Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magiceyeposter

As Ive said before, I was one of the “lucky” ones who got refunded everything I asked for but I would definitely urge you to act quickly with small claims. There is so defence, it’s all there black and white.

Ive used it twice and you just need to be methodical in gaining your evidence.

I am guessing Sarah used her free 60 min solicitor which you can get from business banking or home insurance. Any decent solicitor who she was paying money to would have advised to just pay it all back and draw a line under it.

Makes a mockery of free flowing money....the more you give away the more will flow back to you...which is taught in her Money Manifesting course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah... she’s basically doing everything BUT the right thing and hoping that something will make her feel better. The sheer stubbornness is astounding... she’s willing to spend a fortune on psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, weed, crystals and goodness knows what else but won’t even consider the decent option. She’ll bathe in pig shit as a form of therapy before she even considers refunding any further money. It’s incredibly sad to witness.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Right, the professional indemnity insurance question is out there in public! Let's see what happens now.

As for that Anna.... Is it wrong that I am trying to manifest a giant sink hole for her to fall into? 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20201207_134631.jpg

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Well considering that she was complaining at 6am this morning on Twitter that we'd all "conspired" against her and destroyed her reputation, notified corporate brand partners etc, that absolute disgrace of a live shitshow will have finished it.

Remember in the old days when she was bright, bubbly, well presented etc like in the Vodafone ads?

Now look at her. High as a kite ramblings, and doesn't even know her own brand story or product pricing.

Sarah Akwisombe has ruined herself at every step of the way, but tonight was just a few more paces.....

Well done for the screenshots too! No doubt they'll come in handy soon 😂😂😂

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
It really is. Thank you. I am OK, but the whole thing really messed with my head and had me questioning my judgement, second guessing decisions, etc. Can't stand the woman now and always had my doubts about her. This whole mess has taught me that actually I should listen to my instincts more so for that I thank her actually!
I hear that! One thing I learned from this whole debacle was to trust my gut when I think something doesn’t feel right and that I actually know a lot more than I thought I know - no thanks to Sarah.

I’m glad you’re doing okay though, she really has created such a wake of destruction with everyone she’s come into contact with this year and I think we’re probably only seeing the start of it. I imagine there are probably still many many people who haven’t yet had the confidence to speak out against her

• Heart

Anski

What I’ve understood from both working in corporate world for a well known British car company(....think jungle cat!), is that there is as much chance that a woman - can likely get a boot down the ladder by a male or female - it’s not mutually exclusive! Another example; according to a good friend of mine whom worked for the largest female magazine Publishing group in the world in the mid-2000s. She left this all female staffed company, couldn’t wait to join a mixed sex environment, why? she had seen
deteriorated mental health of those whom couldnt cope with dangerous levels of the bitching, and clique-ism to; !

We blame Men for many things...(not going to argue with that per se)...HOWEVER! There is an enemy in Our camp that has silently slid in and oiled the ‘wheels of hate’ against those whom have a 🍆 where we don’t (sorry for emoji). They will increase the fear, with ‘he said - she said’, and at the same time rob you blind by ...yes....inc. creating crap courses that you know you don‘t really need to take (yep gut instinct). these courses are dressed up and built around ‘female empowerment’.

There are a few good courses (..no doubt) .Just watch out for the ones which use ‘distraction methods‘ to sell peddle themselves - which will play on ‘female sensitivities’ .Stay woke! (...as the kids say lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Also I noticed she is tagging a lot of random businesses now, whereas only couple months ago she wouldn’t tag businesses of her clients that paid her lots for “coaching”.
I reckon she's hoping to get a few partnerships with nutrition type companies. Only thing is, there's plenty of actual fit, healthy young women with bigger followers, who don't come across as damaged, and DEFINITELY don't appear on screen high on drugs and abusing people. That's absolutely a no go in the positive and healthy world of fitness marketing.

In essence, she's rapidly running out of ways to make money and is clutching at straws.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Just catching up on last few posts on last thread .. 7 threads now! She’s clinging on there by her stuck on nails isn’t she ? I’ve just been having a look on Twitter and searched sarahakwisombe and see some woman called Anna Butterworth who appears to be a fan of Sarah still believing Sarah’s a victim in all of this. There’s just no telling some people is there. You could present them from space the spherical earth and they’d still swear it was flat ! Is it just me or does anyone else find the box for the cards cheap looking. It’s like a Poundland version of top trumps
Oh yeah. That is cheap shit printing alright. High quality board doesn't have that much shine. In fact, you pay more for a matte laminate or an uncoated recycled stock.

Hang on...... Isn't Sarah Akwisombe and Toss Tragic all ethical? So why hasn't she forgone a bit of margin for a more environmentally friendly board stock?

I must confess to knowing very little about the tarot type market, but I'd have thought those customers would be quite in tune with the earth? So they'd not like a cheap shit product with a shiny plastic lamination and environmentally harmful inks? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sarah Akwisombe - you'll trip yourself up again my dear. And if you don't, we'll gladly stick a foot out and trip you up instead...... 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

#timesup
#shitsabouttogetreal

• Heart

magiceyeposter

Agree, there are a lot of women that provide support at low/no cost after years of real ritual, learning and practice.

I don’t agree with it being capitalised on by chancers like Sarah and her crew of lemmings, but women who share their energy and true wisdom are entitled to a fair exchange.
Absolutely agree. What I also don’t agree with is spiritual bypassing - putting blame of inexcusable behaviour on the moon/cycles/eclipses, whatever is the “in” thing. That’s exactly what Sarah joked about in her live last night...”Oh let’s just blame it on the moon.”
It’s not on. It’s capitalising and making a mockery of people (both men and women) who actually have gifts or it’s part of their culture.

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
But that’s her style isn’t it, partner with the ACTUAL expert (Jen, L boy, her mum, her brand consultant...) and act as if she knows it all

Antonina

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 waitingfor_therefund legend

She definitely doesn’t have the same energy she had when she was making her milli

• Haha
Yes, break your husband’s heart Sarah (and mentally scar your kids) and spend the entire Christmas period on self development. You selfish sack of shit. I don’t know if this woman is just tone-deaf or absolutely vile. It’s your first Christmas after you did what should’ve been an unforgivable thing - BE WITH YOUR FAMILY OFFLINE.

• Heart

FFS Barbara

Anyone in business knows that if you’re getting pushed into a corner by what ever circumstance be it clients, suppliers etc you give your legal teams details as they’re LEGALLY trained to give educated responses and don’t just use “ dummies guide to the law” books . She continues to press that self destruct and make herself a laughing stock with every single post on Twitter and Instagram. She’s like the uk version of trump😂 step away from social media Sarah you’re a social hand grenade! If you actually did have a legal team they’d be screaming at you for your phone. That shovel you’re using is digging your hole bigger with every typed word! You’re so unprofessional and acting like a precocious child. It’s so embarrassing
This is a woman in her mid thirties who I keep mistaking for a stroppy 14 year old, it's just crazy that she views herself as a professional business person? It really is so embarrassing, but I can't seem to stop watching...

• Heart

grace28

Chatty Member
What a shambles.

High as a kite, can’t remember the price of the product and telling trolls to fuck off.

oh well at least only 70 odd people saw it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha