Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had her time to fix things before it all
Kicked off and the articles were written and she chose to do nothing . She was too arrogant and thought she was untouchable as she was so successful . I genuinely think she thought the people she had taken money from didn’t have any clout so she could block them and move on .
She's like the burglar who complains a homeowner's guard dog bit her.

Don't like getting bitten by guard dogs? Don't burgle houses.

Sometimes in life, the consequences of our actions are immeasurably larger than the action that leads to them. Which is why we know the importance of thinking about consequences and doing the right thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also she keeps saying she followed legal advice about the refunds as if she’s not allowed to give them.

The legal advice said that it was legal to keep the money.

It didn’t say it was illegal to give out refunds.

Any person with at least one brain cell would know this, but she obviously thinks she’s being smart here...

As she previously stated “she could refunds out of goodwill”....what the legal advice didn’t say is how much her reputation would be destroyed if she didn’t pay those women back
She also didn’t follow the legal advice about refunds because I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have advised her to give some and not others, that’s just being selective for the people she wants to keep on side or was worried would make a bigger deal about all of this. It was all calculated on her part.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The damage to her reputation was all a big game of chance wasn’t it . She took the gamble it didn’t pay off 🤷‍♀️ as people aren’t stupid .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s terrifying how unaware she is of her own self and her actions. She genuinely thinks that the affair and abuse has caused all of this. Stop blaming external factors and take some accountability in a compassionate and vocal manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s terrifying how unaware she is of her own self and her actions. She genuinely thinks that the affair and abuse has caused all of this. Stop blaming external factors and take some accountability in a compassionate and vocal manner.
💯 She won’t though, she genuinely thought she was invincible....

Reactions: 4
She IS aware.

She's just deflecting and sticking to her story.

Reactions: 5
Just read the Twitter comments she has made this morning , now all that would be awful if it was true . No one is harassing you Sarah they are writing on a forum stating facts about you taking their money and playing the victim , not contacting you privately ( unless for business reasons , because you owe them money )
the articles are all true also if they aren’t why don’t you take legal action ?
After months of saying you couldn’t give a duck what anyone thought of you , how you loved any publicity , would do anything for the bling bling why are you intimidated now ? Because it’s harmed your cash flow ? Trying to set up another business when you owe WOMEN money and refuse to refund them , stop trying to make out it’s a witch hunt , if you do the right thing this all goes away .
The only energy I put into this is chatting on tattle I couldn’t give two fucks about reporting her and contacting companies etc though I wouldn’t blame people who are owed thousands doing it .
Ditto this all the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sarah Akwisombe
@SarahAkwisombe
·
4h
Replying to
@carmelworthy

@thisisntanna
and 3 others
If I had a place to give my side that wouldn’t be ripped apart, used for refund ‘evidence’

🤔 I mean that says it all really....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember saying in one of her early Lives when she had just started working with him “oh he is all booked up until next year so you won’t be able to work with him if you want to”. All smoke and mirrors
yes i remember this too! And at the same time said that she was only in a place to work with him because she'd done so much inner work over the last few years (i assume she was talking about manifesting with Jen)...but then not long after at all there is space open to anyone who will pay....:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kicked off and the articles were written and she chose to do nothing . She was too arrogant and thought she was untouchable as she was so successful . I genuinely think she thought the people she had taken money from didn’t have any clout so she could block them and move on .
it just shows how little she knew about the women she was coaching, doesn't it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Woman makes a living out of her personal brand. Trashes her personal brand for dodgy financial gains with terrible people. Is shocked that people want refunds for crappy products. Is shocked that the « person » in « personal brand » came out as highly unlikable, therefore people don’t like her anymore and won’t buy into it. The end.
One for you SA: You don’t get to decide who forgives you and when. Forgiveness is something that you ask for when you have hurt someone, and they are not obligated to give it to you. Your reactions have revealed your true self, and that is not something people can unsee.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait, I thought she had a PR firm handling this all... Right?!
She tagged Anna Butterworth in each tweet. I'm assuming she is acting as her PR?
Anna can be seen adding her 2 cents on spinning the narrative back to Sarah as the victim on one of the replies 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yes i remember this too! And at the same time said that she was only in a place to work with him because she'd done so much inner work over the last few years (i assume she was talking about manifesting with Jen)...but then not long after at all there is space open to anyone who will pay....:unsure:
I am not sure what her inner work looks like other than her own deluded ideas of what “inner work” means to her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree she totally underestimated the people she was coaching. She was overcharging so much that even SHE thought they must be stupid to buy her services. She didn’t expect her customers to be way smarter and more experienced than she is, and to demand what they actually paid for.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also manifesting is a very real practice that if explored and learned by credible people in the field it does work. It’s a lot more connected to science and the nervous system and the energetic body than ever came through in the M and M course I took with Sarah and Jen. She has given manifestation a horrendous reputation. Anyone really interested in exploring manifestation- go check out To be Magnetic and Lacy Phillips work and Joe Dispenza.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also she keeps saying she followed legal advice about the refunds as if she’s not allowed to give them.

The legal advice said that it was legal to keep the money.

It didn’t say it was illegal to give out refunds.

Any person with at least one brain cell would know this, but she obviously thinks she’s being smart here...

As she previously stated “she could refunds out of goodwill”....what the legal advice didn’t say is how much her reputation would be destroyed if she didn’t pay those women back
Yes this is correct it probably was legal to keep the money, but a lawyer isn’t giving you advice about how keeping it will affect your reputation and whether it will be seen as ethical.

There is a huge gap in between legalities and ethics when you work in an unregulated industry where you can claim to be a business coach without any qualifications or insurance - she should never have been running the courses in the first place, alluding to being a coach and branding herself as a COACH

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Conspiring to contact Journalists’ people can contact whoever they bleeping want when they have not been provided a service . They don’t need to conspire to do anything .
People contacted journalists because she ignored and blocked anyone who legitimately complained - and guess what, it is in their rights to do so. She has her own platform and told her side of her story many many times, but clearly other people are not allowed to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.