Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truesay

Finally had a response from my bank. Disappointing.
Has anyone had any luck with chargebacks?

I'm trying to see this as a sign that the universe wants us to go down the SCC route? 😅 More hassle for SA and potentially costly too!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Antonina

Chatty Member
Sarah doesn’t do that - in her own words she’s a “bad bitch” and “unapologetic”. She’s also not making much money anymore. How’s that working out for you Sarah?

• Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Yes at the end of the day it’s her look out if she’s a narcissist or a shit person , we don’t want to detract from the fact there is a lot of women being left out of pocket and the very real threat of these snake oil salesmen and how unregulated the industry was . It’s easy for people to think it is just a bunch of people with a vendetta against her . As long as it stays on tattle anything goes though , if people choose to read about themselves then 🤷‍♀️
totally understand though while people want to attack her personally . She’s also inflaming the situation too .

• Heart

OmyOmy

Rightmove estimated £1600-1700.
That figure will be based on a certain deposit, whatever the minimum was at the time which if they paid greater than & have since paid off a chunk more their mortgage repayment won’t be that figure. Plus is that figure based on principal & interest or interest only. It’s seriously not worth the time or energy speculating on her mortgage repayment or state of financial affairs.

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
It was her choice to make her life public, she’s such an insecure attention craving narcissist, a public figure wannabe. It’s all consequences of her own actions

• Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Once again Sarah Akwisombe tried to twist the narrative to suit her. Once again, it backfires.

Sarah - do the refunds. You have posted this morning at not long after 6am (on a Sunday!!) that you are suffering total, complete reputational damage, that it is destroying your future earning potential, and that this is the darkest period of your life.

Do you REALLY want to be dealing with this shit at 6am every Sunday morning? It's getting worse, not better. There are more articles coming out each day, more voices joining the chorus.

The problem will not disappear until you do the right thing. Philip Green may have acted "not illegally", but he is rightly being destroyed in the media and bring made a total pariah. His name will scare anyone from ever working with him again. You are headed the same way, except you don't have his financial means. All that you can expect from this ongoing arrogance is financial ruin and the loss of everything you hold dear.

DO THE REFUNDS. ALL OF THEM.
Just read her Twitter feed...she still doesn’t think she has done anything wrong...it’s getting worse each day for her.
Sarah has left is all too late to claw back any dignity and reputation! 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
After everything that's happened now she's angry about the articles because it's permanent damage to her own brand.
The permanent damages to your customers finances, businesses, emtional and mental health were caused months ago Sarah.

"If I had a chance to tell my side.." she's gagging for more exposure to cry wolf. If presented with an OK magazine front cover she'll definitely take it.
Sarah..you're not that special, this isn't your chance to become celebrity. Never seen someone display so many narcissistic traits in such a short space of time.

Looking for any opportunity to be in the Croydon hall of fame next to Stormzy is 72 years old. The jig is up so light the sage, issue refunds and take seat babe.

• Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Oh I totally agree - going through it myself. Still wouldn’t pay anyone to help me NAVIGATE through my indecisions though.

I’ve read through Jen’s email 3 times now and I still don’t get it (maybe that’s the whole point - to prove how hormonal and confused I am 😂) So basically you sign up now for a ONE TIME price of £97 or £19 a month, but she wants you to sign up for 6 months 🙄 The course isn’t ready until April, but as a founding member you get to help shape the course. Of course in April the price will raise significantly so to have to message her NOW to secure your place!

So from now until April you’re paying £19 a month for what?
I just asked in IG and this is the answer I received 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️It sounds like she’s trying to make a quick buck. I’m assuming she learnt this nonsense off Sarah and Llewy?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
At least it’s probably closer to the real number of who requested refunds rather than the ‘5’ that Jason and her seemed to think on correspondence bahahhah
And for good measure, as we know Sarah Akwisombe has form for deleting, here's a nice screenshot:

Screenshot_20201206_182540.jpg

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
So I guess there’s no actual lawyer beyond one she did a first 30 minutes free with and no professional indemnity insurance 🤔 it just gets sketchier and sketchier, what was she thinking trying to take in 6 figure amounts without any of this . Flipping pie in the sky stuff .

• Heart

Mscher

There aren’t many people in life I have come across that can say categorically have a massive disliking to. Sarah says that she doesn’t deserve to be punished but again misses the point that actually this experience may just be the best thing to happen for her own personal, professional, emotional and spiritual development. Treat people like shit and that’s what you will reap repercussions of. Nothing to do with being punished

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
About 18-20 orders according to her printer (yes I took the time to count them) - see Bosstragic stories, but of course she makes is sound like she smashed the market. Fake it till you make it to the max

• Haha

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I’m genuinely concerned for society to be honest with the current attitude of everyone having to be some sort of entrepreneur . If everyone had jobs like Sarah akwisombe , selling courses on how to coach people to sell coaches and the end result is always money , who the fuck does the other jobs in society ? I get that some businesses provide services to people and that’s lovely but recently all I see is people wanting to be rich for doing very little . This selfish attitude to money and people wanting to one up others makes me pretty sick to be honest .

So what do you think Sarah’s next move will be ?
im calling crying to the press about being a working class hero who was targeted because she didn’t have qualifications and worked in Jd sports and how people don’t want to see working class croydon people succeed .
I think you could be right! Except she spoke of her dad earning £100k+ when she was little (so with inflation, the equivalent of c£240k today), so we can harpoon her "working class hero" bullshit.

She may try the patriarchy or the "I was manipulated and became a puppet of Llewy", but again we can shoot that down as she was showing signs of this new "money above all else" attitude back in late 2019 when she bought the new South Croydon house and gazumped the other bidder.

I don't want to create false hopes, but look....

Screenshot_20201214_095929.jpg

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
Interesting to see that the Anna Butterworth *cough* aka Sarah's PR person is continuing to dig into the editors for the articles that have come out.

It's amazing to see the editors standing their ground and defending their articles published and the conversation being had 👏

• Heart
She seems quiet on social media today..... 😂😂
Hopefully she’s reflecting on her actions and realising that she has no choice but to do the right thing. However, I bet she’s just panicking and getting frustrated that she’s not ‘winning’... therefore she’ll likely choose a strange avenue to combat this rather than DO THE RIGHT THING.

• Heart