Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Aah Jen...
I know this grab is of that other deck of cards that she’s ‘distributing’ but this screengrab made me laugh so much.

An absolute joke.

On a separate note, a SA super customer who has bought loads of courses has appeared on the twitter thread condemning Sarah Akwisombe.

So even the most loyal customers have seen through it.
Yes! Just saw this this morning - VERY interesting to see and this makes me happy that more people are telling it like it is, will be interesting to see if Sarah responds.

for anyone who hasn’t seen them, screen grabs below - you can see who said it on Twitter but covered their identity for here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

butwhyamihere

When people think they can teach what they’ve done, and they haven’t been doing said thing for that long, it’s always a recipe for disaster.

not everyone can teach.

magiceyeposter

I just asked in IG and this is the answer I received 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️It sounds like she’s trying to make a quick buck. I’m assuming she learnt this nonsense off Sarah and Llewy?!
Wow! So you’re basically funding her Christmas, then she’ll figure it out (with the help of her founding members who are PAYING for the privilege) in January, so it’s ready for launch in April? Shitting hell, you can’t make this stuff up?!

• Wow
  • Heart

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
Here's something interesting.

On Sarah's latest bullshit sympathy fishing post about chess saving her life (oh fuck off Sarah, we can all see through your lies), someone commented in support, almost "one sociopath to another". I checked her profile out and look what she posted a week or so ago :

Think she needs to do some better research into Sarah Akwisombe and her activities....
Chess that no one ever saw her play in the years that we’ve all been following her... 😂

Oh my days, she’s literally trying to pull relevancy from thin air!

• Haha

Antonina

Chatty Member
I think Sarah’s “mission” to have women talk about money and make money was disingenuous. It was purely a mean to the end that was important to her: lining her own pockets. I’m not saying she didn’t help anyone, in fact I’m sure she did, but I don’t think it was ever genuine, just a selling point. If anything it shows how dangerous money as a life objective can be, where it becomes the n1 priority above your own family, kids, husband and friends. Or your own business even.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
One minute Jen is saying she doesnt know how many spaces she will fill and the next minute it is sold out. There is no structure and she is going to use the £100 to subsidise her setting it up for the next four months. I really dont understand any of that logic. People throwing money at someone on the promise of something is batshit.

Have all the questions been deleted? I can only see the usual smoke blowing up arse junk.

• Haha

Betterthedevil

It’s not under hand at all. It’s free. If any of Sarah’s customers end up taking her up on it & decide to move on to a paid course then it’s on them to make a decision based on due diligence, a need for the actual course & taking into consideration past experiences. They can say no & if they feel pressured then they should be stepping away from all courses until they can make decisions regarding them until such time as they can say yes with a clear mind & the ability to undertake due diligence. If they can’t undertake basic due diligence they should seriously be reconsidering setting up an actual business or outsourcing the administration, business & commerce side to someone who can.
With respect, with the rhetoric of lack of due diligence then maybe none of Sarah's ex clients should be undertaking any courses at all. What this tattle thread has proven, is that it was all smoke and mirrors and Sarah just chose what to show to the right people who were generally feeling panicked by lack of revenue, drying up of business etc. I am in no way saying this other lot are charlatans, I am merely highlighting why it's easy to be gaslit again after being drawn in by an out and out scammer

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
There’s tumbleweed at the end of that thread when the indemnity question lands...
I'm sure it will be revisited 😂😂😂

@Marmitecrumpet well put

And here they are, all your 20 something orders from your email sent to nearly 600 people, next to some random Amazon boxes, pretending it’s a great success
Classic makeup MLM trick!! 😂😂😂

Screen-Shot-2018-01-14-at-10.11.22.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Me too i enjoy reading about the menopause and it’s so not spoken about enough but pretty damn sure I can learn what I need to know without paying £100

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Just wanted to ask what was the website you used to view deleted instagram posts? I have tried to look back through the threads but can’t see it
Here you go ❤

I’m pretty sure she never finished that course but happy to stand corrected
Alnost certain I read in a blog post where she says about "not finishing a prestigious diploma"

screamqueen

VIP Member
The fact she’s female made her approachable I would never sign up with a male muscle man coach but I might sign up with a trendy female I think is a
Mother and has a similar life . It really is relevant the fact she is a woman .
This is absolutely the point she is failing to grasp. NONE of us would have signed up had we known she was partnering with Llewy, and she knew this from the beginning. Remember all the dancing around revealing who her "coach" was, saying that no one would like him/gel with him? She acted so giddy about it. She knew that had she revealed him at that point she wouldn't have sold anywhere near as many courses as she did, but she held the door open and guided us all in. Shutting and locking the door behind her.

• Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Re the earlier mentions of Brendan Truaxe, please let’s not armchair diagnose and compare the two. It is perfectly possible for someone to act like a selfish twat without being mentally ill.

Antonina

Chatty Member
The fuck she is reflecting - I wish. If you’re reading Sarah, it’s not too late to do the right thing. Refund, apologise, take a break, come back stronger. You’ll find that the anxiety situation will greatly improve once you’ve done the right thing, morally.

Anyway I’m talking to deaf ears

• Heart

Serendipity00

@LadyPainterDeco Oh no I get all the reasonings for taking up the refunds with the business as that’s who the money was sent to (and based on the set up of it all, it would be NBBS who would need to get Llewy’s share of the money for any requested refunds, I understand that, so I do get the reasonings for everyone taking it up with her).

I just mean ethically and to warn others I just think it’s important to not let him get forgotten, as he technically had a share of the money that people want back. And he literally gives zero shits about that, as that was his sole intention going into all of this.

I think it’s important that the awareness is still raised in order to warn others who may get sucked into his bullshit, especially with him now starting to mess with hypnotherapy. He was manipulative and dangerous enough without it!!!

If it’s not possible to chase him for any money (due to the above) or to report him anywhere due to the industry being so unregulated, the least that could be done is to keep some focus on him and his brother in order to ensure that warnings come up if people search them on google. Just trying to think of others and to try and prevent anyone else getting scammed by them x

Truesay

Sarah Akwisombe
@SarahAkwisombe
·
4h
Replying to
@carmelworthy

@thisisntanna
and 3 others
If I had a place to give my side that wouldn’t be ripped apart, used for refund ‘evidence’

🤔 I mean that says it all really....

• Wow
  • Heart

Rainbowsandglitter

Just catching up on last few posts on last thread .. 7 threads now! She’s clinging on there by her stuck on nails isn’t she ? I’ve just been having a look on Twitter and searched sarahakwisombe and see some woman called Anna Butterworth who appears to be a fan of Sarah still believing Sarah’s a victim in all of this. There’s just no telling some people is there. You could present them from space the spherical earth and they’d still swear it was flat ! Is it just me or does anyone else find the box for the cards cheap looking. It’s like a Poundland version of top trumps

• Heart