Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent advice @StanleySon theres no way she can defend multiple claims , people are genuinely out of pocket so it’s not malicious .

Also what a legend Sian is .. I will watch makeitmoregeous with renewed gusto knowing how badass she is .
100% - exactly. It’s not malicious at all - it’s literally why they are there AND because it’s not malicious, the facts speak for themselves <<< even more reason to do it.
By my reckoning so many people have tried the softly softly approach it ain’t working. Take her to court. Worst case, you don’t get your money back = current situation.

best case - you get your money back and she realises what she’s done and stops playing “businesses”. It’s sweet when my 6 year old pretends he’s a shop keeper - less appealing on a 30 something grown woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have been watching with interest after all the hubbub of reaching the 1M I was like WTF I can barely watch her for 5 seconds, but then when this kicked off I somehow spotted her on Tattle - anyway:

Firstly - I’m sorry for everyone that she’s ripped off. I really hope you get your money back.

Secondly - honestly, there has been loads of sound advice here, but my advice (not legally trained at all, but have experience of making previous pay invoices they though they’d suddenly decided they didn’t want to pay...) anyway - is to go through the Small claims Court.

You all have all the info you need, plus the press articles. If she won’t give you her lawyers details, take the screenshot, and add that to the narrative.

I am are you will all win & she will not be able to cope with numerous claims in one go.

She’s dreadful. Good luck everyone. X
Here we go ladies..... Screenshot where she responds refusing to provide her lawyer's details. And yes, she's still not responding re: her PI cover so I guess that scab can be picked a bit more in the morning too 🤔😂

Screenshot_20201209_002341.jpg

Reactions: 2
So I guess there’s no actual lawyer beyond one she did a first 30 minutes free with and no professional indemnity insurance 🤔 it just gets sketchier and sketchier, what was she thinking trying to take in 6 figure amounts without any of this . Flipping pie in the sky stuff .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For ease, here's the money claim link (online version of small claims court):

So I guess there’s no actual lawyer beyond one she did a first 30 minutes free with and no professional indemnity insurance 🤔 it just gets sketchier and sketchier, what was she thinking trying to take in 6 figure amounts without any of this . Flipping pie in the sky stuff .
No doubt at all. It's all just part of her intimidation tactics "I'll get my lawyer/dad/dog/brother on you". She's got the intellect and thought process of a child.

There's no lawyer. As has rightly been said, if there was, they'd be all over the case and instructing her to not answer anything, anywhere, but refer everyone directly to them.

As for PI cover - nah babes you don't need that boring tit. This is 2021 babes, feminist boss babes making a milli have things like sheds to buy, not important business protection.

Who's going to be knocking on the Akwisombe front door first.....?

9fLQ5LEmDPnwFzTvHYwcgurKAi4.jpg

screen-shot-2016-10-19-at-12-53-42-pm.png

BcxJve1CEAAjRkg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my days I step away for a day or two (ya know because life got in the way) and by crikey you have all been busy. 18 pages I’ve just caught up on. Wow

I saw the Twitter exchanges and Sian was on fire. Also I saw seasonsincolour get involved again! No wonder Sarah is waking up at 2am with anxiety.

I think a lot of her reactions right now are based in panic and she’s gone to her default setting which is defence. We all have a default setting in these situation don’t we. Fight or flight. She’s in fight mode right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Disappointing to see Veronica Dearly buying her UNO card. It’s an unfollow from me, or anyone that supports this new venture funded out of Sarah victims’ money

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
For ease, here's the money claim link (online version of small claims court):

No doubt at all. It's all just part of her intimidation tactics "I'll get my lawyer/dad/dog/brother on you". She's got the intellect and thought process of a child.

There's no lawyer. As has rightly been said, if there was, they'd be all over the case and instructing her to not answer anything, anywhere, but refer everyone directly to them.

As for PI cover - nah babes you don't need that boring tit. This is 2021 babes, feminist boss babes making a milli have things like sheds to buy, not important business protection.

Who's going to be knocking on the Akwisombe front door first.....?

View attachment 340148
View attachment 340150
View attachment 340151
A lawyer will only be all over it & deal with anyone individually requesting a refund once a claim has been brought against NBBS & they have a civil case. Otherwise they can offer advice to the cows come home to Sarah such as go off social media until everything is resolved & offer a template to use to reply to emails but that’s it. No one would engage a lawyer to deal with refund queries as that doesn’t fall within the remit of a lawyer & it would be pointless & expensive to instruct them to do so. So it goes back to chasing a refund via individuals bank, credit card or PayPal or filing a case with small claims court.

Reactions: 5
A lawyer will only be all over it & deal with anyone individually requesting a refund once a claim has been brought against NBBS & they have a civil case. Otherwise they can offer advice to the cows come home to Sarah such as go off social media until everything is resolved & offer a template to use to reply to emails but that’s it. No one would engage a lawyer to deal with refund queries as that doesn’t fall within the remit of a lawyer & it would be pointless & expensive to instruct them to do so. So it goes back to chasing a refund via individuals bank, credit card or PayPal or filing a case with small claims court.
Small claims works well. I’ve used it and won on both occasions and you can do it all yourself as long as you have proof of all allegations made and stick to your story.
People need to act soon.
Also interest can be added and also you can request that the defendant pay all other costs, like the fee you need to pay to instigate the process.
I’m not a lawyer but am happy to help anyone who needs support in applying.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As Ive said before, I was one of the “lucky” ones who got refunded everything I asked for but I would definitely urge you to act quickly with small claims. There is so defence, it’s all there black and white.

Ive used it twice and you just need to be methodical in gaining your evidence.

I am guessing Sarah used her free 60 min solicitor which you can get from business banking or home insurance. Any decent solicitor who she was paying money to would have advised to just pay it all back and draw a line under it.

Makes a mockery of free flowing money....the more you give away the more will flow back to you...which is taught in her Money Manifesting course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As Ive said before, I was one of the “lucky” ones who got refunded everything I asked for but I would definitely urge you to act quickly with small claims. There is so defence, it’s all there black and white.

Ive used it twice and you just need to be methodical in gaining your evidence.

I am guessing Sarah used her free 60 min solicitor which you can get from business banking or home insurance. Any decent solicitor who she was paying money to would have advised to just pay it all back and draw a line under it.

Makes a mockery of free flowing money....the more you give away the more will flow back to you...which is taught in her Money Manifesting course.
Also most business insurances offer a legal cover within their policies.
So because it’s evident Sarah has no PI cover, it’s highly unlikely she will pay for the cost of a lawyer. I’m glad to hear you got your money back. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also most businesses insurance offer a legal cover within the policy.
So because it’s evident so has no PI cover, it’s highly unlikely she will pay for the cost of a lawyer. X
Exactly this. I’ve had to gain legal advice on a few things over the years (just niggly things, nothing to this extent!) and every. single. time. the solicitor has asked if a) the money is worth the stress and b) is the money worth potentially damaging future business. In every single case I’ve opted against it and moved on.

On another note, Sarah really needs to revisit her refunds policy on her Bosstragic site. No returns allowed on “sale items” yet out of the 7 products on sale, there are 3 bundles marked as “sale.” So no returns on them? Oh dear Sarah...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Thetruthwillout has diligently and thoughtfully added all relevant and support evidence at the beginning of the last few threads, so it’s all there for people to file.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
On another note, Sarah really needs to revisit her refunds policy on her Bosstragic site. No returns allowed on “sale items” yet out of the 7 products on sale, there are 3 bundles marked as “sale.” So no returns on them? Oh dear Sarah...
No way. That puts her in direct breach of consumer protection law 😮😮😮😮

The only exceptions to the right to return are perishable or personalised products, neither of which applies:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly this. I’ve had to gain legal advice on a few things over the years (just niggly things, nothing to this extent!) and every. single. time. the solicitor has asked if a) the money is worth the stress and b) is the money worth potentially damaging future business. In every single case I’ve opted against it and moved on.

If my memory serves me correctly she has to offer a refund if requested within either 28 or 30 days according to the 1979 Trading Act. You can trot that one out to any shop & it’s enough, trust me to make them comply.

Reactions: 4
There's a nice pinned tweet out there now linking to this page where the small claims link and offers of help are. Hopefully it gets plenty of retweets so that other victims who may not have come forward yet see it, and can get the help they need to do a claim ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s shocking - here for posterity. She should pay for all the business advice she gets here
You have to request a return... how generous!

She makes me sick with her arrogance, the customer experience is literally never her first priority. It’s always about how she can gain/keep more and do one over on them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.