! So fake!!
What a wagon. Can't stand that fakeness. Her tiktoks and shite she puts on her insta are absolutely mortifying. I'm scarlet for her really!!!!

• Haha
I’ve only been peeping for a week or two she follows a huge amount of people then unfollows again to make her followers go up 🤣 look at the accounts she follows and that follow her. Most are random & unrelated.

I’ve only been peeping for a week or two she follows a huge amount of people then unfollows again to make her followers go up 🤣 look at the accounts she follows and that follow her. Most are random & unrelated.
For a midwife with a full time.job, running a house with a husband and 2 kids she sure has a he'll of a lot of time to be adding 100's of people every other day and then unfollowing 🤣🤣🤣 so sad really ha ha

Attachments

Reactions: 2
For a midwife with a full time.job, running a house with a husband and 2 kids she sure has a he'll of a lot of time to be adding 100's of people every other day and then unfollowing 🤣🤣🤣 so sad really ha ha
Good spot! They are absolutely addicted to gathering a following for popularity and freebies. Be kind brigade who don’t practice what they preach. So fake.

I don’t understand why people who are bitchy in real life, try to go down the insta route and portray a totally different persona when they are bound to be found out?
And I doubt it’s just mothers she’s known to be mean to, midwifery is very clickish.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why people who are bitchy in real life, try to go down the insta route and portray a totally different persona when they are bound to be found out?
And I doubt it’s just mothers she’s known to be mean to, midwifery is very clickish.
why do all the witches go into jobs like that? I actually can’t get over her video on smear tests etc. really unprofessional behaviour to be honest you can see her being condescending and patronizing in the videos! She thinks she’s lovely 🤣 like I said in the last tread she’s like carol from fair city and then the faces the pulls when she’s talking 🤡. What exactly is her content is it about depression? Not being able to cope? Drinking every night? Or is it just her coming on to say “ hi girls “ and talking nonsense Or videos of her putting on a culchie accent because to be honest she’s extremely boring and her fashion sense is dire 😂

Kinda feel sorry for her husband too she makes him out to be a right spare prick

• Haha
Thank god this was set up!! I'm quite shocked there is very little content so far.
A disgrace to the profession as a health care provider. I would not want her near the end of my bed.
I don't know how she is allowed to continue making references to her job and the hospital also. It would not happen in any other maternity hospital.
Stuck up witch who thinks she is gods gift.
I don't know how her husband sticks her then again he is probably behind the camera recording the cringey videos.
All contest is copied or posted before. It is not original.
She looked after 2 of my friends in Mayo after having babies. Dismissive and bitchy.

Thank god this was set up!! I'm quite shocked there is very little content so far.
A disgrace to the profession as a health care provider. I would not want her near the end of my bed.
I don't know how she is allowed to continue making references to her job and the hospital also. It would not happen in any other maternity hospital.
Stuck up witch who thinks she is gods gift.
I don't know how her husband sticks her then again he is probably behind the camera recording the cringey videos.
All contest is copied or posted before. It is not original.
She looked after 2 of my friends in Mayo after having babies. Dismissive and bitchy.
I thought her content was a bit daft alright and the faces she pulls but kept an open mind. She was non stop going on so ‘concerned’ about what maternity hospitals were doing back at the start of the pandemic when I was due my first. Was quite nervous at the revelation at the time that partners weren’t allowed in for all of labour. So like a fool messaged our kind, compassionate midwife..... literally wrote 2 words back and no empathy or understanding at all was fourth coming. Told me all I needed to know about her. It’s like the ‘be kind’ crew .... all for it on the internet but if you met them on the street they wouldn’t bid you the time of day. Now I can guarantee you if it was an insta hun that messaged her or if I had heaped praise on her it would have been responded to and reshared. They’re as fickle. Imo it’s ott the going on about parenting too. Dunno how older generations survived at all with an average of 8 children!!! And stop tagging SuperValu looking for freebies jaysus!

I thought her content was a bit daft alright and the faces she pulls but kept an open mind. She was non stop going on so ‘concerned’ about what maternity hospitals were doing back at the start of the pandemic when I was due my first. Was quite nervous at the revelation at the time that partners weren’t allowed in for all of labour. So like a fool messaged our kind, compassionate midwife..... literally wrote 2 words back and no empathy or understanding at all was fourth coming. Told me all I needed to know about her. It’s like the ‘be kind’ crew .... all for it on the internet but if you met them on the street they wouldn’t bid you the time of day. Now I can guarantee you if it was an insta hun that messaged her or if I had heaped praise on her it would have been responded to and reshared. They’re as fickle. Imo it’s ott the going on about parenting too. Dunno how older generations survived at all with an average of 8 children!!! And stop tagging SuperValu looking for freebies jaysus!

Agreed. All for show and insta fame.
Really pathetic when you think about it.
I hope she knows we can see through the fake show she puts on.
I also think unless your independent and a private professional, you should not bring or mention your job.
My friend told me she told pooch she recognised her from insta and she put on a fake show of being embarrassed..😄

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve noticed her really OTT fawning over some of the insta huns posts. I agree, about not mentioning her job if she wants to be taken seriously, but she does mention her job, so maybe would pay her better to actually give expectant mothers peace of mind before something that can be very scary when unknown at the best of times, never mind what’s going on now like:

I’ve noticed her really OTT fawning over some of the insta huns posts. I agree, about not mentioning her job if she wants to be taken seriously, but she does mention her job, so maybe would pay her better to actually give expectant mothers peace of mind before something that can be very scary when unknown at the best of times, never mind what’s going on now like:
She’s mad unfollowing anyway today 🙄

Ah lads I saw pipsys news somewhere and of course the arse licking and tagging has started! The faces she pulls are making me cringe like F

Ah lads I saw pipsys news somewhere and of course the arse licking and tagging has started! The faces she pulls are making me cringe like F
I was just coming on to say the same thing. 👅👅👅👅 all you like, they won’t look twice at ya!