Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have this feeling that as soon as the bosstragic cards go on the market she will make up sale figures to pretend she’s successful in her venture, #bossbabe material etc

Reactions: 4
I have this feeling that as soon as the bosstragic cards go on the market she will make up sale figures to pretend she’s successful in her venture, #bossbabe material etc
Sarah Akwisombe in falsification and misrepresentation? Nope. Absolutely not going to happen. She's the pillar of the trustworthy and ethical female business community.

Oh, hang on........ I was thinking of someone else. Sorry about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time commenter. I’ve been mesmerised by this comedy sketch, and I nearly signed up for the MM course but something held me back from buying,

However the comments re ADHD really stood out for me. As a woman diagnosed in her 40’s, it’s a huge issue and her traits and behaviours would certainly warrant further investigation. But would explain the impulsivity, the hyper focus on one thing at a time, the shiny object syndrome, risky behaviours.

If she is ADHD then that would certainly answer some of the questions, as long as she doesn’t jump on the bandwagon, as there are many successful female entrepreneurs out there with ADHD who have the upmost integrity and work ethic.

Reactions: 14
You
Long time lurker, first time commenter. I’ve been mesmerised by this comedy sketch, and I nearly signed up for the MM course but something held me back from buying,

However the comments re ADHD really stood out for me. As a woman diagnosed in her 40’s, it’s a huge issue and her traits and behaviours would certainly warrant further investigation. But would explain the impulsivity, the hyper focus on one thing at a time, the shiny object syndrome, risky behaviours.

If she is ADHD then that would certainly answer some of the questions, as long as she doesn’t jump on the bandwagon, as there are many successful female entrepreneurs out there with ADHD who have the upmost integrity and work ethic.
Yes almost felt bad saying that I know lots of women who have ADHD that have good integrity and manage things amazingly . Anyway I’m pretty sure people get pretty furious at armchair psychology but it’s just something that struck me , I was pretty sure she was your typical thick skinned narc but she seems to be floundering big time and not recognising something is wrong and I’m starting to recognise some of the behaviour .Even so she’s still not qualified in what she thinks she is .

Reactions: 6
I know lots of women who have ADHD that have good integrity and manage things amazingly .
I think this is really important - I'd bet very soon Sarah Akwisombe will see this line of discussion here and then she'll be all over IG "see I told you I wasn't a thief, a liar, a bully or incompetent, it was a medical condition" and trying to excuse herself - then play the victim and accuse everyone who's called her out of picking on her vulnerability.

Like you say, there's plenty of people with ADHD who do manage to do just fine - and 99.99999% of them have good intentions, good ethics and good morals. And regardless of a diagnosis or otherwise, Sarah Akwisombe falls short in the ethics and "decent human" scale more than anywhere else.

I hate speculating but I think she’s simply unwell and that she needs help. Without hustling she is lost, hence why the bosstragic stuff now that her coaching venture is dead. I also think she’s just a bit dodgy when it comes to money, hence why she was so short sighted to deny refunds and destroy her reputation instead. Remember they got their house by gazumping someone else, which is of course legal but karma wise I would never do it. In fact, I think she’s simply dodgy.

Reactions: 12
I also think she’s just a bit dodgy when it comes to money, hence why she was so short sighted to deny refunds and destroy her reputation instead. Remember they got their house by gazumping someone else, which is of course legal but karma wise I would never do it. In fact, I think she’s simply dodgy.
Fully agree. I think she's got a very sociopathic streak as soon as anything money or material goods is concerned. She seems very much of the mindset that a person is just the inconvenient middle man between her and their money or possessions.

She's completely lost without hustling and her next big thing, hence the way she's crumbling now she has to do normal stuff like be a mum to her kids and a wife to Jason, rather than a #bossbabe #7figureearner #notcoach

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know people like that, all they’re obsessed with is being rich. They read books on being rich, they get coaching, go to workshops etc. She’s so obsessed with money that she threw away her biggest earning potential. She thinks women should think like her - despite her life being a total duck up at the moment, all because of her blind obsession with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It must be a horrible feeling waiting for part 3 of the Women On Top article to come out, and bracing yourself for the backlash. Not defending her, but that feeling must be awful. No wonder she looks so ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It must be a horrible feeling waiting for part 3 of the Women On Top article to come out, and bracing yourself for the backlash. Not defending her, but that feeling must be awful. No wonder she looks so ill.
But it’s self inflicted, it’s a direct consequence of her actions. She had a chance to put things to right and she told her victims to F off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But it’s self inflicted, it’s a direct consequence of her actions. She had a chance to put things to right and she told her victims to F off.
Oh 100%, not disagreeing with that at all.

I can imagine what that feeling is like though.

I don’t think she cares, she will only start caring once the money starts to drop. Well it has dropped already but she thinks she’s going to be cashing in again with their bosstragic stuff.

Reactions: 5
Please let’s not armchair diagnose her. As a psychologist once told me, EVERYBODY could show traits of a various diagnosis, but that doesn’t mean they have the illness at all. And suggesting she is ill risks creating an excuse for her crappy treatment of other people.

There is no excuse.

I was diagnosed as bipolar about 14 years ago. Having a diagnosis like that means people let you off certain things or put your behaviour down to it. It’s like a catch all for explanations of behaviour. But neither myself nor any of my fellow patients did anything bad to anyone.

Anyway, I’m waffling now but you see what im trying to say hopefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah she’s not a rock bottom yet she thinks she’s still on top and can claw this back , her income stream will start to drop and she will realise she’s fucked it . I agree she has probably spent her life standing on heads to try climb up , She comes across as that best friend who chats up a guy for you then goes off with them herself 😂 . But yes she seems unwell to me also . No one of a sound mind would be rushing making new products after whats went down .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Please let’s not armchair diagnose her. As a psychologist once told me, EVERYBODY could show traits of a various diagnosis, but that doesn’t mean they have the illness at all. And suggesting she is ill risks creating an excuse for her crappy treatment of other people.

There is no excuse.

I was diagnosed as bipolar about 14 years ago. Having a diagnosis like that means people let you off certain things or put your behaviour down to it. It’s like a catch all for explanations of behaviour. But neither myself nor any of my fellow patients did anything bad to anyone.

100% with you on this. I'd hate to see someone as unethical as Sarah Akwisombe misuse mental health as an excuse for her actions. And given her track record, I'd never put it past her lying to say she's been diagnosed with something to try and use it as a mitigating factor/justification.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

There is no excuse.

I totally see what you are saying I do agree some people have traits and they don’t necessarily explain all of their behaviour . Just wanted to point out something else might be going on here , I’ve never seen someone be so covert in their behaviour like this before I’d almost expect her to be sneakier of she was an out and out narcissist. It’s beside the facts anyway nothing really absolves her of taking peoples money , regardless of what is going on .She is 100% the person who would exploit being ill when she wasn’t and say she’s off for treatment or something .

Another big day of losses, tracking at about 25% above her daily losses run rate. Engagement also falling off badly too.

Only another 140 or so to lose before she drops into the next 1000's bracket of 45k.

Looking at the way the engagement has dropped in parallel with the 1000 a month follower loss, it's obvious that she's now lost her most engaged followers who would be likely prospects in a sales funnel. She's now stuck with what Nicholas Lovell calls "freeloaders" in The Curve - casual consumers/observers of her free content but not lovers of it, and little intent or ability to buy into it. And progressing freeloaders to prospective customers takes a lot of effort, investment and time. Right now, Sarah Akwisombe is running out of time and money, hence her panicked approach to try and claw cash anywhere she can, as she doesn't have the skill, ability or experience to build a strategy to deliver what she needs in the time she has.

Screenshot_20201125_080428.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Last year she was doing ads for John Lewis and Nectar - now desperately looking for engagement. Oh Sarah, just issue those refunds. Take the hit now, and build your business back up properly and with dignity

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really hate to see mental health terms used on this platform, as a parent of a child with said thing, and it myself, the last thing we need is her jumping on the bandwagon to monetise it.
I know you all know, that label doesn’t make you a dick (she’s done that herself) but I don’t want her getting any more money making ideas from us. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.