Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s become quite sad.. and pathetic. They must have money to be maintaining their lifestyle and bills....?or living on credit?
Certainly explains the desperation to hold onto her part of the fake million. I can't see SA as being the kind of person to do good financial planning for downsides and build solid buffers, that would get in the way of buying shiny things for the 'gram.

While they're not this year's accounts, there's definitely no evidence on the Companies House accounts for her businesses of much by way of cushion money. Unless there was some dodgy goings on and some of last year's trading went through personal accounts instead and was then put safe 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Filming your child through the door like some creepy stalker... let her have her PRIVATE moment you bleeping idiot! I’d be mortified as a child if my mum shared private dancing videos of me with 40,000+ random people. Everything is for show and she can’t just enjoy watching her child dancing without going on Instagram. Her level of emotional/social intelligence is abysmal and it’s going to cause (more) significant damage to her family if she’s not careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone got an idea of her numbers/stat round up?
Looks like they have plateaued over the last few days. And there has been no selling of any business and money manifesting courses. Just the tacky 'tarot' cards and other paraphernalia...and posting clips of secretly filoming her eldest daughter😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone got an idea of her numbers/stat round up?
I do indeed! Daily average loss of 33 followers a day, her "following" daily stat is - 10 suggesting either she's unfollowing 10 people a day or they are blocking her.

Engagement ratio falling off a cliff too. Latest Social Blade numbers here:

Screenshot_20201120_092411.jpg

The other thing I saw this morning was this beauty from highly respected business writer, copywriter and marketeer Dan Meredith. Reminded me EXACTLY of that Champions of Mind promo video for an event 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20201120_092347.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filming your child through the door like some creepy stalker... let her have her PRIVATE moment you bleeping idiot! I’d be mortified as a child if my mum shared private dancing videos of me with 40,000+ random people. Everything is for show and she can’t just enjoy watching her child dancing without going on Instagram. Her level of emotional/social intelligence is abysmal and it’s going to cause (more) significant damage to her family if she’s not careful.
This is actually so horrible?! It's like look how cool my kid is yes, BUT fking ask her?! I mean maybe she showed her after she filmed and said can i put this on insta but... well i dont know it just doesn't sit well at all.
Also sitting on the sofa watching tv with her gorgeous bubba and still filming just put your phone away and HAVE the day off you were going on about?! Also saying you are bored when you aren't working... that's not admirable, it doesn't make you seem like a boss babe or whatever. It's so sad that she can't see she has this lovely family she could embrace a day off with and instead shes still glued to her phone. Isn't her mum a therapist?! Come get your daughter and help her to help herself, everything else aside this is genuinely concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well LD is back on ista with his first talking story but not allowing for comments and taking the PD stance from what I can see. It will very interesting to see how his social media narrative progresses in the SA storm.

Reactions: 4
Also saying you are bored when you aren't working... that's not admirable, it doesn't make you seem like a boss babe or whatever.
Honestly, Sarah Akwisombe is like a throwback to ALL the worst male traits society has started to improve.

This is a perfect example - like some kind of 70s or 80s dad figure, only interested in being at work, as that's all he is defined by, and the little woman inside can take care of all that family stuff. She thinks because she's reversed the gender roles, that makes her a feminist icon or something. No Sarah, you are displaying the same toxic behaviours that more enlightened modern men are trying to - and being encouraged to - leave behind.

As you say, why isn't her mum or her therapist telling her about her patterns of behaviour and the harm it's doing?

Reactions: 10
That’s messed up on so many levels saying you are bored when you aren’t working .. get a life and take long hard look at why that is . Talk about hiding from yourself .plus who the duck gets bored with kids especially a toddler around , she might as well say ‘ I go to work to get away from my family’.

They’re not tarot cards you know 🤣
Yes today my gut tells me to eat pizza or smoke a big spliff .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly, Sarah Akwisombe is like a throwback to ALL the worst male traits society has started to improve.

This is a perfect example - like some kind of 70s or 80s dad figure, only interested in being at work, as that's all he is defined by, and the little woman inside can take care of all that family stuff. She thinks because she's reversed the gender roles, that makes her a feminist icon or something. No Sarah, you are displaying the same toxic behaviours that more enlightened modern men are trying to - and being encouraged to - leave behind.

As you say, why isn't her mum or her therapist telling her about her patterns of behaviour and the harm it's doing?
Perhaps her mum has tried to help and been told it’s none of her bleeping business...

That’s messed up on so many levels saying you are bored when you aren’t working .. get a life and take long hard look at why that is . Talk about hiding from yourself .plus who the duck gets bored with kids especially a toddler around , she might as well say ‘ I go to work to get away from my family’.

Yes today my gut tells me to eat pizza or smoke a big spliff .
Children at that age are so much fun...she could have spent all day playing with her, baking, reading stories, painting, it’s endless...

Perhaps her mum has tried to help and been told it’s none of her bleeping business...
Well if she telling paying customers to “eat the D” when they disagree with her, god knows how nasty she may be to those close to her.
I reckon she’s a nightmare to be around.

Years ago I worked for a female boss (as in actual manager, not a #girlboss 😂😂) who was like this.

By the time I moved on a few years later, her eldest had been in loads of trouble with the police and was in a behavioural unit by 16, and the younger one was miles behind with school work and grades, and still wetting the bed at 11. I distinctly remember her being really standoffish with several of us who said we weren't going to do a load of overtime in a school holidays "oh it's OK for you, your kids aren't like mine so you can enjoy them". Or maybe our kids were enjoyable because we invested time, attention and effort into them. I'm probably sensitive to this latest "Akwisombe-ism" because of seeing first hand what that kind of dynamic does to kids.

And I can well believe she'd be absolutely terrible with anyone trying to call her out. She's completely incapable and unwilling to see anything other than her own interpretation and judgement on anything, and seems quick to turn on people.

Like I said in the last thread, will she lie on her deathbed thinking "I'm so glad I had an affair in public and stole all that money, shamed my family, showed up my girls and said I was bored if I had to spend time with them rather than thinking up my latest scam"? I doubt it. But it'll be too late by then.

• Heart
I work and sometimes toddlers can be tedious and mind numbing but once I come home from work I’m glad to see them as it’s a reset button for me , if you are working and have you g kids there really isn’t time to be bored I don’t get it .

• Heart
I had a father who had a lot of affairs and a mother who was deep into NLP in the early nineties. I’ve spent / am spending A LOT of money on therapy and they weren’t anywhere near the level that Sarah’s at with the damage she’s doing to her kids 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Sad
I had a father who had a lot of affairs and a mother who was deep into NLP in the early nineties. I’ve spent / am spending A LOT of money on therapy and they weren’t anywhere near the level that Sarah’s at with the damage she’s doing to her kids 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
We know Sarah Akwisombe snoops these threads, as does Jason. If I hope they read one comment out of the last 5000+ it's this one.

Hope your healing process continues ❤

Reactions: 8
We know Sarah Akwisombe snoops these threads, as does Jason. If I hope they read one comment out of the last 5000+ it's this one.

Hope your healing process continues ❤
Thank you, it’s been a long road ❤ It makes me so sad that she’s publicly shaming her kids without a care in the world

And honestly (Sarah) I think kids know when they’re very low down on your list of priorities. They will carry that with them for life

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
LD has made IG video and has mentioned the S word Sorry. It must watched everything from sidelines and taken notes! It will make an interesting watch

LD has made IG video and has mentioned the S word Sorry. He must watched everything from sidelines and taken some serious notes! It will make an interesting watch!
Note no comments allowed 🤪😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
LD has made IG video and has mentioned the S word Sorry. It must watched everything from sidelines and taken notes! It will make an interesting watch
you mean Sarah Akwisombe word? Let’s see

He is on private though, can anyone post it on here please?

Reactions: 2
jesus christ her stories, since the summer of sadness she has time to do things between clients because she has hardly any clients. such a bullshitter. and now she is 'going to do some of the writing that people need her to do'. shes so important. does she really believe her own hype to this extent?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.