Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if she is as innocent as she claims and stands by her actions, then these articles stating the FACTS in black and white shouldn't have any negative bearings on her. What's the problem?
Exactly! She’s so unable to see actually what’s going on it’s infuriating.
As much as this situation has been incredibly annoying to watch as one of her customers, part of me just wants to shake her and explain why she’s got this so incredibly wrong.

Reactions: 2
It’s clearly affected her and when I read all this for a minute, I thought maybe it’s time to step away from this again, as it’s never nice to stick the knife in when someone is clearly in a bad place

She still refuses to take any responsibility about what’s happened, and all while peddling the abused narrative. Even when two journalists ( who even in internet publications) are still bound by a code of standards are calling her out on twitter, claiming the numbers of refunds are tiny, she is still absolving herself of any responsibility.

There may be few refunds coming but that gaudy office is going to become a bit of a prison, the money isn’t coming any time soon. The saddest thing is I don’t think it’s even to do with money now, I think their genuinely deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She can protest as much as she likes, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or the moon. Any intelligent person will see through it. By keeping the money she instantly damaged her reputation and credibility. No one believes anything she says or claims.

She keeps referring to the two months affair as if that’s her only mistake. No, people don’t care about your affair, they care about your unethical business practices.

But she won’t get it, she’s too caught up in her own story.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah, stop playing the victim.

We know what you're really upset about - all this negative coverage WILL be around forever and WILL tarnish you forever, making it harder for you to make money.

YOU brought this on by your unethical approach. YOU and ONLY YOU now have to own the consequences of your actions.

Did we "conspire" in a "witch hunt" - bullshit. We worked together, shared information, supported each other, tried our best to help each other, and pooled our experiences and expertise/skills to try and find a way to force your hand, seeing as you continually refuse to do the right thing, and attack anyone challenging you.

At least you recognise the damage your actions have brought crashing down on you. It's called consequences Sarah.

Screenshot_20201206_092319.jpg

And if she is as innocent as she claims and stands by her actions, then these articles stating the FACTS in black and white shouldn't have any negative bearings on her. What's the problem?
And she'd have a clear cut legal case against them, with the support of the Press Complaints Commission.

Oh, hold on......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, I can’t wait to hear the new level of bullshit in her live today - how the cards helped her find clarity in the worst few months she’s ever had bla bla bla. How it’s limited edition and will go soon, how she would appreciate the support and all the secret meaning from the universe her UNO cards have.

Ah I see, she followed “her” legal advice 😂😂😂 the one she found on Google?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly! She’s so unable to see actually what’s going on it’s infuriating.
As much as this situation has been incredibly annoying to watch as one of her customers, part of me just wants to shake her and explain why she’s got this so incredibly wrong.
She KNOWS she was/is wrong.

She CANNOT back down now.

Letting the money go will have life changing consequences for her and her family now.

Normally I'd feel bad for her, but at this point I cannot sympathise.

Had she done the RIGHT thing early on:

Apologise + Refund = integrity, respect, maintain and grow her audience.

We would have championed her if she'd taken this route. Her business would have thrived if she had used her experience to help others.

Her dishonesty and greed landed her here.

She deserves everything that has come to her as a result of her calculated dishonesty.

Let's not forget how she and Llewy publicly bullied that girl that spoke up in Smashing It about live videos. She was hosting a toxic environment and mis sold this space at high prices.

Sarah lives in survival mode, she doesn't care who she trumps to get up there.

As the saying goes, fool me once...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her Twitter - “I’m not part of any scams”. Right, how about the little game you played when you misrepresented your financials to get more customers to buy your courses? Or the other little game when you didn’t deliver on what people paid for but kept the money? What exactly were you doing when you claimed that you’ve made a million pounds? Or when you claimed you didn’t care how you were going to service people?

• Heart
She can protest as much as she likes, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or the moon. Any intelligent person will see through it. By keeping the money she instantly damaged her reputation and credibility. No one believes anything she says or claims.

She keeps referring to the two months affair as if that’s her only mistake. No, people don’t care about your affair, they care about your unethical business practices.

But she won’t get it, she’s too caught up in her own story.
God, it’s maddening that she STILL thinks we’re bothered by the affair.

Sarah, honestly none of us gave a monkey about what you got up to with him. None of us asked for the story, but you used it as a card in your Arsenal, for what purpose? I’m still not even sure. You opened that Pandora’s box,we never asked for that information, so that’s on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Taking of the cards......

Here's a good indication of the costs to make them, including custom printed box.

We know she's ordered at least 30 sets from the pictures so around £13+VAT to her.

Screenshot_20201206_082532.jpg
Screenshot_20201206_081828_com.android.chrome.jpg

She's not going to save her precious finances with this misguided project.

Any true business expert would have seen the long term benefit of doing the refunds and protecting her reputation and business.

As it, she's now starting to realise that her actions have caused consequences that are far reaching and permanently damaging.

On that basis, Sarah Akwisombe is wholly unqualified to give ANY business advice or coaching. She's a chancer with a shiny pink backdrop, spouting regurgitated genetic content.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just read the Twitter comments she has made this morning , now all that would be awful if it was true . No one is harassing you Sarah they are writing on a forum stating facts about you taking their money and playing the victim , not contacting you privately ( unless for business reasons , because you owe them money )
the articles are all true also if they aren’t why don’t you take legal action ?
After months of saying you couldn’t give a duck what anyone thought of you , how you loved any publicity , would do anything for the bling bling why are you intimidated now ? Because it’s harmed your cash flow ? Trying to set up another business when you owe WOMEN money and refuse to refund them , stop trying to make out it’s a witch hunt , if you do the right thing this all goes away .
The only energy I put into this is chatting on tattle I couldn’t give two fucks about reporting her and contacting companies etc though I wouldn’t blame people who are owed thousands doing it .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh totally, she realised the money IS NOT coming and is throwing a tantrum.

She manifested her way into this though.

There was a much better way to deal with this which would have maintained her prosperity. But she was too thick or too greedy or too dishonest to do the right thing and now she fucked herself over.

She really thought she could get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think my favourite bit of today’s outburst is the damage to her international reputation. She’s more Alan Patridge then Alan Sugar really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Funny how now she said “certain forum” whilst few weeks ago she shout out Tattle left right and centre and encouraged us to write so she can “enjoy reading it later”.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Once again pulling the victim card, Her tweets are so defiant, she will never apologise, acknowledge or refund the money she scammed.

No Sarah, it's not a witch hunt. Everyone approached you politely, through private channels. You ignored, gaslit and denied these womem of their money.

It's now a refund hunt. People want their money back and rightfully so!

You really ought to ask yourself how bad your practices have been for so many intelligent women to be prepared to do whatever it takes to stop you pulling another scam.

As much as you like to think people want to talk about your malpractice and lack of ethics - please don't flatter yourself - they don't. They just want their money back.

The money you incessantly, aggressively and actively encouraged them to part with to pay LLewy (your lover ar the time) who you now exposed as a dangerous narcissist, ill advising you which you in turn, ill advised others .

Come on, Sarah. It couldn't be more obvious, you ripped people off. Give the money back!
This woman knows exactly what she is doing, she always has and always will. Narcissist through and through.

No one gives a tit that you chose to have an affair, that's on you, your customers just want to be treated with respect and receive their money back for poor service.

Give it up Sarah for gods sake. You introduced countless women to this piece of tit man and you continue to make no apology.

Sickening behaviour and terrible business acumen.

• Heart
And as they say......

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

So when it's a lot of women scorned, ripped off for hundreds of thousands of pounds, and then mocked, gaslit, lied to and attacked on an ongoing basis, don't be surprised that the level of repercussions would make hell itself look like an idyllic spa weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She had her time to fix things before it all
Kicked off and the articles were written and she chose to do nothing . She was too arrogant and thought she was untouchable as she was so successful . I genuinely think she thought the people she had taken money from didn’t have any clout so she could block them and move on .

• Heart
This woman knows exactly what she is doing, she always has and always will. Narcissist through and through.

No one gives a tit that you chose to have an affair, that's on you, your customers just want to be treated with respect and receive their money back for poor service.

Give it up Sarah for gods sake. You introduced countless women to this piece of tit man and you continue to make no apology.

Sickening behaviour and terrible business acumen.
I remember saying in one of her early Lives when she had just started working with him “oh he is all booked up until next year so you won’t be able to work with him if you want to”. All smoke and mirrors

• Heart
Also she keeps saying she followed legal advice about the refunds as if she’s not allowed to give them.

The legal advice said that it was legal to keep the money.

It didn’t say it was illegal to give out refunds.

Any person with at least one brain cell would know this, but she obviously thinks she’s being smart here...

As she previously stated “she could refunds out of goodwill”....what the legal advice didn’t say is how much her reputation would be destroyed if she didn’t pay those women back

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do feel that as she is propositioning herself as business coach with no qualifications is dangerous for her to be on Instagram touting her business. So yes I will Continue to report her

• Heart
Oh totally, she realised the money IS NOT coming and is throwing a tantrum.

She manifested her way into this though.

There was a much better way to deal with this which would have maintained her prosperity. But she was too thick or too greedy or too dishonest to do the right thing and now she fucked herself over.

She really thought she could get away with it.
Hahahaha wonder why she can’t manifest this away if she’s really so bothered by it?
Oh yeah, I know why...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.