Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be interesting to work out exactly now much they took in payments for the courses they did together

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, that is literally Sarah Akwisombe to a T. Great find. Explains the bullshit back story, the misrepresentation of qualifications, music career etc, the whole lot.
It does. I grew up with a mother who is a narcissist and has what they call a narcissist personality disorder NPD.
So I know how these people operate x

Would be interesting to work out exactly now much they took in payments for the courses they did together
If you take her to court, you can request it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It does. I grew up with a mother who is a narcissist and has what they call a narcissist personality disorder NPD.
So I know how these people operate x
The bit I keep struggling with is why her mum has never stepped in, way before all of this. Seems like there's an ongoing pattern for as far back as we've seen evidence of, so surely a registered counsellor / mental health professional would recognise the symptoms and try to help her daughter?

Wierd thing is I saw her mum commented on the stupid chess post, as if she was just someone who "sort of knows her".

Reactions: 5
£100k from smashing it months 1 and 2. Money moves was £399 and roughly 100 people I can’t remember exactly. Money moves 2. Then there was show up glow up 1&2. All paid for and not refunded.

I would say £200/300k they took in payments. Split 50/50
Plus Money and Manifesting time 2..

Speaking of which, I wonder if they will have the nerves to run another M&M course soon..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bit I keep struggling with is why her mum has never stepped in, way before all of this. Seems like there's an ongoing pattern for as far back as we've seen evidence of, so surely a registered counsellor / mental health professional would recognise the symptoms and try to help her daughter?

Wierd thing is I saw her mum commented on the stupid chess post, as if she was just someone who "sort of knows her".
When someone is a narcissist they will never admit that they are one. That’s why they are impossible to council as they will never ever apologise and admit they are wrong about anything.
She’ll be playing the ‘poor me’ with her mum who is probably soft and because it’s her daughter, she won’t want to admit that her daughter has a personality disorder!
This will in turn enable SA behaviour.

• Sad
her newest story is a joke - nobody hates * you * Sarah - we hate the way you 'conduct' a business

• Heart
her newest story is a joke - nobody hates * you * Sarah - we hate the way you 'conduct' a business
Oh my god. She's properly defiant today.

What a disgusting creature. She gets all upset about press coverage revealing her scam, then gives it the bad girl act not long after.

Has she deleted this already? Couldn't see it on her Stories.

How many times will we see that same photo of the IKEA bag filled with boxes to show that she’s winning at business? It’s on again on the Bosstragic account

Monday vs Today. Same photo different scribbling
She's ACTUALLY using the same photo to make out she's sold even more product? I thought she'd 'sold out' of everything?
Her stupidity is really quite offensive, how dumb does she think her customers really are?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It was "dead face to camera in the leased Tesla, hip hop playing because I am a bad girl from Croydon".

She looked awful in it too.
Ah right, yeah saw that one but wasn't sure about the 'hate you' reference that was made on here.

Utterly pointless update from her either way, haha.

Has she deleted this already? Couldn't see it on her Stories.

She's ACTUALLY using the same photo to make out she's sold even more product? I thought she'd 'sold out' of everything?
Her stupidity is really quite offensive, how dumb does she think her customers really are?
Yes exactly the same photo. Bossbabe hun classic trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah right, yeah saw that one but wasn't sure about the 'hate you' reference that was made on here.

Utterly pointless update from her either way, haha.
It was the song in the background something about ‘they hate me now but I’m gonna carry on’ and she accented the words about hate with her eyes

It was the song in the background something about ‘they hate me now but I’m gonna carry on’ and she accented the words about hate with her eyes
Ahhh okay, I'm with you. Shows how much attention to it I was paying :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like she's lost the plot.

Reactions: 1
Finally had a response from my bank. Disappointing.
Has anyone had any luck with chargebacks?

I'm trying to see this as a sign that the universe wants us to go down the SCC route? 😅 More hassle for SA and potentially costly too!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just for the record, before someone starts harping on that we all hate and we’re slagging off...

I for one would just like the business (/involved person) to take some accountability, apologise, and sort out the damn refunds.
I’m not interested in personality traits, hair style, whether they’re eating enough, working out etc. It’s purely from a business point of view/needing evidence to back up claims that I’m STILL (fml!) on this thread. I unfollowed the person before they blocked me anyway, their life doesn’t bother me enough to want to know about it.

I say this because now that someone has said something that could be perceived as harsh and inflammatory on twitter and it’s being defended, I don’t want those of us still involved who literally just want our hard-earned money back, to all be tarred with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.