Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no, she writes about another deck she'll be stocking here, but she's the only one commenting on her own post lol
That's really tragic. Figured given how much of a bo$$ babe she is, she'd have more than just herself commenting on her own posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah comments on the Bosstragic post. Bosstragic likes Sarah’s comments on the Bosstragic post - this is so circular I feel dizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i have two accounts on instagram and I do the same, to be fair! (ie I like each accounts post from the other)

Reactions: 5
'I don't think anyone's ever motivated to workout.'

There you go trying to present your blimming opinion as sweeping fact. I actually love going to the gym and feel motivated to go because of how much I enjoy doing what I do.

Just because YOU might not feel motivated, doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way. Stop speaking in absolutes.

i have two accounts on instagram and I do the same, to be fair! (ie I like each accounts post from the other)
But I expect you're not the only one doing so, and probably not just chatting tit to yourself like two drunks on a bench 😂😂😂😂😂

Any minute now Sacha Baron Cohen, Banksy, Catherine Tait and Charlie Brooker are going to appear, it'll all have been a massive lockdown TV show, like a twisted Beadle's About, with Paddy Power as series sponsor. The money will all be given back plus prizes, and the equivalent amount given as a charitable donation to Women's Aid or something. I'm telling you all, this tit cannot be real 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t see by her own experience or opinion on anything exactly @ButterBeets her own fleeting thought becomes fact , just because she didn’t go to the gym for years or thinks people want tarot cards doesn’t mean it’s the case . The more I see if her the more I think she’s going to come out and say she’s ADHD or something next , it would explain a lot to be honest .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But I expect you're not the only one doing so, and probably not just chatting tit to yourself like two drunks on a bench 😂😂😂😂😂

Any minute now Sacha Baron Cohen, Banksy, Catherine Tait and Charlie Brooker are going to appear, it'll all have been a massive lockdown TV show, like a twisted Beadle's About, with Paddy Power as series sponsor. The money will all be given back plus prizes, and the equivalent amount given as a charitable donation to Women's Aid or something. I'm telling you all, this tit cannot be real 😂😂😂😂
ha no i don't have circular conversations! i just like the posts! I do talk to myself generally just not on instagram :D :D

'I don't think anyone's ever motivated to workout.'

There you go trying to present your blimming opinion as sweeping fact. I actually love going to the gym and feel motivated to go because of how much I enjoy doing what I do.

Just because YOU might not feel motivated, doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way. Stop speaking in absolutes.
I also enjoy training, especially weights. Usually I'm happy down the gym but this year it's been Joe Wicks who I bloody love (controversial saying that on Tattle I know!) and yoga 5/6 x week.

Reactions: 2
I'm a confused...wasn't there a story from Deck of Character to say they had a uk distributor a few weeks ago and now Sarah is like, 'everyone's always asking about these cards so I just decided to stock them.' Surely it was always in the offing and yet she is using it to be like she's listening to her arse lickers

“Spread love my friends” lol
He looks very sad in his eyes
he looks BROKEN

He was probably checking in on her because who would trust a cheating partner... she has no shame. Exercising videos are all for the benefit of Llewy.

he looks BROKEN

He was probably checking in on her because who would trust a cheating partner... she has no shame. Exercising videos are all for the benefit of Llewy.
Yes he does look broken. And still the stupid bint just can’t stop herself from waffling a load of crap like the raging narcissist that she is on her insta, occasionally trying to rope him in, oblivious to the fact that she admitted publicly to shagging some other dude behind his back and saying that she did it because she ‘hadn’t had any attention in a long time’. What a horrible, nasty piece of work she is.

• Heart
She can’t see by her own experience or opinion on anything exactly @ButterBeets her own fleeting thought becomes fact , just because she didn’t go to the gym for years or thinks people want tarot cards doesn’t mean it’s the case . The more I see if her the more I think she’s going to come out and say she’s ADHD or something next , it would explain a lot to be honest .
Definitely sufficient flags to indicate ADD

Reactions: 3
I'm a confused...wasn't there a story from Deck of Character to say they had a uk distributor a few weeks ago and now Sarah is like, 'everyone's always asking about these cards so I just decided to stock them.' Surely it was always in the offing and yet she is using it to be like she's listening to her arse lickers
I bet Deck of Character are delighted she's taken on UK distribution for them, only yo then launch a competitor product immediately after.

Just another example of Sarah Akwisombe and her total lack of ethics in business or personal life.

he looks BROKEN

I wonder if Jason is having the horrible realisation of what's happened thanks to his awful wife, and what could follow (losing the house, car etc etc).

Who in their right business mind launches a product. And then stocks the same kind of product. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who in their right business mind launches a product. And then stocks the same kind of product. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Two words.

Sarah. Akwisombe.

In future years we'll look back on businesses that have inexplicably self sabotaged and say "ah well, they Akwisombe'd that right up"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.