Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought for ease it might be good to share the links to all the media articles about Sarah Akwisombe so far - not only will it help with finding them easily, it'll also boost link relevance for these threads and the articles, helping with search rankings for everything. That will ensure anyone looking for Sarah Akwisombe finds these and is hopefully dissuaded from parting with any money.

Vice Magazine Article

Refinery29 Article

iNews (The Independent, a respected UK broadsheet newspaper) Article

The WOTPOD Article - part 1 of 3

The WOTPOD Article - part 2 of 3

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There's one already calling her a con woman and mentioning Tattle 😂😂😂

Guess the decent thing to do is post a thread link to YouTube comments then....
well the reason I even got to Tattle was through her promotion of it by talking about it in her stories when it all blew up. Not the brightest spark in the room

• Heart
Reactions: 11
well the reason I even got to Tattle was through her promotion of it by talking about it in her stories when it all blew up. Not the brightest spark in the room
Same here! I'd never even heard of this site until Sarah mentioned it and I came for a nose - and I'm so glad I did, it was nice to see I wasn't alone in what I'd been through, so I should really thank Sarah for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same here! I'd never even heard of this site until Sarah mentioned it and I came for a nose - and I'm so glad I did, it was nice to see I wasn't alone in what I'd been through, so I should really thank Sarah for that.
Exactly! I always had an itch over her and she lost all integrity when she told someone to eat a d**k.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too! She literally Akwisombe'd herself at that point, before Akwisombing was even officially a thing..... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Exactly! I always had an itch over her and she lost all integrity when she told someone to eat a d**k.
Oh mate, that was madness. I was shocked but not surprised, can't believe it took even longer for me to see through the charade she was creating!

Me too! She literally Akwisombe'd herself at that point, before Akwisombing was even officially a thing..... 😂😂😂
Haha yes! :ROFLMAO: 👏

Reactions: 2
Seriously I am actually surprised it’s taken this long for her walls to crumble.

Reactions: 3
Seriously I am actually surprised it’s taken this long for her walls to crumble.
Must admit I've thought that a few times recently, it's been like watching a rickety old sign blowing in the wind, you know it's coming, but can't predict how long it'll hang on for..... 😂😂😂

I think it's safe to say that once you have a load of mainstream media slaughtering you, and god knows how many respected experts and proper sector influencers going all in, that the game is truly up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never quite seen a feminist bleeping over other women and then blaming the patriarchy...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never quite seen a feminist bleeping over other women and then blaming the patriarchy...
Sarah Akwisombe is a whole different beast when it comes to crappy, unethical behaviour. You're so right. She'd stop at nothing if it helped her get or keep money.

And now it's time for the Wednesday night comedy show!!

We kick off tonight's entertainment courtesy of the #sarahakwisombe hashtag and this comedy gold (if technically and factually inaccurate) post by Sarah Akwisombe's hair colourist:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Same for me too, she’s such a tool

Sarah Akwisombe is a whole different beast when it comes to crappy, unethical behaviour. You're so right. She'd stop at nothing if it helped her get or keep money.

And now it's time for the Wednesday night comedy show!!

We kick off tonight's entertainment courtesy of the #sarahakwisombe hashtag and this comedy gold (if technically and factually inaccurate) post by Sarah Akwisombe's hair colourist:

I wonder how much sarah paid her or what she promised her for this “impromptu” share

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how much sarah paid her or what she promised her for this “impromptu” share
Yeah it's far from legit 😂😂😂

Kindest and most caring - not descriptions I'd associate with Sarah Akwisombe!

I had a thought earlier - not once in all this saga have we seen a "normal" person come out in her defence, you know, just a friend, or another mum at the school saying "Sarah's lovely, she's a great girl and I've known her for ages, she's not like you are saying". Literally SILENCE.

Does she have any friends? As in "just normal friends", not followers, business associates, potential clients or potential suppliers. I've not seen any evidence anywhere of any.

And that's rather troubling I think. Why are there no normal people around her?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same for me too, she’s such a tool

The thing is that once you’ve lied and been a charlatan and been caught out, people then question everything you’ve said and done!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone is interested but there is 50% off on NBBS for Black Friday.
Bargain! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah it's far from legit 😂😂😂

Kindest and most caring - not descriptions I'd associate with Sarah Akwisombe!

I had a thought earlier - not once in all this saga have we seen a "normal" person come out in her defence, you know, just a friend, or another mum at the school saying "Sarah's lovely, she's a great girl and I've known her for ages, she's not like you are saying". Literally SILENCE.

Does she have any friends? As in "just normal friends", not followers, business associates, potential clients or potential suppliers. I've not seen any evidence anywhere of any.

And that's rather troubling I think. Why are there no normal people around her?
I know for a fact most of the people supporting her in the refinery29 IG comments were her sisters friends.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.