Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was me who wrote that post about integrity. She really is a piece of work ...

Everyone should keep sharing the article. Create new accounts on the constant
Legend!!

Look what I just found. That one saying she has loads of integrity is only into the ultimate MLM and every contrepreneur's favourite quasi religion - bleeping Scientology 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20201121_095350.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah paved the way for other women my arse ... she means if they cross her palm with silver she will . Intrigued by her defending herself in court , is that a threat ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Comments are getting deleted like crazy, must be so exhausting for visionary Sarah Akwisombe who doesn’t fear the consequences and is willing to be bashed about (for US, just like Jesus), but is so quick with the delete button...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Comments are getting deleted like crazy, must be so exhausting for visionary Sarah Akwisombe who doesn’t fear the consequences and is willing to be bashed about (for US, just like Jesus), but is so quick with the delete button...
Yeah so fearless she has to delete anything negative that is posted .

Reactions: 9
For those she's blocked, here's the latest Sarah Akwisombe post. What the duck is she smoking? Pretty much putting herself upN
Exactly! all this fearless woman bullshite she bangs on about yet deleting everything that challenges her!

Reactions: 6
Yes!! The Jesus of the contrepreneur industry! 😂😂😂😂

I think she might have binged on those little weed baggies she shared on IG a while back! We've gone from Boss Babe, to Fake Millionaire to Visionary to Explorer now all the way through to developing a Messiah complex. It's now getting so wierd, it's like Black Mirror meets a Paddy Power advert!

WOTPOD Instagram link here so you can all share easily on social media and hinder Sarah Akwisombe on her main sales channel:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes!! The Jesus of the contrepreneur industry! 😂😂😂😂

I think she might have binged on those little weed baggies she shared on IG a while back! We've gone from Boss Babe, to Fake Millionaire to Visionary to Explorer now all the way through to developing a Messiah complex. It's now getting so wierd, it's like Black Mirror meets a Paddy Power advert!

WOTPOD Instagram link here so you can all share easily on social media and hinder Sarah Akwisombe on her main sales channel:

LOL @ black mirror meets a paddy powers advert!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Interestingly, since this article went live, she's had her biggest daily follower drop this month:

View attachment 318562

Sarah - the game is up.

You're finished. Just give all the refunds, cooperate with all requests. Hey, maybe go further and be a decent human being for once and help the authorities catch up with the twins. You must have loads of inside information that could help.

Then take some time off to look after and heal your family. They are what matters, not money, not fancy cars, not keeping up the Boss Babe act.
SA is a narcissistic so unfortunately won’t change...☹

For those she's blocked, here's the latest Sarah Akwisombe post. What the duck is she smoking? Pretty much putting herself up there with space explorers, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King by the looks 😂😂😂😂😂

No love, you're an MLM conwoman. But nice try.

View attachment 318572

And this comment gave me a nice Saturday morning chuckle!

View attachment 318573
I’m guessing she’s never lost someone she really loves...

I’ve posted the article from one of my other Instagram accounts...
A6588D35-447A-4377-9FB3-727F2028597C.jpeg

And an immediate response...
FC1DCBEE-6773-4678-8E8B-C3E48EA0B4E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"misinformation" 😂😂😂😂

Then Sarah Akwisombe needs to come out and tell the FULL STORY in a neutral environment where she can't control the narrative.

Sarah, for about the hundredth time - come on over here and answer all the questions. Tell us when the refunds are coming. Tell us which parts of that article are false, and if you are truly so confident of that, publicly launch legal proceedings (with an actual lawyer not the pretend one who "advised" you about refunds). You've said this morning that you are fearless, an explorer and a trailblazer for women. PROVE IT. Right now it looks like you are scared and hiding like the Wizard of Oz. Which is it - are you FEARLESS or FEARFUL?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dude... if you type tit on the internet (or record tit and post it on the internet), then it means that you typed or said that tit. DUH! How utterly obnoxious do you have to be to deny that tit when there is literal evidence floating around the internet? Do you think everyone is as thick as pig tit? It’s an absolute insult to people’s intelligence.

Refund the money. I guarantee that your life will be 100% better if you do... even if you have to sell your house and lose your car and take out loans.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.