Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, stop playing the victim.

We know what you're really upset about - all this negative coverage WILL be around forever and WILL tarnish you forever, making it harder for you to make money.

YOU brought this on by your unethical approach. YOU and ONLY YOU now have to own the consequences of your actions.

Did we "conspire" in a "witch hunt" - bullshit. We worked together, shared information, supported each other, tried our best to help each other, and pooled our experiences and expertise/skills to try and find a way to force your hand, seeing as you continually refuse to do the right thing, and attack anyone challenging you.

At least you recognise the damage your actions have brought crashing down on you. It's called consequences Sarah.

View attachment 336539

And she'd have a clear cut legal case against them, with the support of the Press Complaints Commission.

Oh, hold on......
What a complete idiot. Why has she only realised press articles on the internet are permanent? Well Tattle is permanent as with the deleted posts on the undelete website. Yes Sarah, it’s all permanent which means your daughters can read about your affair & watch you admit it. Your naivety & stupidity astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve changed my mind about feeling sorry for her... she’s a stupid twit and I’m embarrassed that I ever looked up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She can protest as much as she likes, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or the moon. Any intelligent person will see through it. By keeping the money she instantly damaged her reputation and credibility. No one believes anything she says or claims.

She keeps referring to the two months affair as if that’s her only mistake. No, people don’t care about your affair, they care about your unethical business practices.

But she won’t get it, she’s too caught up in her own story.
The affair matters as it would have clouded her judgement to say or do anything. It makes
God, it’s maddening that she STILL thinks we’re bothered by the affair.

Sarah, honestly none of us gave a monkey about what you got up to with him. None of us asked for the story, but you used it as a card in your Arsenal, for what purpose? I’m still not even sure. You opened that Pandora’s box,we never asked for that information, so that’s on you.
The affair makes it worst in the grand scheme of things and would have clouded her judgement. If she was not caught out everything would have continued. It only because LD us the character he she has been left to carry all the blame

Because Sarah has made yet another bad move trying to lie, cheat and deflect, she drew me to twitter.

Because of that, I clicked a few profiles of people getting involved in the thread and look, ANOTHER MEDIA ARTICLE!!!

Talk about backfiring...... 😂😂😂😂

Another one to add to the list for future threads.
Now she is a serious heavyweight in the financial literacy field. Amazing work ladies 💪🏾

Last edited:
  • Heart
That article I get that Sarah thinks that’s exactly what she was trying to do . She thinks she had a platform to talk about money and fininacial education and take the taboo away and thinks she was a trailblazer in this , she did amd it could have been great . Unfortunately she also saw it as an opportunity to make her money amd lost sight of what she was trying to do .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Sarah’s “mission” to have women talk about money and make money was disingenuous. It was purely a mean to the end that was important to her: lining her own pockets. I’m not saying she didn’t help anyone, in fact I’m sure she did, but I don’t think it was ever genuine, just a selling point. If anything it shows how dangerous money as a life objective can be, where it becomes the n1 priority above your own family, kids, husband and friends. Or your own business even.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Barry you have to reply “well his wife was” to her ‘no one else was in a relationship with this guy’ tweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There are not many people in this world who are truly altruistic and it’s not out of the goodness of your heart that you sell people products, it’s just your business model
Women helping women is just a USP. It’s not a charitable act

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont have a twitter account but need to point out Anna Butterworth is ill informed.

Anna Butterworth
@thisisntanna

·
Nov 27

But these aren’t refunds related to the course with Llewy as they’ve all been refunded already. Deciding after the fact that you want a refund for something you’ve already received is just fishing and opportunistic

Anna, the refunds relating to courses with Llewy have not been refunded.

Let me remind you what the courses were:
Smashing it - months 1, 2, 3
Fearless and Focused
Major Money Moves

Wanting refunds in hindsight is not 'fishingl' when you were explicitly told DO NOT QUESTION THE PROGRAMME. Those that did, were bullied and intimidated.

Anna Butterworth, please check the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sarah is on fire on Twitter, she’s really pissed people have a brain and an opinion. With a public insta account of 40K+ followers, she has had the chance to tell her side of the story but she still moans that no one bothered asking?

In the meantime the Bosstragic shop is open for a special 12 hours preview (and obviously stock is very limited so hurry up) and I confirm it’s overpriced tit of dubious provenance

• Heart
You’re not blocked on Twitter yet. I’m not sure she’s as up on it as Instagram...😉😉
Sarah has no where to hide and just keeps digging a deeper hole for herself.
As its not her thread, she's going to really struggle to silence this! 😂😂😂

Post engagement stats for my one linking back here are pretty impressive 👍👍👍 Was she really that arrogant to think she could incite that and not have it backfire?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I dont have a twitter account but need to point out Anna Butterworth is ill informed.

Anna Butterworth
@thisisntanna

·
Nov 27

But these aren’t refunds related to the course with Llewy as they’ve all been refunded already. Deciding after the fact that you want a refund for something you’ve already received is just fishing and opportunistic

Anna, the refunds relating to courses with Llewy have not been refunded.

Let me remind you what the courses were:
Smashing it - months 1, 2, 3
Fearless and Focused
Major Money Moves

Wanting refunds in hindsight is not 'fishingl' when you were explicitly told DO NOT QUESTION THE PROGRAMME. Those that did, were bullied and intimidated.

Anna Butterworth, please check the facts.
And Show Up Glow Up 1 & 2

I personally like the tweet that says “and if the service is poor then request a refund. It’s not complicated”

Oh Anna. We’ve requested refunds, because the service was poor. They were denied.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.