Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hate to see mental health terms used on this platform, as a parent of a child with said thing, and it myself, the last thing we need is her jumping on the bandwagon to monetise it.
I know you all know, that label doesn’t make you a dick (she’s done that herself) but I don’t want her getting any more money making ideas from us. 👌🏼
This!!! Million (sic!) times!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really hate to see mental health terms used on this platform, as a parent of a child with said thing, and it myself, the last thing we need is her jumping on the bandwagon to monetise it.
I know you all know, that label doesn’t make you a dick (she’s done that herself) but I don’t want her getting any more money making ideas from us. 👌🏼
Couldn't agree with you more!!!

We all know that if there's one person shameless enough to try and use mental health as either a "get out of jail free card" or a new monetisation opportunity, it's Sarah Akwisombe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It must be a horrible feeling waiting for part 3 of the Women On Top article to come out, and bracing yourself for the backlash. Not defending her, but that feeling must be awful. No wonder she looks so ill.
Thankfully I imagine most of us won't ever have to experience that as we're able to see things clearly and for what they are, and are genuine and honest people. Sarah however, is so wrapped up in this circus she's created that any ounce of her realising what she's done and trying to make amends will be completely overshadowed by her narcissistic tendencies and money greed.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree with you more!!!

We all know that if there's one person shameless enough to try and use mental health as either a "get out of jail free card" or a new monetisation opportunity, it's Sarah Akwisombe.
She already used ‘love bombing’ and being ‘gaslit’ for bullshit excuses for her affair with Llewy. No shame in her game.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I really wouldn’t put it past her at this stage to start getting engagement through her painful journey or writing articles about mental health or post natal depression .

Reactions: 8
Yeah I really wouldn’t put it past her at this stage to start getting engagement through her painful journey or writing articles about mental health or post natal depression .
If she does, then she’ll write two articles and then move on. She quickly stopped sharing stuff about narcissistic people and supporting others who’ve been through it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyway this toxic witch is taking up way too much of my thoughts I’m away live my life , I hope the people who needs refunds get them and she does the decent thing . Good luck guys .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think there will be any further refunds nor any kind of apology. Timing IS everything and she has missed the window of opportunity to make amends. Anything now would just look like a cynical attempt to re-engage followers, save her business and I think we know and she knows it wouldn't make blind bit of difference at this stage

• Heart
I know people like that, all they’re obsessed with is being rich. They read books on being rich, they get coaching, go to workshops etc. She’s so obsessed with money that she threw away her biggest earning potential. She thinks women should think like her - despite her life being a total duck up at the moment, all because of her blind obsession with money.
I'm not sure it's just money tbh, i think it's attention, hence the 'what do you guys want to see from me' and the riveting content (her own words) on her stories. she has to keep front and centre no matter how ridiculous.

The 'character' of the croydon gangsta gal is just that - a character, with a costume of her silly oversized trainers and puffa jackets and leggings. fits her narrative. I expect she's afraid to let her real character shine through for fear of it looking 'normal' and thus a failure.

Money is big part of it to be sure but I genuinely believe the narcissism underneath it means she has to play this role and get attention. why she ran to beefy big boy as her long standing husband wasn't giving her attention.

authenticity is a word bandied a lot around influencers, bloggers, instagrammers and it's a bit cliche. but it's true. be yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just wondering if anyone knows, is she still doing group / 121 coaching?
She's not mentioned it anywhere, and even her email the other day didn't seem to be feeding into anything, so I wonder if she has canned it. Which rather undermines her claim of "a brief hiatus" 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I can't imagine for one moment that not one coaching client would have been tagging or mentioning it.

Reactions: 3
She's not mentioned it anywhere, and even her email the other day didn't seem to be feeding into anything, so I wonder if she has canned it. Which rather undermines her claim of "a brief hiatus" 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I can't imagine for one moment that not one coaching client would have been tagging or mentioning it.
Good question! Is smashing it still running in its new form? Or has that been canned too?

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s not a rock bottom yet she thinks she’s still on top and can claw this back , her income stream will start to drop and she will realise she’s fucked it . I agree she has probably spent her life standing on heads to try climb up , She comes across as that best friend who chats up a guy for you then goes off with them herself 😂 . But yes she seems unwell to me also . No one of a sound mind would be rushing making new products after whats went down .
But she isn’t of sound mind as attention seeking narcissist’s aren’t. The product business is an opportunity to squeeze Christmas $£€ out of people & provide a trickle of an income stream. I think they have plenty of money stashed away & won’t start panicking until those reserves are low which depending on how much she has refunded, what the tax man needs they could very well be comfortable for another couple of years.

She said on insta stories couple days ago that she had some coaching calls that day
Yeah but we don’t know if it’s true. She seems to have a handful of coaching clients left (who would not get any business from me, given their association with Sarah)...

And another article!!!

CustomerChatterbox talking about Sarah Akwisombe in Vice:

I'm dipping out again for a while. I just look at her and see someone that is mentally not healthy. I know it's all her own doing that she's in this situation but it's quite tragic to watch. She is clearly not taking on board what people are saying and not willing to change... Not yet anyway, maybe the day will come. I don't think this is going to end well for her and I feel like I'm watching a car crash in slow motion. I hope that those working behind the scenes to get their refunds get some justice but take some comfort in the fact that you got this out there and people ARE listening to you, taking note and supporting you. Good luck, troops.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.