Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been discussed but are Trading Standards aware of all this?

Reactions: 2
Here we go with what I think is a summary so far - although the story is getting so complex I have probably missed lots out 😂😂

- Sarah Akwisombe partners (more on that later) with Llewy D to run online courses for her audience
- Claimed she was going to make a million in lockdown and show everyone how she did it
- At the same time, picks up 1-2-1 coaching clients despite not being a coach
- Service levels for both group coaching/courses and private clients fall short. People are unhappy
- All falls apart and transpires Sarah didn't really "make a milli", they had misrepresented booked business in there too
- Turns out Sarah and Llewy were having an affair
- Apparently no refunds as Llewy took the money off Sarah and was blackmailing her
- Sarah starts blocking anyone who questions her or calls her out
- Shitstorm kicks off with lots of ex clients going public, mainstream media coverage exposing her
- Sarah gets even more difficult in light of this
- Sarah is launching a tarot card business then says they aren't tarot cards
- Unequivocal evidence she used a designer from Fiverr to design them on the cheap. Ethics issues about this
- Sarah starts trying to play hearts and minds whole haemorrhaging followers
- Llewy reappears and absolutely check mates her
- Brands like Vodafone, Dell etc who SA has partnered with recently all get tagged in links to news articles about her

Add anything you think I've missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here we go with what I think is a summary so far - although the story is getting so complex I have probably missed lots out 😂😂

- Sarah Akwisombe partners (more on that later) with Llewy D to run online courses for her audience
- Claimed she was going to make a million in lockdown and show everyone how she did it
- Service levels for both group coaching/courses and private clients fall short. People are unhappy
- All falls apart and transpires Sarah didn't really "make a milli", they had misrepresented booked business in there too
- Apparently no refunds as Llewy took the money off Sarah and was blackmailing her
- Shitstorm kicks off with lots of ex clients going public, mainstream media coverage exposing her
- Unequivocal evidence she used a designer from Fiverr to design them on the cheap. Ethics issues about this
- Brands like Vodafone, Dell etc who SA has partnered with recently all get tagged in links to news articles about her

You legend! Thanks for this, spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

LD has posted on Instagram in a toy shop and an empty basket, saying he’s sorry and fucked up.

This leaves SA check mate.

Sarah Akwisombe has started a new business called BOSS MAGIC selling tarot cards with poo and pizza and weed on. I tit you not. Oh, she’s decided they’re not tarot cards now after someone asked if they were. Who the duck knows what they are.

She used fiverr to get her new branding done (ladies fill us in on what this means)

She posted a picture in her Tesla holding hands with Jason.... As someone spotted wasn’t an instant photo, but one from yesteryear confessing her love for him. Jason referenced hating marmite ( we see what you did there 😏.... tattle crew email set up?) but loving Sarah.

It’s an assumption that SA misses LD’s.... D.

SA won’t refund anyone else. It seems she’s picking and choosing who she refunds.

SA is blocking and removing comments faster than she can exercise on her stories.

Other influencers/people of note are still backing her.

smallbusinessboss did an expose of Sarah Akwisombe... it’s defo worth a watch.
Loads of other ladies are speaking out against her. Including one lady who originally backed her (thread 1/2?) and now is seeing Sarah for who she really is.

The issue now is really about how she is silencing other women, who are victims.

There’s no legal team or PR team.

LD and RD went to a coffee MLM thing in the states. That was a hilarious discovery.
Her business NO EXIT LTD with LD is being dissolved.
[email protected] email if you want to group up with other women fighting for a refund.

Refinery29 did a story: https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram
And so did the i: https://inews.co.uk/opinion/money-manifesting-courses-finance-covid-19-739366
She’s deleted so much stuff:
https://uk.undelete.news/account/5834/deleted

Oh and this is the bossmagic bollocks

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not tarot cards, but still touting them as such?

Also, I noticed she had cult mother tarot comment on these which is a real let down as she seemed cool and switched on. Such a shame seeing these seemingly intelligent women continuing to be led hook line and sinker by Sarah.

Looks like she's going to be gifting packs to people she deems influential to help her push these. She's going to need all the help she can get.

The latest post on that account is funny too, talking about respect and having an open heart - give me a break!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
We also found there were loads of REALLY interesting auto suggestions from Google as soon as you typed in her name, suggesting lots of people looking into her:

Sarah Akwisombe fraud
Sarah Akwisombe scam
Sarah Akwisombe lost a million
Sarah Akwisombe affair
Sarah Akwisombe Llewellyn
Sarah Akwisombe contrepreneur
Sarah Akwisombe scammer
Sarah Akwisombe Tattle
Sarah Akwisombe what happened
Sarah Akwisombe husband

All quite telling as to the tone of people's enquiries.

Tattle threads are one of the highest search results when you Google her name.

Sarah Akwisombe has been saying she wants to tell her side of the story (in various posts/stories) but then blocks, deletes and bans anyone challenging her version. Refuses to come on here where she can't silence people, despite 10+ invitations to do so - indicating she is only prepared to engage where she controls the conversation.

That's got to be all of it now surely! 😂😂😂😂

From what I’ve seen on insta, girl_club_design has designed these new cards. Sarah has tagged her in some things and she is the one that does her pics when it’s got graphics on like slime or tentacles (I hope you know which posts I mean 😂) she mustn’t be aware of Sarah’s dodgy dealings and hope she doesn’t get too caught up with her as she has her own line of stuff she’s just released. Hope Sarah doesn’t rip her off too!

Reactions: 6
From what I’ve seen on insta, girl_club_design has designed these new cards. Sarah has tagged her in some things and she is the one that does her pics when it’s got graphics on like slime or tentacles (I hope you know which posts I mean 😂) she mustn’t be aware of Sarah’s dodgy dealings and hope she doesn’t get too caught up with her as she has her own line of stuff she’s just released. Hope Sarah doesn’t rip her off too!
someone should tip her off.....

Reactions: 3
Ah I found the new thread 😀 yes it’s girl club design, she designed the don’t believe dick t shirts I think and the Friday finger style me Sunday has.

Reactions: 3
Tarot is 78 cards - 22 Major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana (4 suits of 14 cards a suit). Minor Arcana suits are Swords, Pentacles, Wands and Cups.

She has already said her deck is a 52 card deck. 👀🙄

On all her tabs they are clearly named ‘Tarot Cards’. Now she is saying they are intuition / oracle cards... both very different things.
This is winding me up too much 🤣😭 It’s just frustrating to see her so obviously clueless as to what her own product even is!

And MORE frustrating to think people will even support it 🥴

Long time lurker here... Everything SA has done in recent months is OUTRAGEOUS. But the final straw for me is filming your child who's having a private moment, thinking she's 'dancing like no one's watching'... and then posting it on social media for anyone and everyone to see (latest IG story). Privacy and consent clearly count for nothing!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Tarot is 78 cards - 22 Major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana (4 suits of 14 cards a suit). Minor Arcana suits are Swords, Pentacles, Wands and Cups.

She has already said her deck is a 52 card deck. 👀🙄

On all her tabs they are clearly named ‘Tarot Cards’.
Another bit of Peak Akwisombe™ 😂😂😂

- Failed at music career as couldn't sing
- Failed at "fashion" as couldn't put trainers on manueqins in JD Sports properly
- Failed as stylist/designer as couldn't be arsed to finish the course
- Failed as a coach because she actually wasn't one to start with, she was just a blagger.
- about to fail as a Tarot card maker/seller because she doesn't know how many bleeping cards are in a deck!! 😂😂😂

Basically this woman is the living, breathing personification of incompetence. Please for the love of God, don't give her any money in this new venture! I'm all for having ambition and trying new things, but this is just one disaster onto the next! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another bit of Peak Akwisombe™ 😂😂😂

- Failed at music career as couldn't sing
- Failed at "fashion" as couldn't put trainers on manueqins in JD Sports properly
- Failed as stylist/designer as couldn't be arsed to finish the course
- Failed as a coach because she actually wasn't one to start with, she was just a blagger.
- about to fail as a Tarot card maker/seller because she doesn't know how many bleeping cards are in a deck!! 😂😂😂

Basically this woman is the living, breathing personification of incompetence. Please for the love of God, don't give her any money in this new venture! I'm all for having ambition and trying new things, but this is just one disaster onto the next! 😂
It’s become quite sad.. and pathetic. They must have money to be maintaining their lifestyle and bills....?or living on credit?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.