Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of a sad day when you’ve got to rally round your sisters mates to big you up! 🤦🏼‍♀️
So sad. Bit like her mum writing that Amazon review detailing all the techniques used in the book, such a CBT, etc. Her mum is supposed to be a qualified counsellor, and she's writing things like that?

Did anyone find out how we can report that review for being falsified?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So sad. Bit like her mum writing that Amazon review detailing all the techniques used in the book, such a CBT, etc. Her mum is supposed to be a qualified counsellor, and she's writing things like that?

I’m sure Amazon has a complaints department/procedure.
How would Amazon prove it?

Reactions: 1

If you go to the review, it has 2 buttons, either "useful" or "report".

Doesn't ask for details, but I guess if enough people keep reporting the fake review, it'll gain traction.

If you go to the review, it has 2 buttons, either "useful" or "report".

Doesn't ask for details, but I guess if enough people keep reporting the fake review, it'll gain traction.
I looked at that but it only gives the option to 'report abuse' annoyingly.

Reactions: 1
I’m still fascinated at the self destruction going on. She had built a solid follower base happy to part with their money, she had respect from her industry - she arrogantly destroyed it all. It’s fascinating that she ever thought she could get away with it. The right thing was so obviously the right thing, but she ignored it completely. And now having to offer her courses at half price. The same person charging £30000 a year for coaching...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m still fascinated at the self destruction going on. She had built a solid follower base happy to part with their money, she had respect from her industry - she arrogantly destroyed it all. It’s fascinating that she ever thought she could get away with it. The right thing was so obviously the right thing, but she ignored it completely. And now having to offer her courses at half price. The same person charging £30000 a year for coaching...
She's gone from running a solid core business, making good money, and a reputation that pulls in other revenue streams like Vodafone partnerships, to an absolute shitshow where she's destroyed her credibility, lost money, become a pariah to her client base, and trashed any chance of recovery.

Right, got to go - got a conference call with Netflix and the Black Mirror team 😂😂😂😂

*joke obviously. But my god it could easily be real!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I did the same as the lady in the post and got my refund those of you waiting may find this useful xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
YES!!!! Fantastic news! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

This could truly be the tipping point where it all unravels for Sarah Akwisombe now. And I can't say I feel much by way of sympathy for her. Because she behaved so badly, she created this media coverage that is now the leverage people need to force their refunds.

I had only popped back on to share a well timed article that showcases a lot of her behaviours and proves the narcissist thing, and instead saw this brilliant news.

Karma truly is a cruel mistress 😂😂😂

Here's the article:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ladies, just to make it nice and easy to find evidence for PayPal and card providers, here's the link to my post again which has links to all the articles (and a summary of where each is from to help) so you can just copy and paste the whole thing into your payment claim correspondence:

Today's message to Sarah Akwisombe, in light of this wonderful news, and seeing as we're approaching the festive season, comes from a wonderful Christmas film of years gone by:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is fantastic news!!!!! Everybody get on PayPal!!!
Also mention in your PayPal comment that you are aware that PayPal has already refunded OTHER customers who paid for the same product by this PayPal Merchant (NBBS). And if PayPal will not refund you as well given circumstances are similar, you will have no choice but to escalate to FOS. FOS escalation costs them
£500 out of pocket. There is a case for
Not treating customers fairly in your FOS complaint if they refund some but not all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Twenty four bleeping pounds for her non-tarot cards?!?!?
She's going to have to sell a shitload of not tarot cards to cover all the refunds 😂😂😂😂😂

That’s good news!! Would she be able to dispute it?
I think she'll struggle TBH, and once PayPal floodgates open, that's it. I'm not sure if they also charge her a handling/admin fee too. Would be pretty hilarious if they do, as it'll then have actually cost her more to do the refunds than if she'd been a decent human being and refunded at initial request stage.

What I'd pay to be a fly on the wall in the Akwisombe house right now!! 😜😂🤣

Reactions: 8

I did the same as the lady in the post and got my refund those of you waiting may find this useful xx
Which article was it you sent PayPal pls? And what did you say as I got my PayPal request denied thanks

Also mention in your PayPal comment that you are aware that PayPal has already refunded OTHER customers who paid for the same product by this PayPal Merchant (NBBS). And if PayPal will not refund you as well given circumstances are similar, you will have no choice but to escalate to FOS. FOS escalation costs them
£500 out of pocket. There is a case for
Not treating customers fairly in your FOS complaint if they refund some but not all.
What’s FOS?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.