Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a really strange feeling to go from seeing someone as powerful to seeing them as helpless. I do feel a little sorry for Sarah, however much she deserves what is happening to her. But it’s more in a pitiful way, rather than feeling empathetic towards her.

Reactions: 12
It’s a really strange feeling to go from seeing someone as powerful to seeing them as helpless. I do feel a little sorry for Sarah, however much she deserves what is happening to her. But it’s more in a pitiful way, rather than feeling empathetic towards her.
I can't help feeling this is a perfect example of why you need to do the right thing when things go wrong. Yes, she may have been done over herself, but the utter contempt she showed to all the women who gave her their money, and the aggressive, abrasive and and hostile way she acted caused the whole situation to escalate.

The resultant escalation has led us to this point - not only is the money going out, its likely to carry surcharges and her reputation and business are in tatters.

Sarah Akwisombe has not just let her house of cards collapse, she's burned it to the ground by her actions - and I can't help thinking "well that's what you get for being so awful to everyone"

Reactions: 9
A couple of useful links for doing a charge back whether you paid by debit card, credit card or PayPal:

Really interesting seeing the advice on time limits up to 540 days, and referencing that against Sarah Akwisombe saying she'd had legal advice and there was no refund for earlier payment.

Funnily enough Sarah, if you'd had real legal advice you'd know that's not the case. We all know your legal and PR advice are about as high quality as the cited sources in your crappy book (FYI Wikipedia is not a "source" acceptable for use in any form of report, book, journal or other periodical) - guessing your advice was either 5 minutes on Google or from asking some random in the street. I'd say you might have asked a friend - but oh yes! You haven't got any, as we saw. Maybe one of your sister's pals can now help you process the refunds seeing as they were so keen to rally round you before? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sarah just apologise, refund everyone, go an an ACTUAL hiatus over Christmas spend time to recoup & get some distance, eat some humble pie and spend time with your family. If you do this in a couple of months from now who knows how things will be for you, but I can guarantee it will be worse if you don't.
You have completely failed at damage control, throwing fuel to the fire and launched a half baked business when you hadn't settled up your debts with your paying customers you were meant to serve. Stop posting and just listen. Maybe focus on doing a course next year or something and have something to look forward away from this shitshow you have created staring you in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Great news about the refunds a prime example of why you should treat your customer well , she really banked on the fact she thought she was too big a fish for people to come after . Maybe she can bring out another book called how to not fail at business after she’s learned from this the hard way .

also noticed she’s still trying to keep to the narrative because she’s successful men and women dislike her now 🤷‍♀️😂NOPE .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is genuinely trolling us. I made a comment about her croydon gangsta gal image and this morning she’s “could I be any more croydon” :LOL: right down to the puffa jacket and leggings and trainers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
also noticed she’s still trying to keep to the narrative because she’s successful men and women Dislike her now 🤷‍♀️😂NOPE .
Sarah - people dislike you because:

- you stole a shitload of money
- you refused to give it back
- you behaved like a dick

Absolutely NOTHING to do with what you perceive to be your "success" which was never real anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On another note (and seriously concerning) This is the latest from c**t number 1...👀 (Rhys the twit)

The only one who needs ‘therapy’ is him. The damage he is still potentially going to be causing is scary. ‘Coaching’ was bad enough...

And another turn around and complete contradiction from c**t number 2...(Llewy the moron)

He’s spent the best part of the year preaching about you must be be CONSTANTLY present on social media!! Oh how people love to change the narrative to suit their agendas...🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Also mention in your PayPal comment that you are aware that PayPal has already refunded OTHER customers who paid for the same product by this PayPal Merchant (NBBS). And if PayPal will not refund you as well given circumstances are similar, you will have no choice but to escalate to FOS. FOS escalation costs them
£500 out of pocket. There is a case for
Not treating customers fairly in your FOS complaint if they refund some but not all.
Do you mean escalate the PayPal case to FOS or NBBS direct? As that’s what they’ve done and admitted to. Refunded some and then reassessed and refused to do any more!

Also. £3.50 for posting when she’s sending second class by the sounds of it. They’d go large letter which is about 75p and 97p first class. Even if she sent them tracked it’s only £1.70 or £2.

She clearly knows nothing about online sales. No one likes paying for postage and much less paying over what it actually costs to post. Because packaging doesn’t cost more than 20p for a small envelope/box.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Do you mean escalate the PayPal case to FOS or NBBS direct? As that’s what they’ve done and admitted to. Refunded some and then reassessed and refused to do any more!
I'd say refer the PayPal case to FOS rather than refer to NBBS. I think this new precedent is awesome. Hopefully it will be the start of a raft of successful refund claims.

As for those twins. Terrifying to think Rhys is delivering therapy, and Llewy seems to be creating a narrative around a tight, smaller circle, when in fact its just a lot of lost clients, so the usual suspects are in there. Matt Hall, Alec Witts etc.

• Sick

Also. £3.50 for posting when she’s sending second class by the sounds of it. They’d go large letter which is about 75p and 97p first class. Even if she sent them tracked it’s only £1.70 or £2.

She clearly knows nothing about online sales. No one likes paying for postage and much less paying over what it actually costs to post. Because packaging doesn’t cost more than 20p for a small envelope/box.
I think she said 1st class in her story

On another note (and seriously concerning) This is the latest from c**t number 1...👀 (Rhys the twit)

The only one who needs ‘therapy’ is him. The damage he is still potentially going to be causing is scary. ‘Coaching’ was bad enough...

And another turn around and complete contradiction from c**t number 2...(Llewy the moron)

He’s spent the best part of the year preaching about you must be be CONSTANTLY present on social media!! Oh how people love to change the narrative to suit their agendas...🤦🏼‍♀️
I mean....🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😩

I think she said 1st class in her story
She lies....don’t believe anything she says. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I think they are scarier than Sarah...I may be wrong but they seem to have got out of this Scot free

Reactions: 4
I think they are scarier than Sarah...I may be wrong but they seem to have got out of this Scot free
I think it looks like it on the face of things but it would not surprise me if investigations are happening behind the scenes. They will have bigger consequences than Sarah.

Reactions: 5

Please report his story. Therapy giving now. duck ME

Given they are back on social media it’s probably time to create a tttofficaluk thread too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Made them their very own thread 👀

Reactions: 18
Please report his story. Therapy giving now. duck ME

Given they are back on social media it’s probably time to create a tttofficaluk thread too
They 100 percent need a thread. Those 2 are more dangerous than a gas hob being left on with a rampant toddler with a lighter!!

They need some more light on them before they cause any more damage to people, emotionally, mentally and financially, especially now they’re back on socials and talking about bloody hypnosis and therapy. For the love of god...🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.