Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We found some really good info about how if the was PI insurance in place, she'd have been legally obliged to notify them the second there was suggestion anyone may want to claim. They'd have then handled the whole thing.

The fact that's not happened is almost guaranteed she's not got it in place.
There was a post in the last thread with a brilliant template to use when emailing Sarah regarding a refund, the senders financial institution particularly referencing requesting the name of her PI Insurer as it was required. Did anyone do that as that would determine if she had PI insurance as it warranted a reply. Otherwise it’s speculation she doesn’t have it.

Reactions: 2
There was a post in the last thread with a brilliant template to use when emailing Sarah regarding a refund, the senders financial institution particularly referencing requesting the name of her PI Insurer as it was required. Did anyone do that as that would determine if she had PI insurance as it warranted a reply. Otherwise it’s speculation she doesn’t have it.
I'll find that again and share it in here so people can copy and paste it into an email. 👍

Reactions: 3
How did we make it to thread 7 🤣 great recaps everyone.

her posts and ads and photos for these cards feel like something an apprentice team called “enlighten” would do and SirAlanLordSugar would have his head in his hands. “What the bleeding ‘ell was that, what a bloody shambles, you’re fired”

she wouldn’t last 5mins on the apprentice and they’re all idiots.

Reactions: 10
No PI insurance guaranteed, it was the first thing I went for when I went freelance as a consultant, professionally qualified on top of a degree, it’s about 70 quid per month max, what’s not love to,

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on last few posts on last thread .. 7 threads now! She’s clinging on there by her stuck on nails isn’t she ? I’ve just been having a look on Twitter and searched sarahakwisombe and see some woman called Anna Butterworth who appears to be a fan of Sarah still believing Sarah’s a victim in all of this. There’s just no telling some people is there. You could present them from space the spherical earth and they’d still swear it was flat ! Is it just me or does anyone else find the box for the cards cheap looking. It’s like a Poundland version of top trumps

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on last few posts on last thread .. 7 threads now! She’s clinging on there by her stuck on nails isn’t she ? I’ve just been having a look on Twitter and searched sarahakwisombe and see some woman called Anna Butterworth who appears to be a fan of Sarah still believing Sarah’s a victim in all of this. There’s just no telling some people is there. You could present them from space the spherical earth and they’d still swear it was flat ! Is it just me or does anyone else find the box for the cards cheap looking. It’s like a Poundland version of top trumps
Oh yeah. That is cheap tit printing alright. High quality board doesn't have that much shine. In fact, you pay more for a matte laminate or an uncoated recycled stock.

Hang on...... Isn't Sarah Akwisombe and Toss Tragic all ethical? So why hasn't she forgone a bit of margin for a more environmentally friendly board stock?

I must confess to knowing very little about the tarot type market, but I'd have thought those customers would be quite in tune with the earth? So they'd not like a cheap tit product with a shiny plastic lamination and environmentally harmful inks? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sarah Akwisombe - you'll trip yourself up again my dear. And if you don't, we'll gladly stick a foot out and trip you up instead...... 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

#timesup
#shitsabouttogetreal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here we go ladies - a sample letter to copy and paste into an email to Sarah Akwisombe on all the email addresses you have for her and NBBS so she can't deny having received it:

Dear Sarah,

In light of the ongoing situation regarding substandard coaching and training provided by you and NBBS between [insert start date] and [insert end date/cancellation date] and the fact that a refund for these substandard services has not been forthcoming, I now intend to pursue a formal claim against your professional indemnity insurance.

As you will know, the failure to deliver quality work has been well documented in national and international news media, some examples are below [insert links to the articles I compiled together earlier in the thread].

Therefore, please notify your professional indemnity insurer of my claim and forward me the details of who I need to speak with to progress this, providing me with the required contact information within the next 7 days.

Kind regards

• Heart
Sarah has actually opened up a bit more on Twitter this morning. I do feel slightly sorry for her that she can’t seem to understand what’s so wrong about all of this. I’m starting to think that she may just be incredibly naive and not completely horrible after all. Who knows?

Basically Sarah, people just wanted a bit more integrity. That’s literally it. You’ve opened up more about your own emotions in regards to how you’ve been affected, but people just want to see that you care about your customers also. Do you care that others have been affected through your choices? If you do, then SHOW IT. It might not have been your intention to hurt anyone, but you indirectly have through your mistakes. Apologise. Show some compassion for others. Explain why you’ve made the choices that you’ve made - the choices that’ve upset so many. But explain in a way that doesn’t make you look like a heartless robot. The whole process has been so incredibly cold and you absolutely cannot deny that. I’ve not seen a single comment ANYWHERE that demonstrates compassion for any hurt customers - only yourself.

Even if people don’t get their refunds, they may be more understanding if you don’t treat them like they’re nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has never had any integrity that’s the thing. So it’s like asking a fish to run. Integrity, compassion and empathy aren’t in her DNA

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just read the twitter stuff. She is so disingenuous - it isn’t only about Llewy, it’s the entire ‘coaches coaching coaches’ pyramid. Only refunding some people and not others. Also (and apologies to those who believe in it) but there is no proof that Manifesting works - to me it’s just more snake oil.

Another thing - we’ve all said how unethical it is to use crystals/white sage etc both for environmental and cultural appropriation reasons. If you don’t know where your crystals were mined then it’s 99% certain it was done in a way that spoils the planet by people who aren’t fairly paid or working in safe conditions. First Nation Americans don’t want people using white sage/palo Santo - it’s being over-harvested and used inappropriately. The articles are there. Just look.

Now it seems the cards and printing methods have no eco credentials. She’s paying people on fiverr to design them.

Let me restate - it is so much more than the Llewy stuff.

So the Paypal refund got cancelled on appeal? That’s a real shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Once again pulling the victim card, Her tweets are so defiant, she will never apologise, acknowledge or refund the money she scammed.

No Sarah, it's not a witch hunt. Everyone approached you politely, through private channels. You ignored, gaslit and denied these womem of their money.

It's now a refund hunt. People want their money back and rightfully so!

You really ought to ask yourself how bad your practices have been for so many intelligent women to be prepared to do whatever it takes to stop you pulling another scam.

As much as you like to think people want to talk about your malpractice and lack of ethics - please don't flatter yourself - they don't. They just want their money back.

The money you incessantly, aggressively and actively encouraged them to part with to pay LLewy (your lover ar the time) who you now exposed as a dangerous narcissist, ill advising you which you in turn, ill advised others .

Come on, Sarah. It couldn't be more obvious, you ripped people off. Give the money back!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even in the tweets where she's trying to play victim, she's lying!! "2 month association"? No Sarah it was much longer than that and you know it. Perhaps you would like us to post a precise timeline here and disprove your deliberate attempt to misdirected yet again?

Screenshot_20201206_085701.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Sarah has actually opened up a bit more on Twitter this morning. I do feel slightly sorry for her that she can’t seem to understand what’s so wrong about all of this. I’m starting to think that she may just be incredibly naive and not completely horrible after all. Who knows?
shes writing publically to the editor of the best articles written against her, id say she's doing her best to gain sympathy. I don't get how she's so clueless to the negative repercussions her customers have faced though. Zero self awareness in that respect

Anna Butterworth was an early member of Money & Manifesting and from what I remember she reported back in the group a couple of times over the course of a few years to share that she'd had big positive changes happen in her life after taking the course.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even in the tweets where she's trying to play victim, she's lying!! "2 month association"? No Sarah it was much longer than that and you know it. Perhaps you would like us to post a precise timeline here and disprove your deliberate attempt to misdirected yet again?

View attachment 336513

April until September I believe?

shes writing publically to the editor of the best articles written against her, id say she's doing her best to gain sympathy. I don't get how she's so clueless to the negative repercussions her customers have faced though. Zero self awareness in that respect

Anna Butterworth was an early member of Money & Manifesting and from what I remember she reported back in the group a couple of times over the course of a few years to share that she'd had big positive changes happen in her life after taking the course.
Shame on her (Anna Butterworth) for trying to spin an angle on this and deflect from what's really happened.

Anyone backing Sarah at this point are
1. Doing it for their own gain (Jen)
2. Know her personally and are scared of Sarah and have to show solidarity
3. Uninformed
4. Thick as!

Anyone that has a shred of a moral compass and has followed the facts closely, would not be standing by her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There aren’t many people in life I have come across that can say categorically have a massive disliking to. Sarah says that she doesn’t deserve to be punished but again misses the point that actually this experience may just be the best thing to happen for her own personal, professional, emotional and spiritual development. Treat people like tit and that’s what you will reap repercussions of. Nothing to do with being punished

• Heart

Sounds like she’s trying everything she can to wriggle out of this one.

I thought she was a boss witch, not scared of anyone? She’s now pandering to the editors trying to show a softer side to herself. Give it up Sarah, we all know what you’re really like - we’ve SEEN IT! I thought no publicity was bad publicity, so why the change in tact?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sounds like she’s trying everything she can to wriggle out of this one.

I thought she was a boss witch, not scared of anyone? She’s now pandering to the editors trying to show a softer side to herself. Give it up Sarah, we all know what you’re really like - we’ve SEEN IT! I thought no publicity was bad publicity, so why the change in tact?
And if she is as innocent as she claims and stands by her actions, then these articles stating the FACTS in black and white shouldn't have any negative bearings on her. What's the problem?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.