Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow...her partnership with homeland conveniently arrives just as sheā€™s about to start doing work in her garden. I knew she wasnā€™t driving around with a tree in the front of her car for the craic.

#sarahbegsbarrysellskegs

Ya couldnā€™t make it up...

Reactions: 9
Wow...her partnership with homeland conveniently arrives just as sheā€™s about to start doing work in her garden. I knew she wasnā€™t driving around with a tree in the front of her car for the craic.

#sarahbegsbarrysellskegs

Is it strategically planned or what like its infuriating

Reactions: 3
Tbh I quite like it..I Give me ideas for my own garden but I'll prob just buy from a garden centre locally

Reactions: 1
and there goes homeland ballina on the list of places i wont shop!! and i was about to go in tomorrow for Garden furniture

Reactions: 6

#sarahbegsbarrysellskegs

She put out ā€œfeelersā€ aka the beg for that ages ago.

Reactions: 4
and there goes homeland ballina on the list of places i wont shop!! and i was about to go in tomorrow for Garden furniture
I was in it last weekend for my summer plants...but they are off the list for future purchases. Iā€™ll support some other independent garden center.

She put out ā€œfeelersā€ aka the beg for that ages ago.
Of course she did. Beggy Battle. Theyā€™ll probably give her the courtyard furniture she was on the beg for as well.

I was in it last weekend for my summer plants...but they are off the list for future purchases. Iā€™ll support some other independent garden center.

Of course she did. Beggy Battle. Theyā€™ll probably give her the courtyard furniture she was on the beg for as well.
i actually saw a place just the swinford side of foxford town the other day that does plants. might try there for summer bedding

i actually saw a place just the swinford side of foxford town the other day that does plants. might try there for summer bedding
Yes I know the place, looks nice. Probably better prices than homeland too.

Is it strategically planned or what like its infuriating
As strategic as begging gets! I must have missed that subject when I was in college - Strategic Begging and Planning by Philip Kotler, 4th edition.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think it would have been better to support local businesses in a country town as opposed to high tailing it to the city. Letā€™s face it, the local businesses have supported her profiteering over the course of the pandemic...Trevor Morrow, Foxford Woollen Mills, Connacht Gold (Aurivo). But when it came time for SB to ā€˜give backā€™....she didnā€™t. Truly shameful.
110% agree with you. Ballina is a fab town and the locals need to get behind it! Iā€™m not actually from Ballina (from a smaller Mayo town) but I spend a lot of time in Ballina with work. Anyway, I love Ballina and Iā€™ve always tried to support it. Shame on the ā€œBallina blogger galsā€ with *the funds and not doing as much!

Reactions: 5
What really makes my blood boil is that the likes of you and I work bloody hard and save very hard for this type of job and I know how expensive it is to do a garden and these ones get it handed to them for a bit of advertising. She did put the question out months ago on the pretence it was for someone else looking for recommendations for a landscaper so no doubt this was all part of the plan and that "someone" was in fact her.

What really makes my blood boil is that the likes of you and I work bloody hard and save very hard for this type of job and I know how expensive it is to do a garden and these ones get it handed to them for a bit of advertising. She did put the question out months ago on the pretence it was for someone else looking for recommendations for a landscaper so no doubt this was all part of the plan and that "someone" was in fact her.
Someone else my eye. There is only one person that matters in Sarahā€™s world ... and thatā€™s Sarah Beggy Battle.
At least we all have the satisfaction of doing work in our homes or gardens, knowing we worked hard for it.
SB on the other hand has no appreciation of that concept which perhaps explains her constant need to change things up.

So now that her hair, brows, botox, lipfillers and teeth whitening are done shes back showing us her smug mug

• Haha
So now that her hair, brows, botox, lipfillers and teeth whitening are done shes back showing us her smug mug
Thats exactly it you know exactly it.

Sitting inside chatting about shiiite looking out the people doing her landscaping.... get a grip ya sap! Jesus christ she drives me silly with her posh accent.

Class A gif

You are sooo right. A riveting update from Beggy Battle ... not sure Chupi will be giving too many šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©ā€™s despite the call out.
Now lads, Iā€™m off to watch some paint dry...cos itā€™s far more exciting that the tripe Sarah is posting...

Reactions: 2
Ballina is trying to raise funds for a sensory garden I find it shocking that they gift to Sarah and she grabs it all instead of donating to the local community

Reactions: 7
Ballina is trying to raise funds for a sensory garden I find it shocking that they gift to Sarah and she grabs it all instead of donating to the local community
Well said @Koko22. Isnā€™t it a shame SB wouldnā€™t roll in behind an initiative that will make a difference to her local community rather than lining her pockets with freebies.

I also donā€™t get the supporting of charities in Galway? Why Galway? Why not Ballina? Is it because his business is predominantly Galway based and they need to be seen to be giving back and keep their professional profile up in Galway etc?

Well said @Koko22. Isnā€™t it a shame SB wouldnā€™t roll in behind an initiative that will make a difference to her local community rather than lining her pockets with freebies.

I also donā€™t get the supporting of charities in Galway? Why Galway? Why not Ballina? Is it because his business is predominantly Galway based and they need to be seen to be giving back and keep their professional profile up in Galway etc?
Iā€™d say she gets the hair done in Galway because they lived there for years and shes going to the person who always does her hair? I think her teaching job was in Galway too, so it wouldnā€™t have been too much of a trek just to get the hair done.
I agree with you on the charity though. Loads of good causes looking for funding in her own area.

Oh ya the chupi thing i nearly screamed. She's so see through it's unreal.

It's like she just lives in ballina but there's no connection to it driving 20+ k to get a sandwich and 100+k to get the hair done... Gimme strength

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.