Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Winkle did she really say the summer of sadness?! 🤣

Try self inflicted tit storm ☔ ! Will she ever take personal responsibility for her own life?! 👀
She said summer of madness... What a strange way to refer to it?

Someone who paid LD for coaching is in an anti Samuel Leeds/aggressive selling group who tried to link this Sarah Akwisombe scandal into it when I reached out to them. He wanted to aggressively shame and berate and I didn’t like their tone

Samuel Leeds and co apparently get people to invest tens of thousands in property investment “coaching” then scarper -and apparently threaten people LD style when they ask for refunds, I had a peek at the group and the energy was horrendous so I swerved it

@ShameTheName 😭 at Pokemon cards 😂 😂
Sounds so similar to what the terrible twins were promoting on their champions of mind podsast!

Reactions: 2
And why are you not all talking about her... when I was a singer / producer post?! Who is SA?!?
She was a small bit singer/recording artist at a time when lots of musicians from Croydon were picking up record deals. So it was relatively easy to get credits on a record (SA has minor backing vocal credits on one album track from Tinchy Stryder) and maybe a few gigs. But not much by way of money or longevity.

But in true SA style, she Walter Mitty's it and misrepresents it into more than it was. Much like the Davies twins did with film roles, professional boxing, professional football etc.

All hyped up bullshit back stories.

Reactions: 7
Her singing voice reminds me of that Jackie Q character in that ‘ Get him to the Greek’ film .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He didn't put the affair out for public consumption. Plus they have two very young children and other financial things linked together. Whatever the come its going to get messy. The link I posted with regards to the property guy is still ongoing. This mess may have not reach that level.

I remember him ’flirting’ with the whole property thing and he mentioned it on the podcast he used to be a part of (Champions of Mind). Always wondered what became of that as it just seemed to stop suddenl! Do you still have link to that please (property guy still ongoing mess!)

Reactions: 1
That Wotpod article just sums the whole thing up doesn’t it . Well done to Caroline and Sian and Beccy etc for speaking out about her and refusing to be intimidated by her .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brilliant article and the women who came forward and spoke up should be really proud of themselves.

There’s no coming back from this. I hope part 3 covers her Top Trump cards...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brilliant article and the women who came forward and spoke up should be really proud of themselves.

There’s no coming back from this. I hope part 3 covers her Top Trump cards...
It will be interesting when attention turn to LD as he now launching his new business ventures on social like business as normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a fantastic article.

Thought it was great how it also addresses Sarah Akwisombe and her approach of attacking or silencing any voices who dare to challenge her. I can't see there's any way back for her now.

Her sycophantic remaining followers aren't spending and probably never will, and Toss Tragic won't make her enough money.

So now she’s pivoting the narrative to that of a martyr 🙄 She’s taking it for the good of womankind. How she still believes she’s any kind of “leader” is beyond me.

You’re right though - those commenting and showing support are all entry levels and won’t be spending money with her. They might chuck her £20 for the Happy Family cards in the hope of having their pic regrammed though...

• Haha
Interestingly, since this article went live, she's had her biggest daily follower drop this month:

Screenshot_20201121_091529.jpg

Sarah - the game is up.

You're finished. Just give all the refunds, cooperate with all requests. Hey, maybe go further and be a decent human being for once and help the authorities catch up with the twins. You must have loads of inside information that could help.

Then take some time off to look after and heal your family. They are what matters, not money, not fancy cars, not keeping up the Boss Babe act.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For those she's blocked, here's the latest Sarah Akwisombe post. What the duck is she smoking? Pretty much putting herself up there with space explorers, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King by the looks 😂😂😂😂😂

No love, you're an MLM conwoman. But nice try.

Screenshot_20201121_092730.jpg

And this comment gave me a nice Saturday morning chuckle!

Screenshot_20201121_092702.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she’s just ripping off toilet paper x seletti? One of her tarot/not tarot cards (hands holding lipstick) looks a lot like their lipsticks mirror

Reactions: 6
Still reporting her account every damn day. What a bully with about as much integrity as a dirty nail

Reactions: 6
She’s paving the way for other women? Get the duck out here
Emily Pankhurst and the Suffragettes could only dream about doing as much for women as Sarah Akwisombe. A true visionary, legend, freedom fighter and leader of an incredible movement that made the world a better place. Oh hang on........ 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was me who wrote that post about integrity. She really is a piece of work ...

Everyone should keep sharing the article. Create new accounts on the constant

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.