Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you mean Sarah Akwisombe word? Let’s see

He is on private though, can anyone post it on here please?
No mention of SA but some acknowledgement to what's happened but for any response but put his side across in a non descript way as he making a comeback. It is already putting out their to on podcasts etc. It will interesting now that he ramping up SM if the investigative journos will talk to him as well

Reactions: 1
now she is 'going to do some of the writing that people need her to do'.
What like replying to refund requests? 😂😂😂

Or coming on here to talk to people where she can't silence anyone asking a difficult question? 🤔🤔🤔

Or maybe penning a letter of apology to Llewy's wife?

Or perhaps she's inundated with "right to reply" from all the investigative journalists who are all over her? 🖕🖕🖕

Maybe she's writing her daughter's homework with her (although I highly doubt it)?

Begging letter to the Tesla leasing company not to take her precious showpiece away?

Written pleas to all the partner brands tagged in the WOTPOD article, hoping for more work?

Or maybe, just maybe she's working on that next bullshit bestseller like TMIC, taking more cues from Mike Winnet's Contrepreneur series 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right, so they're NOT tarot cards, okay Sarah.. does anyone know what they're supposed to be then? Or does she think she's invented the wheel here.

Isn't a 52 card deck just a normal set of playing cards - c'mon then Sarah, is there going to be one with your face on as the joker? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like he's getting MUCH better PR advice than whoever is 'advising' Sarah... Oh, how the plot thickens!
She is literally dead in the water when faced with this quality of post. Obviously we know there's a game play whenever LD and RD are involved, but look at the difference compared to Sarah Akwisombe and how she responds, getting aggressive, abusive and then blocking.

Reactions: 6
so he is “rekindling” the love with his wife....
the plot thickens indeed
He didn't put the affair out for public consumption. Plus they have two very young children and other financial things linked together. Whatever the come its going to get messy. The link I posted with regards to the property guy is still ongoing. This mess may have not reach that level.

Reactions: 4
Notice how she's putting so much effort into her appearance again and showing her full body workouts... it's as if she knows someone is watching.

All I want to know is will these Uno cards help me manifest refunds ? Will they really help me strengthen my intuition enough to know when my partner is cheating on me?

Not sure if LD is genuinely sorry but at least it's better the devil you know than the unapologetic girl boss selling Pokemon cards like everything is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This meat headed goat is SO full of tit!! He has literally blocked EVERY SINGLE PERSON he owes an apology to, so it’s nothing but manipulative bullshit!! And the fact his wife has apparently forgiven him...ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sounds like he's getting MUCH better PR advice than whoever is 'advising' Sarah... Oh, how the plot thickens!
He’s just got a decade’s experience of manipulation...he was NEVER going to come out and be publicly defensive. He knows exactly what he’s doing. This is how he sucked in so many people in the first place.

He’s scarily good at this stuff, especially to those unaware of his true colours. To those who have been exposed to his bullshit, his game is utterly transparent. Hence why he’s blocked those individuals and this is to target/for the benefit of those less wiser to him 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ummm is anyone else wondering what happened to Panic the Mother? She’s just disappeared- does anyone know her? Is she ok? She was one of the first people to speak out about all this mess, and I was so happy I discovered her!

All I want to know is will these Uno cards help me manifest refunds ?
Brilliant!!

So are we agreed they're actually Uno cards - because they definitely, positively, 100% aren't tarot cards, or were once until Sarah realised that she'd got it wrong and not put enough in each pack.
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
does she really believe her own hype to this extent?
She does. She sees herself as someone who is "in the public eye" and now there's a "scandel" that everyone wants to know about. She has used these phrases/words and she loves the attention from it. Personally, I don't look at her as someone who is in the public eye at all! If I mentioned her name to any of my friends or family they wouldn't have any idea who I was talking about. Only her social media followers would recognise her - it's not like she's a z list celeb.

She does. She sees herself as someone who is "in the public eye" and now there's a "scandel" that everyone wants to know about. She has used these phrases/words and she loves the attention from it. Personally, I don't look at her as someone who is in the public eye at all! If I mentioned her name to any of my friends or family they wouldn't have any idea who I was talking about. Only her social media followers would recognise her - it's not like she's a z list celeb.
She's absolutely delusional.

I think if she actually did stop for a minute, she's have to come to terms with the fact she's not the big shot she thinks she is.... 🤔🤔

• Heart
@Winkle did she really say the summer of sadness?! 🤣

Try self inflicted tit storm ☔ ! Will she ever take personal responsibility for her own life?! 👀

Reactions: 5
Long time follower... first time commenter...

Sorry she did her first ‘reading’ on her brother?! But not tarot’s?! And why are you not all talking about her... when I was a singer / producer post?! Who is SA?!?

• Haha
On a more serious note. I attended this person free property seminar. I know the tattle crew will look this up as this investigation is on going and I feel lead to regulation of property and other similar industry regulation. But this what happened when the vulnerable get caught up and a refund didn't happen https://www.property-investors.co.uk/the-bbcs-hidden-agenda-samuel-leeds/
Someone who paid LD for coaching is in an anti Samuel Leeds/aggressive selling group who tried to link this Sarah Akwisombe scandal into it when I reached out to them. He wanted to aggressively shame and berate and I didn’t like their tone

Samuel Leeds and co apparently get people to invest tens of thousands in property investment “coaching” then scarper -and apparently threaten people LD style when they ask for refunds, I had a peek at the group and the energy was horrendous so I swerved it

@ShameTheName 😭 at Pokemon cards 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.