Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Battle- house by the whitehorns on Instagram .
Constantly getting freebies but she actually seems quite nice
Lives in a picture perfect house with five young children

Reactions: 3
I really like Sarah but she must have fulltime help. There is no way she could look that good, do all the baking etc without help. I know her husband works from home but I still reckon she must have a nanny ????

Reactions: 7
Sarah Battle- house by the whitehorns on Instagram .
Constantly getting freebies but she actually seems quite nice
Lives in a picture perfect house with five young children
Is she related to FBG

Reactions: 1
Started following after they were on home of the year its stunning they lit are the perfect family house and grounds must of cost a bomb

Reactions: 5
Is she related to FBG
Oh I don’t know at all.... What makes you think she might be?

I really like Sarah but she must have fulltime help. There is no way she could look that good, do all the baking etc without help. I know her husband works from home but I still reckon she must have a nanny ????
Yeah and her house always seems so quiet ?! Not sure how ! I have kids and my house is never that quiet unless they’re asleep at night !
I was actually gobsmacked to see her husband was the owner of that bar business , they must have felt a massive loss this past year

Reactions: 2
Beautiful home and gorgeous kids. I don’t get a real sense of Sarah thou and her personality. She comes across as rather dull. I think she does protray this perfect mother image for istagram. She reminds me of Pippa alot. I stopped following before Christmas as it was constant ads. Also her portrayal of this perfect family home life made me feel bad about my perfectly fine life!! That bed run drives me mad and showing where she buys the bed linen, boring 🥱!

Twins must be so hard! She said before that family are close by and help out. I just don’t think she shows the difficult side of things

Reactions: 7
Beautiful home and gorgeous kids. I don’t get a real sense of Sarah thou and her personality. She comes across as rather dull. I think she does protray this perfect mother image for Instagram . She reminds me of Pippa alot. I stopped following before Christmas as it was constant ads. Also her portrayal of this perfect family home life made me feel bad about my perfectly fine life!! That bed run drives me mad and showing where she buys the bed linen, boring 🥱!

Twins must be so hard! She said before that family are close by and help out. I just don’t think she shows the difficult side of things
Yeah I don’t really see her personality come through much in her stories , she always seems rather stern but I suppose that also goes with her home ec teacher image !
The bed run is a bit much at this stage and the same bed linen. Speaking of beds , she showed some gorgeous sleepbags on the twins before Christmas from a Irish business and I ended up buying them on her recommendation and they were fab !

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t really see her personality come through much in her stories , she always seems rather stern but I suppose that also goes with her home ec teacher image !
The bed run is a bit much at this stage and the same bed linen. Speaking of beds , she showed some gorgeous sleepbags on the twins before Christmas from a Irish business and I ended up buying them on her recommendation and they were fab !
I do like following ppl that have kids the same age as your own as you do pick up tips and tricks / recommendations. Sarah just isn’t for me. I like to follow ppl that show the reality of family life the good and not so good.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she is a nice as she seems..... I know lads who were tarring they road in front of the house, the day the automatic lawnmower was delivered, one of them got chatting to her and she ‘nicely’ pointed out who she was, how many followers she had and that she got lots of stuff for free from companies in the hope that she would mention them. Like others mention here, it’s so hard to pin her personality down. The co start tagging of certain homeward shops is annoying. I followed after she was on the home show, but I find the house bland. Her little twins are gorgeous though!

Reactions: 6
Shes always sounds like shes whispering yea shes zero craic hes a ride though I'd like to see more of him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What business does he own?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely don’t know how she does it, she’s still making the beds at 2pm. 5 children a gorgeous home and and she always looks incredible x

I find her sooo dull. The most interesting thing about her is her hot husband! Their home is beautiful though. There is nothing real about her or her page; there is no personality there. I would say that image is everything to her...she has never commented on covid affecting their business (& they must have taken a massive financial hit). She doesn't need to give personal details but you would think she'd acknowledge that it has been a difficult year even just to make her more relatable to her followers. However, that wouldn't tie in with her 'perfect image' and I don't think she wants to be relatable to the average follower, she probably thinks she is above that/them. I do get a good laugh from their engagement photoshoot though 😂

Reactions: 13
Like anyone I know with that many kids dont have a house like that jesus wheres all the toys and tit

Have to turn up the volume every time I watch her on stories - why is she always whispering!? Does she have help in the house, I wonder? House always seems immaculate, don't know how she finds the time with 5 kids!

I like her and love her recipes, she's unrelatable to me though but find she doesn't show it off like some of the others, I agree like above she reminds me of Pippa a bit but I much prefer Sarah. Love love her house, it's gorgeous, would love to see where she stored the kids toys though 😂. I do find it cringe at times when she shows her husband when he doesn't know,(cooking etc) I'd say she gets lots of comments to show him a good bit and definitely can see why😂 but I just find it I don't know bit off putting especially if they are sitting relaxing and she's videoing him and he doesn't seem to realise until last second and camera cuts off quickly then😂

Reactions: 5
Yea def must ! I don’t understand how they(bloggers) hide this info ( nanny, full time help etc) there’s nothing wrong with it !

Yea def must ! I don’t understand how they(bloggers) hide this info ( nanny, full time help etc) there’s nothing wrong with it !
I didn’t know for ages that Aoife Bermingham had a nanny. I was wondering how on earth she did them sea swims when her husband was working

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.