Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking I might need to set up a fresh twitter account to join that thread, and drop a few home truths and links.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Because Sarah has made yet another bad move trying to lie, cheat and deflect, she drew me to twitter.

Because of that, I clicked a few profiles of people getting involved in the thread and look, ANOTHER MEDIA ARTICLE!!!

Talk about backfiring...... 😂😂😂😂

Another one to add to the list for future threads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sarah has actually opened up a bit more on Twitter this morning. I do feel slightly sorry for her that she can’t seem to understand what’s so wrong about all of this. I’m starting to think that she may just be incredibly naive and not completely horrible after all. Who knows?

Basically Sarah, people just wanted a bit more integrity. That’s literally it. You’ve opened up more about your own emotions in regards to how you’ve been affected, but people just want to see that you care about your customers also. Do you care that others have been affected through your choices? If you do, then SHOW IT. It might not have been your intention to hurt anyone, but you indirectly have through your mistakes. Apologise. Show some compassion for others. Explain why you’ve made the choices that you’ve made - the choices that’ve upset so many. But explain in a way that doesn’t make you look like a heartless robot. The whole process has been so incredibly cold and you absolutely cannot deny that. I’ve not seen a single comment ANYWHERE that demonstrates compassion for any hurt customers - only yourself.

Even if people don’t get their refunds, they may be more understanding if you don’t treat them like they’re nothing.
Sarah is a narcissist. Narcissists never apologise and are excellent at trying to make people feel sorry for them as this puts all the attention onto them.
They thrive on any attention, negative as well as positive.
Please don’t feel sorry for a narcissist in any way!
The law need to deal with her. X

Here we go, LIMITED STOCK! QUICK BEFORE WE RUN OUT! Yours for the bargain price of £2,977.79!
Desperate times...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because Sarah has made yet another bad move trying to lie, cheat and deflect, she drew me to twitter.

Because of that, I clicked a few profiles of people getting involved in the thread and look, ANOTHER MEDIA ARTICLE!!!

That’s a really great article - thank you for sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tattle needs an eyeroll emoji

only £3000? I'll take 2 😂

You’re an excellent detective

Sarah is a narcissist. Narcissists never apologise and are excellent at trying to make people feel sorry for them as this puts all the attention onto them.
They thrive on any attention, negative as well as positive.
Please don’t feel sorry for a narcissist in any way!
The law needs to deal with her. X

Desperate times...
Taking of the cards......

Here's a good indication of the costs to make them, including custom printed box.

We know she's ordered at least 30 sets from the pictures so around £13+VAT to her.

View attachment 336542View attachment 336549

She's not going to save her precious finances with this misguided project.

Any true business expert would have seen the long term benefit of doing the refunds and protecting her reputation and business.

As it, she's now starting to realise that her actions have caused consequences that are far reaching and permanently damaging.

On that basis, Sarah Akwisombe is wholly unqualified to give ANY business advice or coaching. She's a chancer with a shiny pink backdrop, spouting regurgitated genetic content.
With literally no insurance to cover her duck ups 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Once again Sarah Akwisombe tried to twist the narrative to suit her. Once again, it backfires.

Sarah - do the refunds. You have posted this morning at not long after 6am (on a Sunday!!) that you are suffering total, complete reputational damage, that it is destroying your future earning potential, and that this is the darkest period of your life.

Do you REALLY want to be dealing with this tit at 6am every Sunday morning? It's getting worse, not better. There are more articles coming out each day, more voices joining the chorus.

The problem will not disappear until you do the right thing. Philip Green may have acted "not illegally", but he is rightly being destroyed in the media and bring made a total pariah. His name will scare anyone from ever working with him again. You are headed the same way, except you don't have his financial means. All that you can expect from this ongoing arrogance is financial ruin and the loss of everything you hold dear.

DO THE REFUNDS. ALL OF THEM.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Once again Sarah Akwisombe tried to twist the narrative to suit her. Once again, it backfires.

Sarah - do the refunds. You have posted this morning at not long after 6am (on a Sunday!!) that you are suffering total, complete reputational damage, that it is destroying your future earning potential, and that this is the darkest period of your life.

Do you REALLY want to be dealing with this tit at 6am every Sunday morning? It's getting worse, not better. There are more articles coming out each day, more voices joining the chorus.

The problem will not disappear until you do the right thing. Philip Green may have acted "not illegally", but he is rightly being destroyed in the media and bring made a total pariah. His name will scare anyone from ever working with him again. You are headed the same way, except you don't have his financial means. All that you can expect from this ongoing arrogance is financial ruin and the loss of everything you hold dear.

DO THE REFUNDS. ALL OF THEM.
Just read her Twitter feed...she still doesn’t think she has done anything wrong...it’s getting worse each day for her.
Sarah has left is all too late to claw back any dignity and reputation! 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s digging up a big hole for herself by displaying such lack of awareness and business acumen. Let her shout on Twitter

The more I observe her the more she comes across as a bully tbh

• Heart
Just read her Twitter feed...she still doesn’t think she has done anything wrong...it’s getting worse each day for her.
Sarah has left is all too late to claw back any dignity and reputation! 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
Thing is, there's plenty more pressure could be applied yet too.

She's brought all this on herself, she has no concern for the impact of her actions on others. Like the Medium.com article says "dinner ladies losing their life savings".

Yet she arrogantly says "I am not your poster girl for success". Well yes you are Sarah. You charged money to teach people how to make a better life and build financial security in a scary time. You failed in that and now want to wash your hands of it. Sorry, but that's not happening.

• Heart
You see, in Covid times, when people have had to come together, support each other, help each other, a greedy business woman with no morals isn’t going down well. No one likes that ruthless business model, it’s so out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I didn’t lose any money to SA but I have been following this. Saw what she wrote on Twitter.

Nothing she does or says surprises me anymore, having worked with people before who believe they are the only
victim in the village, you will only waste your own time trying to get her to see other people’s points of view.

You may have lost your life savings to her, but she still believes she was affected more. She may have wrecked her marriage and her husbands trust, but she was a victim of abuse and affected the most. She may have kept all your money and built a pink office, but this impacted on her more. She wakes up every day thinking about herself and goes to bed thinking about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn’t lose any money to SA but I have been following this. Saw what she wrote on Twitter.

Nothing she does or says surprises me anymore, having worked with people before who believe they are the only
victim in the village, you will only waste your own time trying to get her to see other people’s points of view.

You may have lost your life savings to her, but she still believes she was affected more. She may have wrecked her marriage and her husbands trust, but she was a victim of abuse and affected the most. She may have kept all your money and built a pink office, but this impacted on her more. She wakes up every day thinking about herself and goes to bed thinking about herself.
She’s a text book narcissist...that’s all there is to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.