Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the "anxiety/sleeplessness" isn't about the refunds she needs to administer. It is about her not being able to fund the life she's set up. Possibly big mortgage. Committed to pay shed work?
I remember finding comparable houses on Rightmove and while it's not a cast iron thing, the monthly mortgage estimate was £1700+ so if she's suddenly got no income, I imagine she's worried. Sorry to say I feel zero sympathy.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she’s reflecting on her actions and realising that she has no choice but to do the right thing. However, I bet she’s just panicking and getting frustrated that she’s not ‘winning’... therefore she’ll likely choose a strange avenue to combat this rather than DO THE RIGHT THING.
Come on guys, she is busy playing chess! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I remember finding comparable houses on Rightmove and while it's not a cast iron thing, the monthly mortgage estimate was £1700+ so if she's suddenly got no income, I imagine she's worried. Sorry to say I feel zero sympathy.
She had a large deposit from the sale of her flat. There have been more than enough transactions over the summer to clear her mortgage. Perhaps they have done that.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely brutal delivery 😂😂😂

Sarah probably thought she was being clever with the "you're making serious allegations" tweet, then BOOM!!

I'd pay good money to have seen the reaction in the Akwisombe household when that bombshell from Sian landed!
Can you imagine the breakfast chat in that house right now?? 👀

• Haha
I’m expecting a statement too... and it will be “after not being happy with the legal advice given I spoke to an amazing awesome boss babe legal badass and will now be refunding month 1 and 2... It was what I wanted to do all along, but followed the alleged expert advice given. It was never personal, guys”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the "anxiety/sleeplessness" isn't about the refunds she needs to administer. It is about her not being able to fund the life she's set up. Possibly big mortgage. Committed to pay shed work?
That would explain the shed door... 😂 cut back here and there to make it work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She had a large deposit from the sale of her flat. There have been more than enough transactions over the summer to clear her mortgage. Perhaps they have done that.
I don’t think she made that much money over the summer to be honest. The “milli” was booked business for the whole year. Very unlikely enough to fund the shed and clear a mortgage and be able to live with zero income while paying for the Tesla...

• Heart
Anyone have any other suggestions for the Sarah Akwisombe bullshit bingo posts?
"It's the patriarchy's fault"
"See, I said I'd get women talking about money"
"My magic Uno cards told me to do the refunds"
"Witch hunt"
"I'm the victim in all this"

I don’t think she made that much money over the summer to be honest. The “milli” was booked business for the whole year. Very unlikely enough to fund the shed and clear a mortgage and be able to live with zero income while paying for the Tesla...
And I thought the 6am Sunday tweets revealed a lot. Her guard was down and she was crumbling. That was the first time I have seen anything real from her. Yes she was still deluded, but she revealed a lot there in what she posted. It's clear that her finances and family are in a horrible state and she's now desperate to convince herself that she's still a boss babe.

"It's the patriarchy's fault"
"See, I said I'd get women talking about money"
"My magic Uno cards told me to do the refunds"
"Witch hunt"
"I'm the victim in all this"
I

And I thought the 6am Sunday tweets revealed a lot. Her guard was down and she was crumbling. That was the first time I have seen anything real from her. Yes she was still deluded, but she revealed a lot there in what she posted. It's clear that her finances and family are in a horrible state and she's now desperate to convince herself that she's still a boss babe.
doubt it. She’s a narcissist! She’ll go to any length to gain sympathy...😁

• Heart
Don’t know about anyone else, but this whole saga has really, REALLY made me appreciate my ‘prison’*****

*****day job; MLMS and contrepreneurs just tend to make it out to be the worst thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t know about anyone else, but this whole saga has really, REALLY made me appreciate my ‘prison’*****

*****day job; MLMS and contrepreneurs just tend to make it out to be the worst thing.
They all have the same line don't they! I genuinely wonder if there's a contrepreneur school hidden away somewhere 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
£100k from smashing it months 1 and 2. Money moves was £399 and roughly 100 people I can’t remember exactly. Money moves 2. Then there was show up glow up 1&2. All paid for and not refunded.

I would say £200/300k they took in payments. Split 50/50

• Heart
The thing that’s a pity about being real and open ( boasting ) about how much money you are making is the fact when the tit hits the fan no one gives a tit when you say you are skint . Not sure Sarah will ever be as open with her finances again eh .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.