Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to request a return... how generous!

She makes me sick with her arrogance, the customer experience is literally never her first priority. It’s always about how she can gain/keep more and do one over on them
I thought that. You have to request a refund, and only if she agrees will she then send you the return details.

Who does she think she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought that. You have to request a refund, and only if she agrees will she then send you the return details.

Who does she think she is?
Clearly Sarah Akwisombe thinks she is above the law.

I've gone all the way through the range of emotions and now hope that she gets absolutely everything that is coming to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what the associated costs might be using the Small Claims Court route?

Has anyone tried?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what the associated costs might be using the Small Claims Court route?

Has anyone tried?

Has anyone tried?
It all depends on the amount you’re asking for. All the information is on moneyclaim. It’s starts around £60. You can claim this cost back from the defendant and you will get it back should you win.
I’ve used the small claims route and it works well as long as you have proof of all that you are asking for. Good luck.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Has anyone tried?
It depends on the money you are claiming for, it’s all on the gov website

www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/court-fees

I’m just waiting for my CC dispute team to come back to me after our last correspondence; depending on that outcome i’ll either be doing SCC or i’ll have received a refund and will get to finally step away from this shitshow, yay!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She seems quiet on social media today..... 😂😂
Hopefully she’s reflecting on her actions and realising that she has no choice but to do the right thing. However, I bet she’s just panicking and getting frustrated that she’s not ‘winning’... therefore she’ll likely choose a strange avenue to combat this rather than DO THE RIGHT THING.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The duck she is reflecting - I wish. If you’re reading Sarah, it’s not too late to do the right thing. Refund, apologise, take a break, come back stronger. You’ll find that the anxiety situation will greatly improve once you’ve done the right thing, morally.

Anyway I’m talking to deaf ears

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I

I’m just waiting for my CC dispute team to come back to me after our last correspondence; depending on that outcome i’ll either be doing SCC or i’ll have received a refund and will get to finally step away from this shitshow, yay!
[/QUOTE

Thank you!
I am also waiting on my bank to get back to me. They are taking longer than expected.
If that fails, I am also considering SCC.

The longer she denies these refunds, the more it will cost her. N

Thank you!
I am also waiting on my bank to get back to me. They are taking longer than expected.
If that fails, I am also considering SCC.

The longer she denies these refunds, the more it will cost her. Not just in monetary value.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m still completely done over Sian’s clip. Best thing ever.
Absolutely brutal delivery 😂😂😂

Sarah probably thought she was being clever with the "you're making serious allegations" tweet, then BOOM!!

I'd pay good money to have seen the reaction in the Akwisombe household when that bombshell from Sian landed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hopefully she’s reflecting on her actions and realising that she has no choice but to do the right thing. However, I bet she’s just panicking and getting frustrated that she’s not ‘winning’... therefore she’ll likely choose a strange avenue to combat this rather than DO THE RIGHT THING.
Let's wait to see what her next nonsensical ghetto girl outburst will be following yesterday's Twitter spat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
You have 14 days from the date you receive a sale item to return it. There are distance selling laws called consumer contracts regulations. Rules are completely different for online shops. No due diligence done again.

• Heart
I'm starting to think that given all the revelations about Sarah Akwisombe and her total lack of business knowledge (other than crappy hustling), we have to question whether she should be giving out ANY business advice, even for free, given the risk her advice and personal example poses if people replicate it.

The longer she denies these refunds, the more it will cost her. Not just in monetary value.
Yep - every day it seems another lie or misrepresentation comes to light. The longer she fights this, the more the bones of her life are picked over. Any sensible person would want to take the financial hit and try to salvage at least a bit of a reputation.

Reactions: 4
Let's wait to see what her next nonsensical ghetto girl outburst will be following yesterday's Twitter spat :ROFLMAO:
My guess is another statement with comments disabled. Anyone have any other suggestions for the Sarah Akwisombe bullshit bingo posts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the "anxiety/sleeplessness" isn't about the refunds she needs to administer. It is about her not being able to fund the life she's set up. Possibly big mortgage. Committed to pay shed work?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My guess is another statement with comments disabled. Anyone have any other suggestions for the Sarah Akwisombe bullshit bingo posts?
Go to Twitter... She’s not checking who likes the posts there. I know this as I follow her and she follows me and hasn’t blocked me on Twitter. Yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.