Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Oh totally, she realised the money IS NOT coming and is throwing a tantrum.

She manifested her way into this though.

There was a much better way to deal with this which would have maintained her prosperity. But she was too thick or too greedy or too dishonest to do the right thing and now she fucked herself over.

She really thought she could get away with it.
Hahahaha wonder why she can’t manifest this away if she’s really so bothered by it?
Oh yeah, I know why...

• Heart
Reactions: 8

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
She owed it to her clients to research the person she introduced them to. It took us 5 mins to unearth how dodgy the twins are. The coffee MLM they were involved in. The houses they claim they own but are rented.

She either didn’t look into them or she did and she didn’t care.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
With respect, with the rhetoric of lack of due diligence then maybe none of Sarah's ex clients should be undertaking any courses at all. What this tattle thread has proven, is that it was all smoke and mirrors and Sarah just chose what to show to the right people who were generally feeling panicked by lack of revenue, drying up of business etc. I am in no way saying this other lot are charlatans, I am merely highlighting why it's easy to be gaslit again after being drawn in by an out and out scammer
If I was a legit coach/mentor/business advisor right now, I'd be absolutely furious with Sarah Akwisombe for creating an entirely natural nervousness around my sector.

I genuinely hope we see more of them coming out and condemning her publicly like Lianne Fricker has done.

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Wow the way she spoke to Sian , Sian will boot her arse for her on Twitter . See Sarah using Sians kind nature against her proving she took advantage of anyone she thought she could .

anxiety induced shopping ..with other peoples money .

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Re the earlier mentions of Brendan Truaxe, please let’s not armchair diagnose and compare the two. It is perfectly possible for someone to act like a selfish twat without being mentally ill.
I meant the bizarre way she’s imploded her business and her ever present social media presence , if you saw at the time what happened with Brandon it wasn’t immediately obviously he was mentally unwell at the beginning it was a horrible thing to watch unfold . Sarah has her family around her but she seems addicted to the feedback of social media at the moment . But yes she’s still awful I’m just worried it’s the start of something nasty I don’t want to watch . She fucking needs to give people their money back and go away for a while and look at why she’s addicted to feedback from strangers . I’m reluctant to think people leaving her alone is the best thing though , she wants to be left alone and forget about the money and let her move on to the next money making scheme unscathed . It’s not happening .

• Heart

This is the twat twins thread.... I think it needs some momentum on there to bring their names on google search more...

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the docs about/read about Fyre festival a few years ago? Essentially a festival where tickets were sold based on hype and false promises. The festival itself was thrown together and massively under-delivered in every way. Very much a case of selling the tickets first and then worry later about how to actually put the festival together...

Ring any bells!?
Sarah Akwisombe is like Fyre Festival in human form 😂😂😂

• Haha

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
She had a dalliance with Llewy at most. If I were Jason and saw her describing her sordid little fling with twat features as a 'relationship' then I would be out of there. A relationship....ffs
But he won’t get out coz at this point he’s a doormat

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
What a shambles.

High as a kite, can’t remember the price of the product and telling trolls to fuck off.

oh well at least only 70 odd people saw it 🤷🏻‍♀️
There were 110 peeps at some point, I think numbers started dropping gradually after “smoke stick” and “I can’t remember the price, only priced these this morning but check on the website”

• Wow
  • Haha

Antonina

Chatty Member
She couldn’t remember the pricing of her 4 products and she only priced it today - I mean...

• Haha
  • Wow

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
There was a post in the last thread with a brilliant template to use when emailing Sarah regarding a refund, the senders financial institution particularly referencing requesting the name of her PI Insurer as it was required. Did anyone do that as that would determine if she had PI insurance as it warranted a reply. Otherwise it’s speculation she doesn’t have it.
Here we go ladies - a sample letter to copy and paste into an email to Sarah Akwisombe on all the email addresses you have for her and NBBS so she can't deny having received it:

Dear Sarah,

In light of the ongoing situation regarding substandard coaching and training provided by you and NBBS between [insert start date] and [insert end date/cancellation date] and the fact that a refund for these substandard services has not been forthcoming, I now intend to pursue a formal claim against your professional indemnity insurance.

As you will know, the failure to deliver quality work has been well documented in national and international news media, some examples are below [insert links to the articles I compiled together earlier in the thread].

Therefore, please notify your professional indemnity insurer of my claim and forward me the details of who I need to speak with to progress this, providing me with the required contact information within the next 7 days.

Kind regards

• Heart

Soya_b

She can protest as much as she likes, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or the moon. Any intelligent person will see through it. By keeping the money she instantly damaged her reputation and credibility. No one believes anything she says or claims.

She keeps referring to the two months affair as if that’s her only mistake. No, people don’t care about your affair, they care about your unethical business practices.

But she won’t get it, she’s too caught up in her own story.
The affair matters as it would have clouded her judgement to say or do anything. It makes
God, it’s maddening that she STILL thinks we’re bothered by the affair.

Sarah, honestly none of us gave a monkey about what you got up to with him. None of us asked for the story, but you used it as a card in your Arsenal, for what purpose? I’m still not even sure. You opened that Pandora’s box,we never asked for that information, so that’s on you.
The affair makes it worst in the grand scheme of things and would have clouded her judgement. If she was not caught out everything would have continued. It only because LD us the character he she has been left to carry all the blame

Because Sarah has made yet another bad move trying to lie, cheat and deflect, she drew me to twitter.

Because of that, I clicked a few profiles of people getting involved in the thread and look, ANOTHER MEDIA ARTICLE!!!

Talk about backfiring...... 😂😂😂😂

Another one to add to the list for future threads.
Now she is a serious heavyweight in the financial literacy field. Amazing work ladies 💪🏾

Last edited:
  • Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Anyway guys will be watching to see what happens regarding refunds but I’m getting major Brandon Truaxe vibes from Sarah now and it’s freaking me out . The woman needs to take time out to take stock of herself don’t think I can watch someone crashing like this .