Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m exactly the same Iā€™ve deleted most of the accounts that follow and like her that I did as well.. sheā€™s an absolute shambles and a thief I donā€™t understand anyone following her!
Same! I've lost all respect for those that continue to support the prat.

Reactions: 5
Here we go!

Thread #8 ready and pre-seeded with media links and THAT video where she stitches herself up about rinsing her clients:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That Jen might have just said ā€˜ Iā€™m a bit skint for Xmas so why donā€™t you people who want to be in the in gang pay me money and Iā€™ll figure out / make up something that delivers some sort of content that you canā€™t complain or get a refund forā€™ . WAIT thatā€™s what Sarah did .

also how do you get a refund or say they have misrepresented themselves when they never said what they set out to do in the first place , Iā€™ve came to the conclusion thatā€™s why they donā€™t set out exactlywhat the course content is so no one can say it wasnā€™t delivered .
Hey guys . Iā€™m just popping on to say guys Iā€™ve been planning something for a while now and Iā€™m so excited to announce I have a new baby... itā€™s a course Iā€™m running which helps you breathe,open your eyes and just live day to day . Itā€™s a once in a lifetime only offer and spaces I know will go fast. For the amazing price of Ā£77 per month you can learn how to breath and just basically live on this planet . As a side note... if youā€™re fast and book first day youā€™ll get my side course ā€œ teaching your grandmother to suck eggsā€ donā€™t miss out! Buy now OR Youā€™ll regret it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.